Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2981 2982 2983 2984 2985 2986 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Draken [The.Spork.Ninja.]

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:40 am

ForsakenSwordsman

I just like good old PG Tips XD

lol xd PG Tips is the Tea I used to buy for myself until I just couldn't be bothered anymore and started drinking my mother's Assam >>
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:53 am

mmkay I'm off to town, Hopefully to come back with Mario football.

Draken [The.Spork.Ninja.]

Slave of Sithis

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:57 am

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD MMMMMOOOOOOORRRRRRNNNNIIIN CUUUUUUUULT!!!!!!!!!!!1
I'm in a fantasic mood today!!!!! TODAY IS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nine-Tailed Phoenix, AWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:24 am

Good morning Cult!

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:31 am

Morning Seaphron
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:34 am

[demonic guardian]
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD MMMMMOOOOOOORRRRRRNNNNIIIN CUUUUUUUULT!!!!!!!!!!!1
I'm in a fantasic mood today!!!!! TODAY IS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nine-Tailed Phoenix, AWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
stare lucky, I have two. today and tommorow, though no work is involved!

Xilo The Odd

Seaphron

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:35 am

Yo Sauvie, how ya doing this morning?
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:38 am

Seaphron
Okay, I am a bit bored though, I might write a new chapter to kill time... given my 10th is still mysteriously missing, How about you?

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Seaphron

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:44 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
Okay, I am a bit bored though, I might write a new chapter to kill time... given my 10th is still mysteriously missing, How about you?
I am content. Nothing planned today, might go chill with some friends at a pool, makes me happy. Other than that I am bored as well. Still can't get my chapter to come out right so who knows when we will get one from me.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:46 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
I am content. Nothing planned today, might go chill with some friends at a pool, makes me happy. Other than that I am bored as well. Still can't get my chapter to come out right so who knows when we will get one from me.
I kind of dislike the way my 10th chapter is written out, it is good, but it is just... off, sorry to hear you cant get your chapter to "work"

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Sherriff of Nowhere

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:50 am

Morning y'all.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:51 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
I kind of dislike the way my 10th chapter is written out, it is good, but it is just... off, sorry to hear you cant get your chapter to "work"
XD That is the exact same thing with my chapter. I have wrote it out like five times and I can not get it how I want it to sound.

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:52 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
XD That is the exact same thing with my chapter. I have wrote it out like five times and I can not get it how I want it to sound.
I know, there are those chapters that you love, my chapters 3&9 in my case but there are those ones that just want to fight you all the way, anyway you want to see my 4th draft?
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:56 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
I know, there are those chapters that you love, my chapters 3&9 in my case but there are those ones that just want to fight you all the way, anyway you want to see my 4th draft?
Heh, I know exactly what you mean XD Sure I would love to see it. I would show you mine... but it no longer exsists, other than like two paragraphs. sweatdrop

@Sherriff- Mornin

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:59 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Heh, I know exactly what you mean XD Sure I would love to see it. I would show you mine... but it no longer exsists, other than like two paragraphs. sweatdrop

@Sherriff- Mornin
My chapter might be just 2 paragraphs so...
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2981 2982 2983 2984 2985 2986 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games