Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:38 pm

((omg my genin died blaugh ))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:39 pm

Rahenno growled at Shin. "If you lay a finger on her......." He was so frustrated and angry, he couldn't think straight. As he tryed to collect his thoughs a second tail formed, then a third. Rahenno knew his limits and could hold another level. He then looked back up to Shin and finished his sentence, "...I'll kill you." He said as his three tails whiped wildly around and chakra started to swirl around him. He also started to think about what Shin said, and maybe he was right, every time they fought, Kiyoshi seem to try to go as far to seriously injure him, or worst..

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:16 pm

Shin ignored Katsuro, not showing any interest in him. He smiled at Rahenno as his threads then buried into Kiyoshi's arms and legs and made there way up his body. "Always with that temper. Hmm wonder if you would even care if I riped young little Kiyoshi's heart right out." Shin laughed as his threads started to coil around Kiyoshi's heart. "Not like he ever helped you any, seems like all he ever did was beat you down. He such a good friend isn't he." He said ruffling Kiyoshi's hair like he was a child.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:26 pm

Rahenno's eyes widen, He's not going to do it is he? He thought. He let his instints take over and charged at Shin. Can't let him.. Rahenno lunched his hand towards Shin as he was running. Time to Rahenno felt as if it was moving in slow motion. He could only hope he wasn't to late. "KIYOSHI!!!!"

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Jenpachi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:30 pm

"This is awesome. I wonder if i can get a good picture shot" Gambaten said. He packed his things and moved a little closer to the battle
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:57 pm

((UPLOAD COMPLETE lol...crap how do i free him XD))

Shin smiled as he coiled tight around the heart and began to pull it out, the blood vessels about to burst. Suddenly Shin let out a groan he made a face almost in pain.

Kiyoshi's body began to excrete chakra from every pour. His finger clenched into fists as his eyes began to show some life as the chakra increased. He spoke in almost a whisper, the volume building up with every word. "Get out of my BODY!" Kiyoshi yelled releasing chakra from every pour thanks to his Hyuga training, focing Shin's threads out of the body and Kiyoshi dropped to one foot as he spun around and kicked Shin right in the head and knocked him back.

Shin jumped back avoding the kick as the threads retreated back into his body. "Huh I actully wasn't expecting that. How interesting." He laughed amused.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:06 pm

Rahenno saw that Kiyoshi had finally came too. Now that he was away from Shin, Rahenno could follow through with his attack. He was still running, he ran right past Kiyoshi and lunched another chakra hand at Shin. This time, Rahenno had no intentions of holding back.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:17 pm

Gambaten crouches low to get a picture without them noticing."I wonder how much this photo will give me" He said. In a second, Gambaten took the photo and quietly waled away.

Jenpachi

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:21 pm

((Time for another piece to the puzzle))

Shin jumped out of the way but Rahenno was to fast and his claws scratched across Shin's cheek. Shin jumped back, and where the scract mark was, he started to bleed. Shin felt the warm blood on his cheek and reached up and rubbed the mark and looked at the blood on his hand. He growled as he clenched his fist. "Damn, I thought I perfected it." He said annoyed, as he appeared over next to the ice dome and Ryouichi slid out. Shin then looked over at Shinzo. "Girl come." He said in no mood to wait.

Shinzo's head shot up as she looked at him and shook her head in a 'no' manner as she whimpered and backed up, scared more then any girl should be.

Shin glared as he showed his own claws at her. "Are you saying no to me!" He said threating her.

Shinzo started to cry. "Please I don't wanna go." She started to back away, knowing exactly what he would do if she went and what he would do if she didn't.

Shin growled as he charged at Shinzo, going to take her back by force. Ryouichi following behind him.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:25 pm

But, Gambaten couldn't resist this battle. And so he took more snapshots of the beast."I'm going to be rich" he said.

Jenpachi

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:31 pm

Rahenno slid to a stop. He stood straight up and his tails started to retract and the crimson chakra started to fade away. Without turning his body he turned his he halfway to Kiyoshi, "Looks like your back......" He said as the usual shine in Rahenno's eyes were dim. He started to stumble and fell over. He hit the ground and closed his eyes, hhe had fainted from fatige and lack of chakra.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:42 pm

Yatumoto ran after the Raikage,yelling "My Lord!!" with his sword drawn. He wondered what the commotion was and if he was ready to evacuate the Raikage if things were going south. He ran up to the Raikage and asked, " My Lord! Are you alright!?" half eyeing the woman and beast in front of him, waiting for orders from the Raikage.

Calico Vass

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:48 pm

((Now Shin grabs your body, lol jk XD))

Kiyoshi nodded as he looked over at the crying girl, he knew she wasn't 'alive' in a sense, but she still had feelings and that was good enough. Kiyoshi used his made a seal. "Shukuchi (Reduced Earth)" He said appearing over there with such blinding speed it was almost like he teleported. Kiyoshi picked up the girl and using the same seal appeared back over to where Rahenno was and laid her down next to him. He turned and glared. "You enjoy messing with the dead, lets see how you enjoy them messing with you." Kiyoshi said bitting his finger and making a few seals as he slammed his hands on the ground. "Doton: Uitenpen (Earth Release: Wheel of Fortune)" Suddenly the ground bursting forth into a slab of rock and two cliffs on ether side of them. Then out of the rocks came bodies that got up and started to walk to Shin, moaning as they did.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:56 pm

(Well i'm hoping this works if it does, i can make Shin my b**** hehe)

Masumi appaeared in the area from the academy, sensing her husbands demonic chakra all the way from there. She quickly made some handseals as she fixed her eyes on Shin. "Wood Style: Wooden Dragon Barrage Jutsu." Masumi raised her hand palm up to Shin as a seal for "Sit" appeared on her hand. Several wooden dragon heads appeared out of the ground and faced him as branches emerged from the ground and gripped onto Shin. The dragon's eyes lit up as the demonic chakra in him was being surpresed.

Masumi H Dekata

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:00 pm

((Well as good as time as ever to retreat XD))

Shin growled, in pain as the Wood Jutsu took him off gaurd, and he was paying for it. "Fine keep the girl, just know I will be back and when I do this whole village will burn to the ground with your body and your friends bodys in the center of it." He then disappeared using 'Hiraishin no Jutsu (Flying Thunder God Technique)' along with Ryouichi.

Kiyoshi let out a breath as he made a seal and relased the jutsu and dropped down next to Rahenno and Shinzo, she was now passed out as well. He was puzzled how that jutsu was suppose to supprese demon hosts, had worked on Shin.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games