Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2990 2991 2992 2993 2994 2995 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:45 pm

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
DX Hope you get better buddy.

@Fish - I'll see what I can come up with.
I better get better... huh?... anyway, I can't be sick for eight more days or I am gonna be extremely pissed off
Something big happening in 8 days?
Birthday, gettogether, small trip and well, I think that having a tendancy to throw up with cake in the area... well thats a bad thing
Ah yeah that pretty much will suck if you dont get better.
yeah... seemingly every year near my birthday I am more sick that usual... Irony is a freakin b*****d
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:49 pm

I think every year I get sick on my birthday. It sucks. Dx

Miss Bunns

Seaphron

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:51 pm

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
DX Hope you get better buddy.

@Fish - I'll see what I can come up with.
I better get better... huh?... anyway, I can't be sick for eight more days or I am gonna be extremely pissed off
Birthday, gettogether, small trip and well, I think that having a tendancy to throw up with cake in the area... well thats a bad thing
yeah... seemingly every year near my birthday I am more sick that usual... Irony is a freakin b*****d
Geez, and there is no explanation as to why? It just happpens?
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:53 pm

Helloooo...what's happening over here? *uproots herself and moves to this thread*

Panda Meister

Slave of Sithis

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:56 pm

Hello cult.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:56 pm

My mom comes into my room everyonce ina while and just stares at my screen. So I was liek "Why do you always just stand there?" and she's like "I'm like amazed with what you're doing!"

So I was liek "Oooh, watch this. o: *clicks on Spam Can* and I'll go to the last page.. *click* I'll read.. ok.. this is the hard part. *clicks post reply, types* and hit submit *clicks submit* Ohhh! Look at that! O___O"

Miss Bunns

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:57 pm

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
I dunno, maybe during June I am happy usually because of no school, friends and my cousin getting out of school, my birthday and other assorted crap, needless to say June this year might be less than I am used to because school has essentially been out of chool since... well I think November, maybe my brain is the b*****d just messing with me?
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:59 pm

Mrs Nintendo
My mom comes into my room everyonce ina while and just stares at my screen. So I was liek "Why do you always just stand there?" and she's like "I'm like amazed with what you're doing!"

So I was liek "Oooh, watch this. o: *clicks on Spam Can* and I'll go to the last page.. *click* I'll read.. ok.. this is the hard part. *clicks post reply, types* and hit submit *clicks submit* Ohhh! Look at that! O___O"

Your mum is cool XD

Panda Meister

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:59 pm

xD, nice Mrs. Ninty.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:01 pm

I wonder if she thinks youtube is amazing.. O_o

Miss Bunns

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:02 pm

Mrs Nintendo
I wonder if she thinks youtube is amazing.. O_o
Go go go go go.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:03 pm

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
I dunno, maybe during June I am happy usually because of no school, friends and my cousin getting out of school, my birthday and other assorted crap, needless to say June this year might be less than I am used to because school has essentially been out of chool since... well I think November, maybe my brain is the b*****d just messing with me?
Ah, that really does suck. I have no clue what to say.

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:04 pm

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Lets just say, I fear doctors and I have a few appointments this week, it is getting freaking rediculous
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:06 pm

It's funny 'cause she'll be trying to talk to my brother about computers, and she seems to think she knows what she's doing "Oh, I know. I took a computer course before." Yeah, in like.. 94. xD

Windows XP is so easy to use. Seriously, you turn it on and if you don't have a password protected account, it takes you to your stuff. You click start, all programs and then Microsoft Word! HOMG. That's probably all she'll use my computer for when I leave, or she'll try to sell it.. in that case I should leave it at my grandma's for a while. Anyways, wow. I don't understand why everyone thinks computers are hard to use.

Miss Bunns

Seaphron

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:08 pm

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Lets just say, I fear doctors and I have a few appointments this week, it is getting freaking rediculous
Good Luck!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2990 2991 2992 2993 2994 2995 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games