Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2992 2993 2994 2995 2996 2997 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:24 pm

Mrs Nintendo
Meta_Fish
Mrs Nintendo
PM if you wanna talk. *2 yrs of experience* 8D
I already talked to the mister, and a few other friends.
I'm just going to do it my way, I think.
I mean, that's how I'll gain experience.

You should go. You already made the plans, and I bet if she was with you, you'd bring her with you if you could. It's just the part of online relationships that suck. Besides, I'm sure you'll have some fun. :3
If I could bring her with me, I'd go anywhere. I just don't want to be gone from a computer for a week. :XP:
And technically, we're not in a relationship. We're on break.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:27 pm

Why would her mother want to talk to you?

Seaphron

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:29 pm

Seaphron
Her mother isn't exactly supportive of "us."
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:32 pm

It gets so much better when you get to meet the person. I think your parents should meet hers, actually. It makes it so much better. :3

Miss Bunns

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:33 pm

Mrs Nintendo
It gets so much better when you get to meet the person. I think your parents should meet hers, actually. It makes it so much better. :3
Both of our parents are kinda "iffy" about the whole thing, but from what we know, they're both really alike and like a lot of the same things.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:34 pm

Meta_Fish
Seaphron
Oh yeah I remember you telling me that once. That seems kinda low though.

Seaphron

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:36 pm

Seaphron
Meta_Fish
Seaphron
It probably is just Skitty, and she's having an off day or something.
Hopefully.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:37 pm

Meta_Fish
Seaphron
Meta_Fish
Seaphron
It probably is just Skitty, and she's having an off day or something.
Hopefully.
Yes, let's hope so.

Seaphron

Miss Bunns

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:38 pm

Meta_Fish
Mrs Nintendo
Both of our parents are kinda "iffy" about the whole thing, but from what we know, they're both really alike and like a lot of the same things.

I dunno. I think it just takes a long time to let it sink in for family. It's pretty much a new thing to them. Back when they were in high school, they didn't have internet and meet people they don't know. And old people like to watch the news all the time, and there's usually some crap about predators and internet bullies and they just want what's best for you. Which kind of sucks.. but it's totally awesome. :/

Now that they know I'm serious, I'm getting support from my grandparents and my aunt and uncle. I haven't gotten around to telling my brother though.. dunno why. Just hasn't come up.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:40 pm

Mrs Nintendo
Meta_Fish
Mrs Nintendo

I dunno. I think it just takes a long time to let it sink in for family. It's pretty much a new thing to them. Back when they were in high school, they didn't have internet and meet people they don't know. And old people like to watch the news all the time, and there's usually some crap about predators and internet bullies and they just want what's best for you. Which kind of sucks.. but it's totally awesome. :/

Now that they know I'm serious, I'm getting support from my grandparents and my aunt and uncle. I haven't gotten around to telling my brother though.. dunno why. Just hasn't come up.
Yeah, I know. Thing is, I have two family members, and they're both kinda thick headed about things.

I suppose if it continues, they'll warm up to it, though.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Miss Bunns

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:42 pm

Meta_Fish
Mrs Nintendo
Meta_Fish
Mrs Nintendo

Yeah, I know. Thing is, I have two family members, and they're both kinda thick headed about things.

Yeah. Just hang in there. Things should get better. It's just hard for a lot of people to understand.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:44 pm

Mrs Nintendo
Meta_Fish
Mrs Nintendo
Meta_Fish
Mrs Nintendo

Yeah. Just hang in there. Things should get better. It's just hard for a lot of people to understand.
I know. I'm more worried about other things, though. Like her and I. But I'm not going to get into that.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Miss Bunns

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:49 pm

Meta_Fish
I know. I'm more worried about other things, though. Like her and I. But I'm not going to get into that.

Yeah, things do get pretty crazy actually.. I don't if you know what Diego and I went through with the first year. Don't want to talk about it either though. >__<
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:49 pm

Mrs Nintendo
Meta_Fish

Yeah, things do get pretty crazy actually.. I don't if you know what Diego and I went through with the first year. Don't want to talk about it either though. >__<
It's cool.
Relationships are tough. Tougher when they span large distances.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Miss Bunns

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:51 pm

Meta_Fish
Mrs Nintendo
Meta_Fish

It's cool.
Relationships are tough. Tougher when they span large distances.

And even tougher if you're in different countries. >.>;
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2992 2993 2994 2995 2996 2997 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games