Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

3Rton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:13 am

((xD Thx, i knew it would turn best way like this.))

Gosh, he is weird sometimes...

"WEll got anything like, extremely rare healing medicine or something in your backpocket ?" Kami said with kind of sarcastic voice, the blood had started to rapidly fall, it made his face... well it seemed very nasty, as his usually silver hair was full of red stripes...

"Gosh i need meat.."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:29 am

Zeramaru raised an eyebrow at the question since it is quite obvious he does not use medicines due to him being a human puppet.
"The best I can do is this" Zeramaru said taking out a vial.
"It is poison to make the heart stop pumping but" Zeramaru continued as he looked in his other pocket.
"Dilute it in a little water and just drink a small amount will make it slow your heart so you wont bleed so much" Zeramaru said taking out 3 empty vials and filling it with Kami's blood.

Zeramaru made some seals "Saisei no Saibou (Cell Regeneration)" Zeramaru the held onto Kami's wounds and slowly the closed.
"thats all I can do for now..." Zeramaru said as he kept the vials.

((19))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

3Rton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:40 am

(8Shit dont steal my blood just like that -___- jeez...))

"Well will be enough i guess..." Kami mutered as he toke the mix of poison and water, slowly his heart beat lowered and lowered, until it was impossible to even feel his pulse....
"Thx Zeramaru... I will have a nap then.." Kami muttered as he sinked to the ground, literary he sinked in to it, probably due to some earth jutsu, he would bleed less if he recovered in underground, and also he would be safe from most attacks.
s**t to have our blood stolen...

*zip*

*So you are back*
Welcome back! ^^
** s**t, we messed up this time...**
Well dont we always..
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:50 am

((the body has an annoying bloodline that makes me vampiric in the sense of dinking blood but no other vampire like things XD))

Zeramaru watched him sink into the ground which had some sand.

"Sabaku Taisou (Desert Imperial Funeral) Sabaku Taisou (Desert Imperial Funeral) Sabaku Taisou (Desert Imperial Funeral) " Zeramaru kept on thinking as he was about to drive his palm into the sand but then calmed down and all of the sand swirled as he entered the village.

"I have other things to do" He said as he spun his head 360 and then made a cracking sound with his knuckles.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:40 pm

((God i'm so confused. Who's doing what because it annoying the hell out of my that so many people show up from random places just to come to the cloud village and get involded in a fight.))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:43 pm

Yamikonton
((God i'm so confused. Who's doing what because it annoying the hell out of my that so many people show up from random places just to come to the cloud village and get involded in a fight.))

((Well basicly my last posts says wht i did. DSW tried to attack Shin, but then Zann sealed both you and me in a dome made of ice that "so thick that they would not be able to break free of it with raw power or brute force" and he doing another set of seals, and Kami and Havock are not important right now XD))

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:48 pm

((i just visited man i aint involved... i just want to go in the village then get out...))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:06 pm

((Thanks, you know this ice dome could have it's advatages))

Rahenno felt his chakra system disruted and out of place. No jutsu for me... He pulled through the pain of Shin digging through his arm and pulled his arm away, the threads, being forced out caused him to bleed. He now used his bloody arm to knock Shin hands away. Rahenno jumped back and finally relize the ice structure put around him. He then jumped inside the dome itself. "Cystal ice mirrors." He said using the dome as his ice mirrors. He used his increased speed and his claws and started "jumping" from one part of the dome to another and started to slash at Shin.

((That not a problem, havoc.))

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:35 pm

((I would have injured myself, which would have went with my plan. though no one else got hurt and was still coming at full power so I had to fight lol, speaking of...crap...human shield time XD))

As Shin felt threads slipping, when he did he leg go with one hand and pushed his threads into the ground as Rahenno pulled away. By the time Rahenno made it into the dome he found what he was looking for. As Rahenno made his first slash. Shin pulled hard and yanked out of the ground Kiyoshi and held him like a shield. Kiyoshi's body was rag dollish and seemed devoid of life, though it still was.

Meanwhile, Ryouichi also slipped into the ice dome to. Waiting for his chance to strike, or to keep Rahenno from striking.

Shinzo was sitting n the ground inside the barrier, her knees up to her chest and her head buried in her knees as she silently cried.

((Kiyoshi right now is in like a mental disorder. It called Apathy Syndrom. The psycological effects of Shin, Akane, and all the other stuff has basicly caused his brain to "shut down." He is detached from emotion and unmotivated to do anything, even defend his own life. He basicly needs time for his brain to "reboot" lol. Though good chance if not soon he will die DX.))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:51 pm

Rahenno felt another chakra system in the dome, his fathers. Kiyoshi if you don't come to i may no have a choice...... He thought of a last resort jutsu for this situation. If it came down to it. he may have to kill his own family. He jumped out the dome and got back on all fours.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:58 pm

((wait did hajime die?))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:03 pm

(bb, edit your post. i appeared behind and i am about to slash you at your back.)

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:11 pm

((Yeah...and? Zann brought up a dome sealing Me and Rahenno inside, so it blocked your attack.))

Ryouichi appeared outside of the dome as Shin made a few seals. "Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)" He said replacing himself with Ryouichi. So Ryouichi was inside the dome, and Shin was outside with Kiyoshi. "Oh Rahenno, always holding back for your friends." He laughed as he looked at Kiyoshi. "You were always weak Rah, Kiyoshi knew this. Remember your little fight with him over your body. He didn't hold back, even went as far as to pull out your dead friends to torture you. Hmm speaking of torture, maybe I should pay a vist to your wife. I could user someone of her talents." Shin said with a laugh.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:17 pm

Gambaten still far away watches, and is amazed by this battle. "Wow. This is way better than the academy" he said. He suddenly grabs something to drink in his backpack.

Jenpachi

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:18 pm

(right.........)

katsuro look at the dome and then look at shin. "why have you come to this village? why are you attacking? you bored or something." he said, growling at shin.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games