Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Soda-san

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:42 pm
Hello guys.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:53 pm
hey ^_^ what's up?  

Kira-Yamato-san

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:54 pm
crap g2g.....oh well....see ya.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:39 am
..It has been so long since the last time I came on Gaia. I'm very, very sorry you guys.. I am back now; I was quite busy and kinda..left Gaia.. But I'm back now.. I apologize once again.. *Sighs..*  

Proginoskes

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:34 am
*jumps on Prog and gets her in a headlock*

hehe so you ARE alive.....lol glad to have you back.... wink  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:37 am
..Thanks.. =D It's nice to see you again.. *Glomps..*  

Proginoskes

Bluesteel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:36 pm
*runs in and closes the door as whisps of white stuff blows in* ITS SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:51 pm
Tanakietsu
12288th post, and it is my last post on gaia. I think it means something, but I hate speaches and sappy good-byes so. Good-bye everyone. I love the Roleplay Refuge's Hangout Corner.

~Dom-kun~

*stares in awe and takes off her glasses, wiping away some tears*

I missed it! I didn't even get to say good-bye!

cry  

lambda omega lambda

Bluesteel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:05 pm
RHEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps on you* I MISSED YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gives kisses and hugs*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:52 pm
You are missed in your abscence, friendly sugar junkie . . . We hope to see more of you soon, Rhea. 3nodding  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:48 pm
that's it, it's all over....May a mod please ban me?....Stupid psychotic gaia....don't even know any of you, yet y'all kept me from killing myself...Talon...please ban me ASAP....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:54 pm
Leaving? you were going to kill yourself? thats not very nice....  

Tanii

Psymage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:16 pm
Wo wo wo! Don't ban her! I hope this message isn't to late. I'll try to convince her out of leaving gaia. Damnet, I was just talking to her literally a few minutes ago. I'll catch her again. She is really depressed everyone. Just let me handle it... Strange, I've never even met her IRL, yet I'm trying to help her.

If Rhea will allow me, after I talk to her again, I'll explain everything. This may partly be my fault, but like I said, let me talk to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:17 am
Psymage
Wo wo wo! Don't ban her! I hope this message isn't to late. I'll try to convince her out of leaving gaia. Damnet, I was just talking to her literally a few minutes ago. I'll catch her again. She is really depressed everyone. Just let me handle it... Strange, I've never even met her IRL, yet I'm trying to help her.

If Rhea will allow me, after I talk to her again, I'll explain everything. This may partly be my fault, but like I said, let me talk to her.

same here....good luck though...

*thumbs up to Psymage for being such a cool guy*  

Kira-Yamato-san

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:54 am
RheaFaery
that's it, it's all over....May a mod please ban me?....Stupid psychotic gaia....don't even know any of you, yet y'all kept me from killing myself...Talon...please ban me ASAP....

eek What?!? Rhea . . . don't ask me to do this. I won't ban you for just having friends here that care about you. That is not only inappropriate for the rules of being a Mod, but also ethically messed up. What's wrong? Talk to us . . . please? sad  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games