Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:11 am
Yue smiled and looked at the skulf; it had felt like ages since they had seen him but it was good to see Drew back again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:45 pm
Rocky examined the can and sniffed it, not knowing what it was. "Well, this is new. well, better to have tried it and not liked it, than to never have tried it as all." He said with a smile ashe chugged both water and Amp. About ten seconds later his tail and ears were twitching like mad. "Uh, Dimitris....Whatexactlywasinthatdrink?" He said quickly, his speech slurred.  

LimberNimbleShadow

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:50 pm
Giving a slight head tilit, Drew looked at Rocky, then at what he just drank, ears lowering as he guzzled the milkshake and got up quickly, moving to the farthest table from Rocky. "Dimitris...What you just did was worse then anything....almost anything, I could ever do to him..." He said, hands already holding a pose to great a shield.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:59 pm
"Uh... dont tell me Rocky get's hyper active from guarana and sugar... eh?" Titls his head slowly then hurdles over the counter for protection. Dimitris uses a cushion from one of the bar stools as a buckler. "Someone should have told him not to drink it!"  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:07 pm
"......"
Rocky sat in scilence as he slowly got up, tail jerking and walked out of the cafe. As soon as he hit the street,he ran, fast, leavinga trail of flame behind him and a faint "Wahoo!" could be heard  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:15 pm
Kai finished the yummy juice and looked ou the door "well..... that was interesting".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:43 pm
After a while Dimitris paused and opened the door. "He gonna be all right? and should we go get him?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:44 am
"He'll burn out eventually...I hope..." The skulf peered out the door slightly, with a light giggle.  

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:52 pm
Moving beside Drew the fox bonked him over the head playfully then smirked. "I thought this was serious."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:39 am
Rocky walked back into the cafe, paws jambed into his pockets in a nonchelant manner as he sat back downwhere he was sittling earlier. Heflicked a small wadded-up ball of aluminum gum wrapper at Dimitris and said, "Me, plus energy drinks, equals bad idea."

LimberNimbleShadow

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:10 pm
"That was...indeed very interesting," Mahewa mused. She tilted her cup to get the last of the juice; a moment later she turned back to Kai. "Hey, did you want to sing that duet you showed me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:09 pm
Kai blushed and looked away "I. I suppose so" he said. He stood up and go on the stage "Hey everyone!" he said into the mic "Mahewa and I are gonna sing a duet. Who wants to hear it?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:32 pm
"My apologies Rocky." Dimitris turned slightly as the wad grazed his arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:53 pm
Rocky shrugged and said while yawning, "Ah, it;s no biggie. Just don't do it again or I won't go to Austrailia." He streatched and smiled widely and mischeviously.

LimberNimbleShadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:37 pm
Scratching his head Dimitris tried to ignore that last comment and went into the back. "Crikey..."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games