Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:16 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bery continues to walk.
bixyll heard the footsteps off someone in front of him but he didnt take of the bandanna he just continued to follow the sound
berry continued to walk then she stopped and sat down."am tierd, but have to keep on going." berry rested for a second then got up and continued to walk.
bixyll walkred up behind berry "...... berry?" bixyll wispered
"huh?" berry was still crying.
bixyll looked at the ground "... im sorry"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:17 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bery continues to walk.
bixyll heard the footsteps off someone in front of him but he didnt take of the bandanna he just continued to follow the sound
berry continued to walk then she stopped and sat down."am tierd, but have to keep on going." berry rested for a second then got up and continued to walk.
"you hate me you sayed........."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
i...just...dont know what...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:30 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
i...just...dont know what...
berry looks at him but can't se anything because ts dark.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:59 pm
*runs past them but all they saw was a blue blur and then the two girls running past then*

akubi: *pant pant* naota kun wait for me  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:33 pm
bixyll raised his hand and light shot out of his hand flooding the place with light "....."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:35 pm
berry eyes were covered in darkness and now you could see the darkness over her eyes. "........"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:37 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry eyes were covered in darkness and now you could see the darkness over her eyes. "........"
bixyll walked closer to berry "....berry?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:41 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"huh?" berry looked around but she couldn't see anything becuase of the darkness over and in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"huh?" berry looked around but she couldn't see anything becuase of the darkness over and in her eyes.
bixyll placed his hand over his eyes he used his other hand to pull down his bandanna showing his light eye his hand glowed light he steped back hoping it helped her eyes  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:55 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll placed his hand over his eyes he used his other hand to pull down his bandanna showing his light eye his hand glowed light he steped back hoping it helped her eyes
the darkness over her eyes disappeared, but her eyes where black, there was no light in them anymore."....."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
the darkness over her eyes disappeared, but her eyes where black, there was no light in them anymore."....."
bixyll sighed " this is my fault....." bixyll raised the bandanna over his eyes  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:02 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"huh? who is there?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:05 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"huh? who is there?"
"........bixyll"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:07 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"huh? who is there?"
"........bixyll"
"bixyll....... i can't see anything"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games