Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:38 pm
"Now how exactly am I abusing my patient..?" He asked, appearing at the doorway behind Alex and Demi, resting a hand on each of their shoulders. "I've done nothing wrong. I've been a good doctor. Got my consent forms filled out and everything and KAVA's full permission to use this drug on any injured patient that I have. You have nothing on me, Lieutenant."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:40 pm
"How about using a drug capable of slavery in the wrong kind of procedure?" Gil asked, glaring at him.
"You use a simple healing solution, not some sort of Sol-Neo obedience drug!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:45 pm
"I told you, boy, it's still in the experimental stages." He said, glaring back at him. "We're trying to see if maybe someone has a natural tolerance to the obedience part of it, one who doesn't become blank. If we find said person we can use their blood and figure out a way to use his drug without making every into 'slaves' as you call them."

"And if a 'simple healing solution' would have worked, I would have tried it. But this drug holds more promise than those, which is why I chose to use it instead."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:47 pm
"And so you use it without an antidote made!?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:51 pm
"I told it, we're in the process of an antidote. This is what the experiment is about. To give us clues towards the antidote."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:52 pm
"And you couldn't use it on a volunteer?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:57 pm
"Already used up all volunteers on the ship, and KAVA gave me full-permission to use it on patients. Demi's my only patient at the moment, so I used it on her." He said, ruffling her hair. "She's had the biggest affect out of all them. Course, she's the youngest too..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:59 pm
"And how LONG will she be your patient?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:02 pm
"Originally, until she healed. But now, until there's an antidote. Who knows? Maybe she's the key to the drug's antidote. That's why she remains as my patient, so I - and when I say "I" I mean Laurent - can observe and see if we have potential in the girl."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:07 pm
Gil's hand grabbed the doctors, squeezing it enough to start breaking it.
"So, you're just going to add on time since you're too ******** up to think of another solution." he said, giving him a cold glare.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:12 pm
"Gil, enough!" Alex snapped, grabbing onto his hand and squeezing on it to pervent him from breaking too much of the doctor's hand. "There's nothing we can do now." He sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:14 pm
"If I didn't have to think about the salary, which is going to the kids on the colony, I would have already broken every bone in his body."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:17 pm
"You'll get a chance soon, I'm sure." Alex sighed quietly, staring off at the wall. "Don't do anything now though. It won't help your kids and it certainly won't help Demi. There's nothing we can do."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:14 pm
"On last question doc. How long does this damn solution last?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:18 pm
"That depends on the person." He sighed, jerking his hands away from Alex and Demi's shoulders, gently holding the one Gil was trying to break. "Some patients only last for a few hours, others weeks. A small handful, months."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games