Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2979 2980 2981 2982 2983 2984 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:47 am

dramallama <<< Me listening to any Everclear song.

Everclear rocks the socks cool
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:47 am

xd "Without the dots. sweatdrop Actually type that much. You know what I mean? I mean like just type about anything and ramble and who cares what you say! Just type type type and make your post REEEEEAAAAALLLLYYYY long and you get a lot of gold now. wink I like the new layout! MORE GOLD FOR EVERYONE! 4laugh "

"Matsu right as well. 3nodding I agree with both side. I'm usaully neutral."

sakura159753

sakura159753

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:51 am

"I just got 7g from my last post. whee Maybe I won't get 70g in just a big post. sweatdrop But I'll try like I am now. Just ramble ramble ramble. Type anything! ANYTHING! And you get gold babeeh! wink Oh yeah! GOLD! biggrin "

eek "I've gotten headaches from sunlight... whee And the computer screen, dark or bright, releases rays that 'causes peoples headaches. 3nodding Right now I'm getting one! gonk "
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:51 am

DeeMac61206
Don Killuminati
M a k i e
Do you ever go outside Don? DX The sun is wayy brighter than this layout. Besides, you can easily wipe out the problem of brightness, but the fact that you might need to get glasses because you're hurting your eyes by reading in the dark is permanent. So, the brightness issue can easily be wiped out by turning off the brightness of your screen, and it also lights up the dark room so you can read better. Either way, this issue of the layout doesn't matter since both oppositions can argue this point to the death and you'll never reach a decision.

This is another reason why I consider Buddah one of the best people who ever lived in this world. He was so content to his life, accepting change, good or bad. And I'm figuring that out too. I'm content with my life, and there have been a lot of terrible, bad, shocking and sad news, but I got over, and I accept all of those things that happen. I know every one can't accept change, but you're never GOING to accept change if you don't even try or give that change a chance.

And how am I overreacting if I'm just arguing the points? Every one else out there is doing it too. And I'm not making a big deal about this, I'm just soo sick of people ranting on about how terrible this layout is. It's pathetic.

And my brightness is still at 100 too! >W<

Sunlight is one thing.. plain WHITE brightness coming directly from your computer screen (especially when the lights are off) is a completely different thing. I've never ever gotten a headache from sunlight, not when I was just at the beach, not when I was in a pool, or not even after hours of playing soccer or basketball... whereas, 3 hours with the new layout on 100 practically gave me a seisure @_@

People are just expressing their opinions on the layout.. it's normal.. and I'm sorry for all that's happened to you and how you've had to learn to deal with it, but you'll also need to learn that not everything is as big as some things that happen in real life.. you shouldn't try to force yourself to learn to "cope with a new layout on Gaia"... that really doesn't make any sense to me, not in my ideology...

People are going to b***h about minor things they don't like, that's a part of life too.. I think that more important than learning to accept change, is learning to accept other's opinions.

then turn on your light in your room.....

My window's open, and the sun is shining... and still, I can't get my screen past 70..

And as for "People need to suck it up and just deal with tthe change...its just an internet site" we are sucking it up.. we're still here.. and we are dealing with it.. we're signing a petition, in hopes that they'll change it back to the way it was. Sure, it's just an internet site, and we're just expressing our opinion on it... it's kinda hypocritical if you try to imply we need to learn to accept something, when you can't learn to accept that other people just plain don't like this layout.... there is such a thing as PERSONAL TASTE, y'know?

Easy Isac

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:52 am

hmm i can ramble on for eevery but it wont be spelled right bc my key board is so messed up so im not even sure this is even making sense.Wow im hungry is anyone else hungry i could really go for a taco or two or theeZ!! hmm and salsa not thte dance he food!though the dance i fun but i would rather dance the normal way!!.Rable ramblee ramlee i loove to ramble i llove gold i just spent alll my gold so all i have is like 2000 gold haha i want more gold we woo we woo we woo we woo we woo we woo we woo we woo we woo we woo ramblez!!!!dramallama dramallama dramallama

cheese_whine cheese_whine
mmm i want some cheese two....and winee! waitt i never had wine...hmm but grape juice is good woo what was i saying.we once had to do something like this is english to test how much we could write.we werent aloud to stop we just had to get rwrriting more like ambling on anything we wanted itt wass fun but my hand hur if i was ssaying this out loud i would be out of breath ok im gonna end this by saying DRAMALLAMA dramallama
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:53 am

O.O Oh, sankyuu Razzberry! Just voicing my opinion. That and I'm do happy today!

But seriously, without the bad times you can't appriciate the good times. I'm not saying to go out and promote war. Heck, it doesn't matter but in the past no one liked war but when Russia participated in World War 1, every one was thinking that if they side with Russia then they wouldn't be harmed and the war wouldn't attack Canada or England or France or the others that participated in World war I with Russia. So, I'm not saying you should agree with the baad things, but you should accept them.

So, if there was a big war and you could potentionally be attacked, what would you do? Would you rather die? Or would try and side with the strongest to protect yourself? Think about it. -remembers the Mr. Kings theory XDDD-

Sure, people can petition to stop war and finally have world peace, but in reality, war will not stop. Small fights will grow into wars. So, really, you can petition, but it's kind of stupid... Just accept it.

As for Don... I have the light on in my room, the computer screen brightness on 100 and I've been on for more than three hours looking at the layout, so...

As for the layout, I don't really care what your opinion is, but making a petition is just pointless. Just accept it. There's a difference between forcing yourself to love the layout and accepting the new layout and just moving on while still having your own opinions.

Anyways, before there's a big war about this, let's go onto a happier topic. Like cheese! XD

Sincerely Sunshine

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:53 am

Calmness....
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:54 am

"Ok...seriously......STOP ARGUING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stressed Its gettiNG annoying and both of you are right!!!! YOU BOTH HAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS AND NONE OF YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CHANGE THE OTHERS OPINIONS!!!! SO DEAL WITH EACH OTHERS OPINIONS AND STOP ARGUING!!!!"

sakura159753

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:54 am

Lol. Ok, ok. I understand, it's just Gaia... a website. But even so, it is one potentially strong instrument for free speech. 3nodding I mean, we discuss a lot on this website alone... heh, we've got quite a few intellectuals. So, even when certain prefrences are a layout, or certain avatar, such an issue can become very imperative to certain people.

Also, on the issue of the sun... well, I'm certain that we all know not to stare directly into it. If we do... we become blind... and I'm not joking. But there are certain people that are really sensitive to sunlight... albinos and the like.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:55 am

Well, I have to go watch BrazilxJapan.. WORLD CUP FEVER, BABY! xD

Anyways, no hard feelings on the whole debate thing, guys.. love you all <3

Easy Isac

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:57 am

I'm sorry I'm not posting much >.< I'm just roleplaying in this one thread.....that, and I'm just reading the debate. xD

Annnd I'm listening to music. I get distracted by music sometimes... eek *dances*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:57 am

i mad twelve gold in that last post wow i usually only make 5 oh and Razzer are you still there???

DeeMac61206

sakura159753

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:58 am

"Aww....Alkaline loves me! gonk heart rofl xd xp See you Don! biggrin "
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:58 am

XD Same here Don.

Makie is too happy today to let a little debate ruin it! But thanks though, it's good experiance for debate club next year! Most of the people, Grade 9s, are leaving, so it's only a few that are left, and we gotta be super ready to kick some major debate butt for our school! >W<

XD

Sincerely Sunshine

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:01 pm

I'll stop... but I have one more thing to say. Um... I didn't say anything about AGREEING with certain circumstances... I just spoke of being unable to accept it. Also, I'd just go with what I feel is morally right. I mean, during WWII, Denmark tried its best to protect its Jewish residents, despite the fact that Germany was practically breathing down the country's neck. The people of Denmark knew that they could possibly die, but... they knew what was right. So, they fought to save the Jews.

But um... I don't know. In the case of Russia and all. But well, I'd rather die for something right than side with a country that knowingly at the time allowed its people to live in such deplorable conditions. Hmm... the U.S. is in a fix right now with China, due to the country's countless violations on human rights laws.

Ok, now I'm done... sweatdrop
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2979 2980 2981 2982 2983 2984 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games