Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:57 am
Kai looked up at Mahewa as he continued to strum on the gutair. "If you were wondering why I know jazz..." Kai explained "When I was taught music, my teacher taught me many different styles. He believed that to truly appearicate music, I had to learn many types so..." Kai stood up and plucked a few more strings then changed the smooth jazz into a kick-a** rock song. Jumping up and down, he thrashed the gutair as the rock music filled the cafe. Kai closed his eyes as he played, he always thought it was fun to play on his own, but now he was playing with someone else. This was the best feeling in the world.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:06 pm
Suddenly the music had leapt up in speed and intensity; Mahewa flinched and almost choked on her mouthpiece. She looked at the fox curiously. Rock? Well, she supposed she could handle rock. Smiling, she listened to Kai play for a few bars, to get a sense of the chords and groove, and then started throwing in rhythmic riffs.  

FiliaFlammae

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:52 pm
Rocky sat and smiled, tail wagging from side to side furiously, his left footpaw thumping against the floor inrhythm with his tail. He was getting anxious. His footpaw andtailwentso fasst that he couldnt take it any more. So he stood up, dashed onstage and asked Kai and Mahewa; "Mind if I join in? I've got an idea." He asked as a 16-piece drum kit materialized in front of him, stepping on the kick pedal to the beat of the music softly.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:57 pm
Kai grinned as Rocky jammed on the drums. Pulling the mike closer, Kai took a deep breath and began to sing.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:27 pm
Drew pondered his return deeply as he finally made it back to the door, opening it with a grin. "So, how many people missed me, and how many people even remember me?" He asked, adjusting his hair and skirt before talking a few steps in and floping down in his usual seat.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:17 pm
Turning his head slightly Dimitris smiled innocently. "What sort of wolf/skunk mix are you again, and why what would have happened to have people miss you?" The fox kicked at his seat smirking at the counter enjoying the music. "Take a seat already Drew, welcome back."  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:35 am
"Your form quietly returns to space

(Shat else can I do besides avenge you? )

I stared forever, until my tears withered away
My overflowing sadness doesn't disappear with your footprints
I swore that I would never forget

Letting my broken wings flap
I'll show them everything disappearing
One day, I'll meet my end
Up until the final bell stops tolling

(You told me
To live as if you were to die tomorrow
Feel as if you were to be reborn now
Face as if you were to live forever)

I traced the red tears with my trembling fingers

(I had nothing to lose,
Nothing truth)

My fleeting memories will fall into darkness
Your last smile comes into my mind, and disappears
Leaving behind only warmth

Right now, I can't be cured by words
That are only gentle
I'm just going to give my everything
To this battle that continues on endlessly

Some day, everyone will return to space
You don't need words for goodbyes
(Make it up)

Letting my broken wings flap
I'll show them everything disappearing
One day, I'll meet my end
Up until the final bell stops tolling

Right now, I can't be cured by words
That are only gentle
I'm just going to give my everything
To this battle that continues on endlessly

Redemption..."

Kai took a deep breath as the song finished, that was the most fun he had in ages. "So what did you all think?" he asked everyone.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HUSH! Rocky is speaking!

Rocky smiled widely as he saw the Skulf walk into the cafe. He took a measure off to say, "Welcome back, Drew!" as he played with a bit more intensity and vigor. Enjoying the song and slightly headbanging.

You may commence with conversations now.

~Shooting for the Stars: A Joint Quest Thread~
Clickie please.

LimberNimbleShadow

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:49 pm
Mahewa interspersed her saxophone lines with impromptu vocal harmonies. At last the song wound to a close, and she looked at Kai and Rocky, feeling a little lightheaded. Man, once they got the drums in there...and the lyrics...

She smiled slightly dizzily and said in a low voice: "That. Was. Awesome."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:19 am
Kai sat back down panting "Awesome..." he agreed. He looked over at the others "could we please get some drinks over here?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:11 pm
Rocky had his eyes closed as ke kept going after the musi stopped, having a small jam session of his own. He finished with a large cymbol crash and threw the sticks to the floor, slouching and panting. "Woo~ That was a workout!" He was panting heavily while he grinned, "Heh, water, Gatorade, Powerade, something, please!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:47 pm
Dimitris came from the kitchen shortly after the requests with 5 glasses in a tray. Walking over to the stage he smiled handing Mahewa and Kai juice blends of mango, grape extract and banana. He walked over to Rocky giving him a an Amp with a ice water chaser. Sitting back down he took his chocolate milkshake and turned to Drew holding up a glass. "I made you a Strawberry shake, you want?"  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:17 pm
"Why, thank you!" Mahewa took the mystery juice from Dimitris and took a sip; a moment later her eyes closed and she quivered. "Mmmmm! Mango-ey!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:05 pm
Drew's eyes widened and he grinned wide taking the glass with out hesitation. "Thank you! It's beem so long since I've had one~" He giggled a bit and start to drink happily.  

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:13 pm
"Glad you like it." Dimitris smiled and reached into his pocket.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games