Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zylaxidia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:00 pm
Unbelievably good fashion sense?
|\/|@|)|) 1337 71p1|\|(+ s|(111z? crying  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:02 pm
Pointy ears?

I just came back from a 4 hour footwear seminar (which I'm proud to say has made me a certified footwear professional wink ) after watching Constantine with my friend. I must admit that movie was very interesting but you'd have to watch it at least twice to get it all.  

SYFFER

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:05 pm
133t ninja skillz?

A Wonka bar with a golden ticket?

...My world.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:46 am
Or a beer with a silver ticket.  

Onoj

Onoj

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:53 am
Has anyone donated to Gambino yet?! He already has enough to get his mansion back. I donated 500g.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:31 am
I donated 400, then 200. I hope we get something. That would be cool.  

curumo

Kementari

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:41 am
I gave 500, then 200 yesterday. Today I gave 1, so in total I gave 701 gold to Gambino.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:09 pm
Onoj
Or a beer with a silver ticket.

*in Comic Book Guy voice*

Best. Family Guy Episode. Ever.  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:40 pm
Is it just me or are some thumbnails not showing up?

I bought two Sealed Envelopes and they aren't showing up, but I'm pretty sure I have them because when I go into stores there are like, two blank spaces. And then there are random other blank spaces in my inventory. Let's see what items they are..

Well, the olympic t-shirt...most of the Spirited gear (except the pants and the shirt)...and I think that's it o.o Straaange...Anyone else have this problem or is my mom's laptop just messed? xD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:11 pm
Stuff works for me...  

curumo

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:34 pm
Aww...then it just hates me. Or my mom's laptop. One of the two >_< Hopefully just the laptop, as everything was working fine when I left my computer, and I just noticed the problem today on here...

Although I hadn't been in my inventory on this laptop before.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:57 pm
Sometimes that happens to me too. Like sometimes items with more than one setting won't show up and crap. It usually fixes itself after a few days though.  

Onoj

Caeleste

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:45 pm
You know, I'm tempted to beg someone here to buy me two letters with their Paypal/Credit card and then I'd snailmail them their money back.
Seriously. And I wouldn't mail anthrax or anything. Promise.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:35 pm
I live in Canada, so it takes a bagillion weeks to get to California. That's why I'm asking. Snailmail is inherently slow here. Probably because we have dogsleds instead of mailtrucks and sort our mail by hand. rolleyes  

Caeleste

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:42 pm
Alfirin IV
I live in Canada, so it takes a bagillion weeks to get to California. That's why I'm asking. Snailmail is inherently slow here. Probably because we have dogsleds instead of mailtrucks and sort our mail by hand. rolleyes

And now that it's spring(ish), the mail canoes have to watch out for drifting ice floes. sad

Edit: What's this? Viciously and forcibly removed from the top of page 300? Come and see the violence inherent in the system!  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games