Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vankala

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:43 am
Biohazard EXTREME
You know I'd be there if I could.

So....
Who's gonna wish their co-captain a happy birthday?

I will!! Happy Birthday, Bio!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:46 am
Aww! Thank you guys! You love me! You really love me! mrgreen  

Biohazard EXTREME

A5116278

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:41 am
Happy Birthday sir.

What gifts did you get?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:45 pm
I got the best gifts one could think of: Money!
So I went out and bought myself $80 worth of music and movies. And still got about 100 to spare, so it's all good. I'll save that for games that will be coming out in March... Namely God of War: Chains of Olympus for PSP.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:36 pm
Aw, no anti-virus or T-Virus vial replicas off of Ebay? xd

I got my three games and I can't wait to play them! Well, I can't wait to play Silent Hill 2, but I'm waiting for night to do so. I played Killer7 though, and it's a lot of fun. And very stylish. And the laughs of the Heaven Smile are just plain messed up. o_o; I love it!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:31 pm
Actually, I ordered the three Evil Dead games from ebay:
Hail to the King (PS1)
A Fistfull of Boomstick (PS2) and
Regeneration (PS2)

Now I know they weren't rated too well, but ******** what Gamespot says. Sometimes a game is worth playing for the storyline, despite the clunky controls.
I mean, to me, Silent Hill 2 has to be my favorite Silent Hill game and one of the best horror games EVER. But I have to admit, I thought the controls for it were a little clumsy... Although, that might have been done on purpose, since you're playing as an average guy who isn't a trained commando.
Either way, the controls I found to be clumsy compared to RE, but that didn't ruin the experience.

And according to my friend, the humor factor is enough reason to play the Evil Dead games, so ******** Gamespot.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:40 pm
Okay, so my friend said I had to play the first one and get the Good+ ending before I played SH2, so I put SH2 on hold and downloaded a PSX emulator to play it. It is frickin' bleeding atmosphere. I love it. It just makes me wanna play SH2 so bad, but I shall do as he says!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:55 pm
I watched the run on Youtube... biggrin

I have to wait another week or so to continue with SH2... with my Recital and all.

biggrin  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:18 pm
You really should pick it up if you ever find it. It's creepy...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:29 pm
Oh believe me.. I will if I ever FIND the bloody thing for UNDER 40.00  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

ale3d

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:01 pm
Hi everybody, i need some help biggrin
i want to know if someone knows how to create a leon of RE4 avi
i want the leons hair and clothes
someone told me that is it possible, anyone knows how redface ?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:51 am
Well, if you look a little farther down on Our main Guild forum, look for a thread that says: ::NotteRequiems Department Store::

There I have done Tekteks of most of the RE characters. Leon is certainly there. All you need to do is click on that tektek edit and it'll take you to the item list.

biggrin  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:47 am
Canas Renvall
Okay, so my friend said I had to play the first one and get the Good+ ending before I played SH2, so I put SH2 on hold and downloaded a PSX emulator to play it. It is frickin' bleeding atmosphere. I love it. It just makes me wanna play SH2 so bad, but I shall do as he says!

I really don't see why your friend said that. I mean, sure, ideally, you want to play the games consecutively, but SH1 and SH2 have two completely separate storylines. And none of the endings of SH1 have anything to contribute to SH2. (Well, aside from the UFO ending, but that's just a gag ending.)

Playing SH2 before you play SH1, you will not miss out on anything. SH3 is another story. Yeah, you want to play SH1 before playing SH3. And you'd probably want to play SH2 before playing SH4. But 1 and 2 don't really connect on the storyline level.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:16 pm
NotteRequiem
Well, if you look a little farther down on Our main Guild forum, look for a thread that says: ::NotteRequiems Department Store::

There I have done Tekteks of most of the RE characters. Leon is certainly there. All you need to do is click on that tektek edit and it'll take you to the item list.

biggrin

Thanks you so much Requiem, now i need a little more cash lol  

ale3d

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games