Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2992 2993 2994 2995 2996 2997 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

sakura159753

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:00 pm

"Not a perminant girl, Ceron! whee Crossdress babeeh! wink rofl "
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:00 pm

::tackles daddy:: ooo Yostuba..think Í have one volume..

...XD hmm. I've stayed the sane..pretty much. Hair I expiermented a bit. But its been likes this for like..a whole year.

...XD I spend money on art. <<
awwie Razzie-chan!!::cuddle:: Enjoy what time you have!!..with me..>.>

JoY_AnGel

sakura159753

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:01 pm

"So....the forest died.... stare And Sakura is bleeding to death.....Looks like Riyoku has no partner for the test anymore! gonk "
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:02 pm

sakura159753
"Yeah! Me and Riyoku have a star test to perpare for.....If I don't die first! gonk "
That's why I made precautions to lock Rivera up in time so she doesn't bleed to death. Well, during the Crimson Decadia, no one is allowed to die unless if they don't learn their lessons... sweatdrop And of course, everyone will be smart enough to make up some good cliche crud as their lesson xd right?

Sakura-kun can't die gonk

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:02 pm

Sakura me sowwy >< You're safe now but but...well I don't want you to bleed to death sittin in the biddle of a dirt patch!! At least you won't burn to a crisp now ^__^ Scy might but >> well she's already dead too! sweatdrop

And Ceron you know how fun girls can be! Join us!...wait >> Dammit I forgot I got turned into a guy a few days ago >>;;;; When will I change back???
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:03 pm

Wait, people are starting to die?? crying

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Ai`
Crew

I have like two or three Yotsuba books. Don't remember because I have way too many manga's as well as clothes, hairclips, and my HUGE panda collection. I'm just a tad bit obsessed with Panda's. sweatdrop

So like, is the Red Tide event anywhere in the Off-Campus areas? Like, is one of Riyoku's characters is in each off-campus area or something? I already have a place picked out for Ai to be in. :3

OMG!! Today has been like so unexpected!! Ok so I went to like Safeway and then I see this cute guy in the pharmacy department! His nose was a little on the big side, but he still looked cute! OMG he even looked at me, but I turned my head away...OMG I hope I wasn't blushing sweatdrop Ok so then after that we (as in my family) went to the cashier to pay for our stuff, and would you believe it, the cashier was cute too!! I was like "yes, two cute guys in a row!!" Ok after that we went to this pizza place, and OMG there was another cute guy at the cashier!! 3 guys in a row, God must love me right now!! So anyways, out of all the 3, the pizza guy was the cutest. I tried to take a picture of him with my cellphone, but I couldn't get his face, and when I eventually got a good view of his face, my dad got in the way! It was so horrible, I will never forgive dad for this!! Oh Oh but I did get his name! his name is Jesus!! ::swoons:: so dreamy ::melts:: heart

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:04 pm

hatred war drama! :: pose pose pose::

andd uhhh

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:04 pm

"Oh Yoku-chan! crying So wait....Everyone has to make up some cliche lesson that they have to learn? eek "

whee "Don't worry Scyth....Sakura is about to wake up and save the day! biggrin "

sakura159753

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:05 pm

Hello, my fellow peoples-olians. Brazil whoops Japan 4x1, and I am a happy camper!! whee
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:06 pm

Is Germany doing well so far? I don't have cable, so I can't really keep up with this.

Misao
Crew

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:06 pm

o.o Lol, Trinny.

@Joy: o.o WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

@Kurai: o.o....

@Cherry: Nuuu, don't die, Cherry! <.< If Rayna was still there, she'd heal you, or at least try...she has healing powers 3nodding But she's not that good yet xD
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:07 pm

..hmm..::pokes skua-chans dead body:: ..

3 BISHIES FOR TIFFY!!*w00ts* ...WOAH Jesus actually??..O_o I would never name my kid that..seem..I dunno. Sacrelgious..that name to me is off limits..

I'll name my kids Ella and Joy. XD hopefully they wou't be yuri incest though..

..lifes not like an anime..sadly.

ILoli!! XD gotta find a picture like that.
@razzie-..hmm no where..>.>

JoY_AnGel

Ceron

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:07 pm

Almost done with my post people, and yes, Joy will have someone to talk to.

And I'll say this but once, and ONLY once and I will not repeat myself. Get it through yoru thick heads. Just because I'm bisexual DOES NOT mean I want to be a girl or dress like one! XO
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2992 2993 2994 2995 2996 2997 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games