Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:32 pm

"Keep trying Im sure you'll get it." He said popping his left eye open and looking at Ami.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:45 pm

Ami smiled at Zeno. "Thank you sensei."
She formed the handsigns a third time."Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu!"
She shut her eyes and charged the chakra again. Through her eyelids,she saw the light emitted from her skin.She opened and looked at herself in amazement. It was a complete improvement from her first two tries.
She smiled."I did it...!"
((3/3))

Haru Mai Chan

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:53 pm

"Great job, you've now completed your training. You're officially a Gennin on my Squad now." Zeno smiled and pulled some Cloud Village Headbands out of assorted colors.
(Just say you grabbed whatever color and just act like its in there-Blood got a red one, so..)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:19 pm

((Cool,thanks! I guess she'll get aqua,since that's her favorite color. 3nodding ))
BIC:
Ami could barely hold in her excitement. She took the aqua colored headband without hesitation,then smiled up at her new sensei."Thank you very much Zeno-sensei!!" she exclaimed,bowing her head.
She tied it around her neck,smiling proudly. She looked back at Blood,who was also a Genin and a fellow member of the squad. He was training hard in order to master Chidori. She then looked at Hisashi who was working hard to activate his Sharingan.
'I can tell that our mission together is going to be fun~' she thought.

Haru Mai Chan

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:49 pm

User Image

The attachment chains clanked together in the wind as Raziel sat on a low hanging tree branch, watching the ninjas talk and train. His dark brown hair fluttered in the breeze, as his bright golden eyes peirced through the shadow of the trees. Mikyo's black dai-katana hung on his back, wrapped in a curse seals and cloth, but somehow the black metal still dripped through the cloth. Raziel tightened his left guantlet and watched on, moving his brown hair out of his face from time to time.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:50 pm

____XX____ ZEÑO - SATSYUO § ____XX____

"So don‘t get burned...."User Image

Zeno nodded at her and re-commenced leaning against the tree, but not before tossing her an aqua-colored katana and weapons pouch. He narrowed his eyes for a moment at a nearby tree, but collected himself and closed the one revealing eye, as the other was hidden under his Cloud Village Headband. Breathing out a low mumble, he appeared beside the shinobi in a puff of smoke. "You can't hide from an ANBU." He said as he knelt down and whispered in his ear, then jumped off the branch. He was prepared to ask him some questions before he noticed the Cloud headband. There's so many new shinobi in Cloud he couldn't keep up with them all. He shrugged, and asked anyway. "Why are you here?" Was all he could get out as he noticed the sword in particular about the boy, questioning its origins.

"Or electrocuted, cut, hurt..."

De-Vaughn07

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:04 pm

Raziel's eyes shifted to meet the ANBU's. "I dont know..." Was all that came of his lips. His gaze shifted once again towards the girl that the ANBU was talking to. "...how about alittle one on two." Raziel said as he looked back up to him.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:12 pm

Ami knodded,putting on her pouch and holding her sword.She smiled."Thank you very much sensei!"
She turned to Raziel,looking confused.

((Sorry,my brain is sorta dead right now... sweatdrop ))

Haru Mai Chan

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:13 pm

"You sure that'll be fair to you? She's too early into being a ninja to fight you, I'll have a go at you myself." He said after sensing his chakra levels and skills and even he knew he'd be a bit much for anyone of his squad members to handle. He bit his lip and placed his arm around the sheath of his Katana, just out of habit.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:19 pm

"Im a high Genin..." Raziel said as he dissappeared and reappeared infront of the cute girl, his hair covering the left side of his face now. "I promise to only use these." He inquired as he placed his hands on the hilts of his swords that were located on his left and right hips. The chains rattled as he put his hands on the hilts. "Only these two swords, their sheaths, and their chains. No elements, no jutsus. I think she can do it with your help." Raziel stood infront of her, his muscular arms crossed upon his chest. "What'd ya say?"

Oni_Soul

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:24 pm

Zeno released his lower lip and nodded. "You up for it Ami?" Was all he said before he appeared behind Raziel and in front of Ami. He yanked her arm and in another flash they were nearly 50ft away. He smiled at the Gennin and nodded. "I take your word for it." Though he must have some kind of trick.. Zeno thought as he looked back to Ami. "Stay behind me, and try to keep up." He said simply and looked back to Raziel, unsheathing his Katana, the Kazeken no Tsurugi.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:25 pm

Ami took a few steps back,holding the hilt of her new katana.She looked at Zeno."Alright,sensei." she said,knodding her head.
((Edited))

Haru Mai Chan

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:32 pm

Raziel slipped his Cloud headband over his eyes. He knew with his newly aquired bloodline that it could be deadly to them, so he was going to have to do this blind. Even tho he couldnt see them, he could see their weapons and any metallic object on their person. "This is going to be fun..." Raziel whispered to himself as he held out both of his arms to make his body look like a 'Y'. Right as he did this, the two blades on his hips shot out into his hands. As his fingers wrapped around their hilts, the chains that were around his waist and sheaths coiled up his arms and attached themselves to the bottom of the hilts, also connecting to the sheath. He flipped the swords upsidedown and took his semi-crouching footing. "Your move ANBU." Raziel yelled to the two.

((The chains are also wrapped around his arms.))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:37 pm

Zeno cracked a smirk. "Nice display." He said simply as he swung his sword across the left side of his body, connecting it with the bo staff mounted on his hip. The sword was now extendable as it was held forth in a northern position, wind chakra creeping up the pole towards the blade. As it sharpened itself out, Zeno turned to Ami. "When you see an opening, perform that jutsu." He said turning his attetion back to Raziel and ran forth as his Katana glowed abright with wind chakra. Just as he jumped, aiming for a kick towards his jaw, he swung his left leg around towards his gut for his gut, performing a speedy roundhouse kick.

De-Vaughn07

Haru Mai Chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:49 pm

Ami took a deep beath."Right." she said,knodding.
She watched the string of attacks closely,waiting for the opening.
'But why did that guy put his headband on his eyes? He can't possibly dodge Zeno-sensei's attacks while he is blind...' she thought.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games