Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2980 2981 2982 2983 2984 2985 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

sakura159753

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:04 pm

"Ok time for me to ramble... ninja "

"First off I'm in so much pain from dance classes tuesday that my muscle hurt like a mother! gonk I wish I could heal faster but, muscle repair takes time. U_u; I also hope I make the ballad in the show. Its the part of the show thats slow and the main dancers dance in it. 3nodding I want to be one of the main dancers! gonk Got to work hard though. I was suppose to go to this amp to improve my dancing and flag and such but my mom didn't pay so I'm not going. crying oh well....Next year...Anyways! I really need to get 70K to pay off my loan at RBG. crying I put my Kiki kitty at collateral and I misss him! Oh Kigamo! I will get you back! stressed But anyways for now i need to get gold...GOLD GOLD GOLD! biggrin Gold is so good. whee Makes me happy. 3nodding I need an outfit to quets for. If anyone actually read all his will someone tektek me? Just keep the same hair and body tone. But give me style 1 grey eyes. 3nodding But I don't think anyone is going to read all this! whee Goodness I rambled a lot! eek I'm impressed with myself! GO ME! biggrin Wonder how much gold this is? I wonder how much more i need to type till I get 30g for a post? eek That would be cool. 3nodding Ok my fingers hurt! 3nodding "

"...End ramble..."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:04 pm

Don't get me started on "Human Rights".... It's a joke >>

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

sakura159753

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:06 pm

gonk "I only got 7g! crying "

"Thanks Scyth for buying the tickets! 4laugh "
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:06 pm

No prob Saku. You still need to get to 100,000 tickets?

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:07 pm

She came out west to find the sun.
She lost her name but found a new one.
Amy goes to school all day, but at night in the neighborhood
They call her 'Amphetamine'.
She's perfect in that ******** up way
That all the magazines seem to wanna glorify these days
She looks like a teenage anthem.
She looks like she could've been happy with the girl inside.

....EVERCLEAR!! *dances* xD
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:09 pm

whee "Yeah! sweatdrop 38K more to go! gonk "

sakura159753

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:09 pm

sakura159753
"Ok time for me to ramble... ninja "

"First off I'm in so much pain from dance classes tuesday that my muscle hurt like a mother! gonk I wish I could heal faster but, muscle repair takes time. U_u; I also hope I make the ballad in the show. Its the part of the show thats slow and the main dancers dance in it. 3nodding I want to be one of the main dancers! gonk Got to work hard though. I was suppose to go to this amp to improve my dancing and flag and such but my mom didn't pay so I'm not going. crying oh well....Next year...Anyways! I really need to get 70K to pay off my loan at RBG. crying I put my Kiki kitty at collateral and I misss him! Oh Kigamo! I will get you back! stressed But anyways for now i need to get gold...GOLD GOLD GOLD! biggrin Gold is so good. whee Makes me happy. 3nodding I need an outfit to quets for. If anyone actually read all his will someone tektek me? Just keep the same hair and body tone. But give me style 1 grey eyes. 3nodding But I don't think anyone is going to read all this! whee Goodness I rambled a lot! eek I'm impressed with myself! GO ME! biggrin Wonder how much gold this is? I wonder how much more i need to type till I get 30g for a post? eek That would be cool. 3nodding Ok my fingers hurt! 3nodding "

"...End ramble..."

I think I followed all of that. ^.^;; I hope that your muscle feels better... and um, good luck with the other stuff.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:10 pm

"Matsu rocks! gonk She read my rambling! whee SHE DESERVES A COOKIE! 4laugh ...I don't have a cookie on me though....I want a cookie too actually...Wish I had cookies in my house....All we have is nothing. xp "

sakura159753

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:11 pm

Oh yeah, I'm planning to make a new character! ^.^
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:12 pm

HOMFG!!!!! I LOVE DANCING!!!!!!!!!!!

I do all sorts of dancing! Acro Jazz is the only thing I haven't done... Actually I have done gymnastics which is kind of the same. XD

Mesa hearts Everclear too... Tis' a good band. I like Autopilot off a bit better then I do Everclear. But I still love Everclear!

Sincerely Sunshine

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:14 pm

DX I read your rant too Satoshi.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:17 pm

burning_eyes dramallama ninja pirate emo

A Burning Drama Llama Ninja Pirate Emo of DOOM!!!!! XDDD

whee

Sincerely Sunshine

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:17 pm

I like to dance, too.....I just don't know how xD

I told you they were good bands!! I love Everclear a bit more than Autopilot Off, because I've listened to Everclear a bit longer than them....but Autopilot Off is still awesome. Have you ever listened to 'Amphetamine' by Everclear? That's where I got the lyrics.

I just read it, Cherry Man!!! blaugh 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:19 pm

"Maku wins a cookie, too. 3nodding I like that emoticon you made as well! whee "

"Razzy got cookie as well! biggrin "

"I do all kinds of dance. 3nodding Depending on what music the marching band plays! whee I'm in colorguard. 4laugh "

sakura159753

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:19 pm

sakura159753
"Matsu rocks! gonk She read my rambling! whee SHE DESERVES A COOKIE! 4laugh ...I don't have a cookie on me though....I want a cookie too actually...Wish I had cookies in my house....All we have is nothing. xp "

Yay for cookies! ^.^ But that's ok, I'll go make some chocolate chip. I'll be back in a jiffy. *dashes off*
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2980 2981 2982 2983 2984 2985 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games