Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:35 pm

Fayte smiled at her and hugged her back. " Yes I know it was just my whimsy getting the better of me. But please don't tell anyone I would like to keep who I want a secret for as long as possible. " He said softly. " Everyone just knows me as the Guildmaster, only Alastor and Nephilis know that Fayte is my next identity. ' He said with a sigh.
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:36 pm

Keliah looked at her brother in deep thought. "I know how you feel...but you can't credit Alastor fully...you have to assume some sort of resposibility." she advised her brother. "Don't worry about Ricky...he'll come around" she told him. "So about this plan...mom mentioned fusing...our great grandfather came up with the technique" she told him.

Amara looked at him and smiled. "Well I wont tell anyone love" she said as she pressed her lips against his, feeling a connection she so desperately yearned for.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:42 pm

Fayte knew this moment wouldn't last forever, so he would enjoy it while he could. He embrassed her gently in his arms. as her kiss touched his lips it was like the sorrows and pains of the world were washed away by a sudden surge of emotions. He closed his eyes and couldn't stop thinking about this woman he now held in his arms.
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:50 pm

Amara embraced Fayte as well. It seemed at this moment, at this exact time in her life, that she had found complete happines. She embraced him even more, her long black hair flowing behind her in the wind. She stopped and looked at him smiling. "I love you" she told him

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:53 pm

Fayte smiled down at her then frowned. The memories of his past flooded his mind filling it to the breaking point. " Amara...It's not that I don't love you...I just. Can't let go, and I can't forget. " He said as he let her go. He took a step back and looked at the floor.
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:57 pm

Kessaris looks at her and holds a chuckle. "You're serious? As if we aren't close enough. I feel like a siamese twin just spending this much time with you, not that it's not called for...I mean for the most part of our lives, you were on the opposite side." He looks at sky, making out figures in the dark clouds the volcano puffed. "As akward as this is, I'm enjoying my time with you sis. You should've came around sooner instead of being with the losers."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:16 pm

Amara looked at Fayte and then down to the floor. "I...I...I understand" she told him with a faint smile. She looked off into the distance. "I know you've been through alot" she said holding her other arm.

Keliah nodded. "Yes...I'm so serious" she told him. "WEll...this is good thing, I feel great being with you too Kess...it's just that...I felt that I didnt compare to you...I mean you were a natural prodigy...gaining abilities just from stepping in the room. I on the other hand, had to kill people to do that" she said looking down.
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:38 pm

"I don't like this power." he responds half-heartedly. "It makes me sick, literally. The more people around, the more sicker I get. It's like radiation...or food rather. I can't stop eating because I can't turn it off. It's a reflex to aura. Like now, I'm filling up on yours, just getting stronger, but I feel sick...I'd rather have your power. I'd figure a way around that killing thing."

Mahareshi

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:59 pm

Desert Nights
Kessaris takes to the skies heading back to Shale. ~Indeed. But think about it for a minute. Even if you use it, do you think that we'll be able to kill it still? It'll just heal, or else it'll do worse. Learn the attack and replicated aura style. We can't use such a move...unless you really want to.~

~~~

"Ah. I wish I had that power. If I were still a Celestial, i'd be tempted." He begins to walk into the palace. "If you want you can come inside where it isn't dangerous. By the wa, if you died, that means you went to the Celestial Kingdom right?

"Yes, But only a small part until a few years that passed.. Difficult set back if you ask me" as Tezu chuckled.
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:15 am

Keliah looked at her brother and sighed. "Well, that's the price we pay, now isn't it brother. You know...I feel that there is one more thing that we could do, to become closer...see if the force can be hosted inside of your body" she told him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

xLulie

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:15 am

Lunia looked at Alastor with disgust and sighed. "You really think i want you to be in a range of 5 yards from me Alastor?" she said with frustration, "Don't get why Nephilis couldn't come out instead of you..." she said, feeling rather upset. As she continued to walk forward with or without him. "I don't need your help, I'm just looking for Ricky because i need to talk to him, if the beast thing comes, i hope it eats your rotten body alive..." she said, getting more and more angry as she thought about the past and what Alastor had put her through.
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:19 am

"Is that right?" Asks Kessaris as he repositions himself in the chair. "That'd be an honor and a challenge. Do you think my body would react well with it? Becaue yours is so adapted, I don't think you'd want to take away the only thing separating us in power..."

~~~

"Well now Lunia, if you must know, I'm here to find Ricky boy myself. I too have to talk to him." He moves forward a few inches, then says,"In this group of us, I'm the strongest. I doubt you'll want that thing to eat me. If it does, then...well...you'll die."

Mahareshi

xLulie

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:05 am

Lunia turned to face Alastor and smirked. "I came to talk to Ricky too..." she then laughed out loud and shook her head. "As cocky as ever aren't you? look where it landed you last time huh?..." she said before she turned around and walked on, knowing he would follow. "Besides, who knows who's the strongest here, you haven't seen me in battle, and i haven't seen you, although it would be nice to find out..." she said, as she continued walking on. "Why are you staying with me?, if your that powerful shouldn't you just be able to transport to Ricky or something, or are you planning to kill the daughter of Nephilis?, traitor..." she said, furious inside. "I've let my anger out on nothing for the past three years, you don't have a clue how bad you made my life.." she said, stopping again and smirking, she faced him. "Alastor.. i have a question... do you remember the name Shin Yatomura, or Mia Yatomura?" she asked, knowing he probably would.
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:45 pm

"You talk...way too much..." Alastor said with a chortle. "I'm not cocky, just right and fighting you isn't on the itenerary, but I can make room if needed. Now, as for Ricky, I could transport him, but I'd have to find him first. That's why I'm looking. I don't want to kill anyone because I need you guys as much as you all need me." Catches up to her and hold his palm upward, gesturing for her hand. "The names ring a bell, although I don't know about them, but If you give me your hand, I can show you what they did when you were alive."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:46 pm

Keliah looked at her brother as she repositioned herself. "Well...it's more of a birthright. I was born with it because I was raised here and embraced my Flagron heritage" she told him. "If this would have been me, 3 years ago, then no, I wouldnt want you to have it, because it was what I thought at the time made me special" she told him. "It is a cosmic entity, and it's favored our family for centuries, but you have to be pure of heart and pay homage to our ancestors then you will adapt and it will love you and you will love it" she told him. "I mean, it's an eternal entity, so it won't over run you" she told him. "So how about it brother?" she asked.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games