Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:10 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"No," He sighed and bit his bottom lip, hard.
"I can't, I won't stop if I do that Ravin,"

Dylan shut his eyes, holding them like that tightly. His fists balled and he wasn't breathing. - Standing upright still though his body begged to crouch and lunge.

||Evo, hun, i am SO sorry. i had a dylan post and i reread it last night, made No sense so i didn't post it. (i had taken a sleeping pill and... yeah smile ||  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:08 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and ran his hands up her bare torso, brushing the dirt from her back and running his hands down near her thighs, while continuing to kiss her of course. He ran his tounge over her bottom lip and then gently pried her lips open to slip it into her mouth.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:20 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.From every direction, Dylan was absolutely cornered. She could feel it coming straight from Emily. Even Ravin, as intelligent as she was, couldn't seem to figure anything out. Ravin opened her arms wide and motioned for Dylan to come closer.

"Kiss me, sweetie," she murmured. She rose to her feet and wrapped her arms around him, not caring that he was hungry. Raivn's lips hovered over his. "Kiss me. Remember the day we met."

Then, her lips brushed over his. Emily's reassurance flowed through Ravin and into Dylan.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:14 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

His tongue slid over her lips, forcing her mouth open. She took his tongue and sucked on it for a moment before tangling hers with it.
Veronica shivered as his hands rested at her thighs. She moaned softly, moving herself closer to him as she kissed him harder.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:16 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan moved into her arms slowly but still didn't take a single breath. His eyes remained shut and he kissed her softly.
But...

Even through the memories that rushed through his mind the smell was intensifying...
As if the human was diliberatly teasing him with their scent. And it didn't help that she was bringing along a boytoy as well.
Two humans. Strong scents.
He shook with bloodlust in Ravins arms.
"I can't do this," He muttered against her lips.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:30 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter's hands clenched lightly into her thighs. Throwing her on the ground and screwing her sensless was becoming a very probable option. He was just aching completly for her. As stupid as it seemed since it had only been a day, but he felt like it had been forever and he was feeling sorely deprived. He smiled and kissed her harder, turning to press her agaisnt the broken tree behind him he moved his hips insesnently against hers.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:39 pm
[[Sammy...I'm just wondering, but am I becoming boring to RP with?]]

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ravin ran a hand down his chest. She kissed him deeper, ignoring his protests. "Kiss me with your bloodlust," she whispered. "All your hunger... Kiss me."

She wound her arms around his neck and squeezed him tight. "Please. I'm hungering for you..."

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:48 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica tensed at his touch, she was being thrown onto the ground and she groaned louder. Hunter smiled, kissing her and lifting her back up to push her up against the tree she had broken. She ran her hands up his body, sliding her fingers under the dried blood shirt and ripping it off of him. Her lips slid from his, down his neck and moved along his chest.

She smirked, moving to where her feet touched the ground before lifting him up off of his and running the short distance to the house.
"How's your mascalinity?" She giggled before throwing the door open and pulling him inside.
Once in the house she pushed him against the door, forcing it shut, before she pressed her lips back on his.

||:s not really whys?||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:02 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Ravin was kissing him more, her hands ran down his chest.
"Ravin," She ignored him.
She was pulling herself closer to him and he gently pushed her away. Not too far but still.
"You're pregnant," She was acting as if they hadn't done it in years. Like they were forty and it had been like, ten years without any affection. She was pregnant and he was a newborn vampire. It was all too complicated and sex wasn't something he really was interested in right now.

Namely, it seemed to have gotten him into this mess in the first place.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:43 pm
dramallama ||i love this guy!||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:48 pm
[[Nothing. It was just a thought. ^^]]

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ravin broke away from him. Their lips were only inches apart. She rubbed her stomach tenderly. "I know," she sighed, feeling slightly guilty.

Ravin turned away, deciding it was best to stop. Dylan wasn't interested. Ravin swallowed the urge to cry. She was mature. She could handle the moodswings of being pregnant. She laid down on the bench, facing Dylan and smiling sadly at him.

"I feel like I did something wrong," she said softly. She swallowed the lump that was forming in her throat. She cleared her throat. A crying pregnant fiancee was something that Dylan didn't need to deal with. "It's probably just my imagination."

She smiled and rose to her feet. "You just...just go, okay? You shouldn't be around this place." Ravin turned away and picked up her book off the ground, rifling through it gently.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:01 pm
||Mmk||
||they're in the garden...so no beds. And the book, she didnt have when they left, but ill post soon.. moms calling so 2sec^^||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:07 pm
[[? Ravin didn't go anywhere. She stayed in her room when Dylan came to visit. I didn't tell her to go anywhere else. confused ]]  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:24 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:58 pm
||yeah, but hon Dylan scooped her up and busted out of the building a few posts back, because the smell was too much. im almost like. 99% positive.||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games