Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 pm
[[ Ice and Dandii are fighting in the fire country forums, so I believe it is safe to roleplay amd dizzle left the village so as I said it's safe to roleplay ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:41 pm
(Ok, first of all, WTF! Ok second of all, I was sick yesterday so i couldn't post, but I think Ice attacking the Genins when I'm Right there and acting as if I wasn't gonna do anything was wrong. I don't care if he can't wait or something, i need to have the chance to keep the genins from getting harmed. I didn't join this guild for people to act as if they can attack and do what they want.)  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:46 pm
TimeTravellerDhaos
(Ok, first of all, WTF! Ok second of all, I was sick yesterday so i couldn't post, but I think Ice attacking the Genins when I'm Right there and acting as if I wasn't gonna do anything was wrong. I don't care if he can't wait or something, i need to have the chance to keep the genins from getting harmed. I didn't join this guild for people to act as if they can attack and do what they want.)

[[Lol ice brought the genins to the hospital, they are fine man, dandii is fighting ice right now, the genins sk8 and keiji are at the academy right now]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:49 pm
(and what do you expectme to post next, that I just stared at him slaughter them? Like F hell! WHat he did was wrong and I don't care if he curses at me or not, but I think he needs to be put on a leash NOW!)  

TimeTravellerDhaos

oG Ace

Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:49 pm
he attacked first because he wanted to fight a high rank shinobi and he thought beating up on kids were going to bring them out i took a serious beating but i at least got one hit on him and now Kaien is training to kill that man  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:53 pm
[[Yeah but don't worry man, they are fine they are at the acdemy right now lol and Dandii will kick ice's a** even if it is sparring ]]  

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:55 pm
(Thats not the problem, I WAS THERE. He could have waited till I post and thats that, but he acted as if I wasn't there cause he didn't want to wait. AND NOW I HAVE TO SOMEHOW POST WITH THIS CRAP AND MAKE MY CHARACTER LOOK BAD)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:57 pm
if anything he will die by my hands he gave me numerous of scars  

oG Ace

Tycoon

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:58 pm
TimeTravellerDhaos
(Thats not the problem, I WAS THERE. He could have waited till I post and thats that, but he acted as if I wasn't there cause he didn't want to wait. AND NOW I HAVE TO SOMEHOW POST WITH THIS CRAP AND MAKE MY CHARACTER LOOK BAD)

(( Half joke follows:
You saw a butterfly.
Then noticed what happened just as a high level shinobi appeared. ))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:59 pm
[[Sk8, when you are a chunnin he will probably be dead already and let's stopp oocing ok ]]  

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:00 pm
(Funny dandii, no sarcasm. But really, I am not gonna let this go by. Otherwise, he can just go doing this over and over, cause everyone are not gonna make a deal out of it. I think all of what happened should be repeated back to when he attacked the students. I would have gladly blocked the attack and fight him myself. )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:54 am
After sweeping the village Tadashi decided he had to leave. He had to become as strong aspossible to do what he was planning.  

Zaphiakel

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:07 am
Raito arrived back in the village as he took walked towards his house after entering the gates.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kokushibyou, Katsunya________________

Nya had lagged behind some and completely missed the fighting from before. Sighing as she looked around and saw that the guy she was following earlier was not there, she continued onward into the village.

_____________________Character Card_____

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:22 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira appeared out of a gale of wind. "Aki, can you walk?" He asked her.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff