Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:24 pm
Hello Rachel! heart blaugh (Hey, same name as my terminally ill cousin!)

I've got to face Pre-Cal next year, so I'm sticking with sophomore year being the easiest!! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:49 pm
Hiya, Rachel and other new people I probably haven't greated!

I'm Reese, I'm totally aswame, and I like fiddleheads.  

Reese_Roper

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:02 pm
My Junior year, this year, was an evil mess of hell.

Its called, AP Chemistry, AP American, AP English, Calculus, Level 2 HeathScience: Anatomy/Phys, ROTC, and blah blah  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:09 pm
Hopefully I'll fall into a coma before next year so I never find out for myself.

Doesn't look likely though stare Apparently Jesus wants me to live through high school...dammit.  

KirbyVictorious

Chrysanthemum Moon

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:33 pm
Hello, Rachel!! You have the same name as my friend who likes to wear tutus for no apparent reason! blaugh biggrin

Yea! People my age! And I'm really sorry, Tak. That is a horrid schedule to live through. I'm getting mine next year. I hope I can sleep through it to catch up with the ones i missed this year.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:59 am
I wrote something.

First time in a month or so, I guess...

Its rough, and not my normal, beautiful metaphors...
Its harsh, cold... and completely true.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Voxxx

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:09 pm
Meow. Hello, new people.

No comas for you, Kirby-chan. That's bad for ya, doncha know?  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:03 pm
Sigh. Okayyyyy....  

KirbyVictorious

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:09 pm
I think my head is going to explode.

Massive head cold. Pressure like crazy. OW.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:32 pm
*sob* I had that yesterday. Sorta. I feel your pain Waffles. crying

Sidenote: today I found an unopened package of mini nilla wafers on the ground and I was hungry so I wanted to eat it. But B wouldn't let me stare and he said, no wonder I always get sick. I am NEVER sick! the last time I was sick it turned out to be appendicitis....and that was because someone punched me.  

KirbyVictorious

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:59 pm
Yeah...I'm whiny when I'm sick too. My boyfriend and parents are getting REALLY tired of me. Haha.

Aww, that's sad. I'm kinda hungry but don't feel like eating becuase it's no fun when you can't taste anything.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:11 pm
Awwwwwww. That sucks. People should let you have a whiny week once in a while ):

True that. I am really hungry right now, but I don't feel like soup yet. Or milk. and that's all I can eat...ooooh I forgot about bread >< Thanks for reminding me Waffles!  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:16 pm
Dude! Im whiny too. I think that is the one time when I actually am annoying and whining for things. I mean, around my period I am juist a complete and utter B****.

But im not sick. My friends are sick, and I am shunning them. Because I have to go up north in a few days.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:35 pm

Well, I'm back.
I was part of the guild from 06 to early 07 I think and then I quit due to loads of work and needing to stay in the real world.
But now I'm back, with some updates on some of my older works. And...still working on a lot of wips. Wish me luck.
smile

Minyaagar

Eloquent Lover

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:28 pm
Good luck Minya!

Takky, you reserve the right ot be as whiny as you like.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games