Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:05 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Kirenai Yuki

But Solaris will be back once again after the France trip and they can catch up after that. XD

Sure!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:14 am
Kirenai Yuki

I'll be so busy with an RP acquaintance who's playing as the Ice siblings since there will be a huge plotline going on, but if you want, you are free to interact with Benjamin again on Thursday in the RP time, either at work or at his Ombre house. Priya may be looking for something to read.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:17 am
Lord Hedo

Oh, so you get to be the cool second mother kind of figure for the kids that gets to get them hyped off of treats before sending them off to their parents emotion_dowant

I only hype them up on holidays! Honest! emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:25 am
whiters4
Lord Hedo

Oh, so you get to be the cool second mother kind of figure for the kids that gets to get them hyped off of treats before sending them off to their parents emotion_dowant

I only hype them up on holidays! Honest! emotion_awesome

Oh yeah, you're an awesome care giver. I would totally look forward to the holidays with you around mrgreen  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:59 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

Yeah, the breaking down buildings thing is weird. Why would you want your character to demolish a building for no reason?
No, I really wouldn't call the guild fantasy either. It's more of a 'Romance', 'Slice of life', and 'Supernatural' sort of guild when I think fantasy I think olden times with castles and dragons and elves and stuff.

redface You're welcome. This and LA are 2 of the best guilds I've been in. Exactly! There are tons of guilds out there that die after a week, or they just have like 2 people that are trying to keep it alive.

Glad I can make people laugh. emotion_awesome
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:59 pm
Lord Hedo

Oh yeah, you're an awesome care giver. I would totally look forward to the holidays with you around mrgreen

They deserve treats every so often! But honestly, I'm really kinda strict 😂 I really mean it when I say around holidays, or if they've earn it.  

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:19 pm
whiters4

And that's exactly how it should be. Kids shouldn't be given stuff just because they're cute or simply because they are kids. They need to understand that the laws that apply to us adults are the same that apply to them for the reasons that it is for the betterment for everyone; Especially for their own good. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:53 pm
To My Other Anonymous Benefactor:

Thank you so much for the sweet, sweet words! And please, don't worry at all about not posting that often. c: I'd rather you guys take care of what you've got to do in real life (or even prior activities) if you feel the need to prioritize them first. I don't at all take offense to it. n v n Hopefully you'll stay for a while and continue to like it here!

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

whiters4

Honestly, the best I can figure would be to agree with something Whiters said to me privately (and I hope she doesn't mind me quoting her here) :

"Guilds with no rules for abilities are the same ones with people selfishly making themselves the center of every plot and godmodding hoards of npcs so someone always has to be tasked with taking them down for their vortex of self attention."

Because unfortunately, 95% of the time when people want to make a character solely for destroying the areas, it's so they can come off as the "big and bad" guy that "doesn't care about anyone or anything". It just kind of ruins the fun for a lot of people. I mean, I'm not 100% against a building being destroyed, but dang, at least come to me first. I want to be realistic about it! I'll lock the forum down if I need to.

And yes ma'am! It's always a struggle to keep a Guild alive, especially if you haven't entirely had any experience (I was self taught for the majority) and don't really have anyone to help back you up too. I'm sure Whiters could tell you the first time I stepped into the KKA crew. rofl I'm pretty sure I turned riskinginsanity's world upside down with how quickly I cleaned that sucker out.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:59 pm
Lord Hedo

And that's exactly how it should be. Kids shouldn't be given stuff just because they're cute or simply because they are kids. They need to understand that the laws that apply to us adults are the same that apply to them for the reasons that it is for the betterment for everyone; Especially for their own good. 3nodding

Idk if it needs to be that deep, I don't give them candy because it's nothing but junk that makes them hyper. xDD But that may be because of how I read that. I don't think the reason needs to be, "No, because-- haha, the world doesn't work like that, so whomp for you. = w =" though regardless, it's good for a child to be told no so they will later know how to accept loss, disappointment, etc, when they get to the real world. Nevertheless, they only get to be children without laws once.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:09 pm
XSK Ambrosia

rofl Okay okay I'm sorry!

//frantic hand wave

Forgive me! sweatdrop

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:16 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
XSK Ambrosia

rofl Okay okay I'm sorry!

//frantic hand wave

Forgive me! sweatdrop

crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:16 pm
XSK Ambrosia

AH!

Don't cry!! emotion_0A0

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:17 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
XSK Ambrosia

AH!

Don't cry!! emotion_0A0

I don't cry. I wasn't issued feelings ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:32 pm
Attack on Titian season two is really blowing season one out of the water. I mean, wow, every episode is an adrenaline rush.  

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:43 pm
XSK Ambrosia

Oh my God. rofl
I'd say 'go home', but I'm afraid of what the response to that would be too.

● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games