Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:56 pm
Kessaris takes to the skies heading back to Shale. ~Indeed. But think about it for a minute. Even if you use it, do you think that we'll be able to kill it still? It'll just heal, or else it'll do worse. Learn the attack and replicated aura style. We can't use such a move...unless you really want to.~

~~~

"Ah. I wish I had that power. If I were still a Celestial, i'd be tempted." He begins to walk into the palace. "If you want you can come inside where it isn't dangerous. By the wa, if you died, that means you went to the Celestial Kingdom right?  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:59 pm
((dude the mod's new Rp is bad a**!!!))

Keliah sighed. She teleported finding her brother, flying next to him. "Well Kess...I mean...I doubt that it would be able to learn this, because anything that we used that didnt relate to aura, it didnt copy...well the one we fought" she told him. "I think if there are more...then yes I will use it, the extreme heat, it will break down the very molecules that comproise these beast...they wont be able, they'd be too unstable" she told him.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:07 pm
"It's fine with me. You just have to destroy it's head." He sighs and flies over his sister, as if protecting her. "If you use that move...if you have to, do it near it's head. That's the only way to kill anything that can heal." He makes a right a keeps going, feeling the temperature change. "I'm going to Kilitia with you."  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:11 pm
Keliah was surprised by Kessaris' action, going to Kilitia. "Kessaris...this is your first time ever coming to Kilitia" she told him, with almost a pride glowing in her, because he was coming to her home. "I'll keep that in mind though Kessaris...I have been working on some things the last few years, thinking about taking Alastor out...and this is what Mom had told me about..fusion" she stated simply.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:17 pm
(About to take a shower. Then we get to Kiltian business.)

"Alright....It's hotter than before..." He begins to descend, seeing the volcano bubbling with Magma. He takes off his coat mid-flight and unbuttons his shirt. His brow is drowned in sweat instantly and soons, he lands from fatigue. "We're here...I'll just walk, but until we reach your palace, just tell me your plans."  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:20 pm
((OKay go get your fresh))

Keliah descended after Kessaris. She looked at him. "You look exhausted bro, you stay in a freakin desert and you're taking this like a little b***h" she said teasingly. "Well basicly Kess...it'll require for both of us to die...you remember when Dad and Neph told us, when you die you go to the Celestial Kingdom...well death is our passport" she told him.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:39 pm
"Yeah, true, but how would going to the Celestial Kingdom at this point help us?" He creates a thin sheild of sand around his body, keeping cool air flowing in through pores. "And why do we have to die? We're special. We belong in the place. Not Alastor who for all I know is trying to kill us right now."  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:46 pm
As they approached the palace two guards opened the door, letting them enter, where it was much cooler than the outside. She looked at him and sighed. "Not now crazy" she told her brother. "But from my observations...it's between you and him to be the king...we have two forces and so does he...it's a stalemate...so just a guess, but since there's an inbalance, who's to say Marcove's dad won't come back, then he'd be a problem or what if Alastor kills him and takes his place?" she asked them. "And we are not special" she told him.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:58 pm
"I've read the rules. There is one more thing of Residue left. Which side gets it will decide whether or not we do anything of that sort, but right now, our only problem is figuring out how to stop these things and get the last residue. It's two to one and there's one left. Also, if we do secure that, then there won't be a need for Dulceri should he be alive. Ricky's getting the next one. He deserve more than anything I can say or do after what I said..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:02 pm
Fayte smiled at her. " Adventure? Maybe, but my thoughtt have always been on my work, cleaning, preparing the table, tending to the minor tasks around here. " He said with a smile. " I bet the young prime minister would be an excellent person to travel with. " He said softly. He looked at her and smiled. " Have you noticed? " he asked as a sly smile spread across his face. He sat down like he was thinking, of something mysterious and almost cynical, just like the Guildmaster use to.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:05 pm
Keliah looked at Kessaris with concern. "Well...let's just hope that we can get that then..." she said with a little faith, though she had seen future events, she wouldn't tell Kessaris. "WEll what did you say to Ricky?" she asked her brother in conern. "can you bring us two lemonades, a fire mango, and some falcon meat?" she asked the servant as they left to retrieve what she ordered.

Amara looked at him. She smiled. "What do you mean?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:12 pm
Fayte's body blew away into a fine silky silver mist, the mist swirled gently around Amara then reshaped behind her, Fayte's arms wrapped around her waist. His mouth about an inch from her ear. " Amara...have you really forgotten me already? " He asked in a whisper to her ear.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:23 pm
Amara looked and jumped as he spoke into her ear. She looked back at him. "Well I thought it was you" she told him. "But you denied it, so I didnt want to accuse you of being a liar" she told him with a smile as she hugged him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:25 pm
"Ricky...Alastor asked whether or not he held me back. I started to say yes, but I took it back. He didn't hold me back...my anger made me say that!" He yelled. "Ahem, I think it's just ridiculous...it's Alastor's fault. He has that way of just...manipulating people when they're vulnerable."  

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:33 pm
Tenshi felt the spiritual aura pulse and wondered what it was, he walked over to his mother and started to hand him over to his mother." I will play with you some more later Rou." He stated realising that this aura was oddly familiar, he walks back over near Morgnna but more so towards the exit as he was ready incase anything was to attack but he showed no such thing.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games