Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2995 2996 2997 2998 2999 3000 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Panpear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:55 pm
Well, if you just rp'd a drag queen, you'd still be rp'ing a guy, right? >.>

I know I rp guys and gals, though I suspect that my guys act feminine like. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:02 pm
Oh, god! My writer's block is getting worse! I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with the RPs I am in. Can you all just ghost my characters along for a while, until I can work through this? Thanks in advance!

I'll try to return to roleplaying as soon as possible.  

Trowa The Fearless

Panpear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:16 pm
Oh noes! I just totally interacted with Sam! XD And yeah, I'll try, I guess.

You should take a carving knife to that block or something. If you're having trouble coming up with lengthier-ish posts, maybe try describing their surroundings more. Or what they're thinking about. That's how I usually stretch out simpler dialog posts. Though I've been getting lazier, lately. >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:42 pm
You could carve it into a kitty~ a wooden neko~

When I get writers' block, I'll start just typing stuff to tie up loose ends with whatever had happened to my character, and then all of a sudden, I come up with other things to put...
sometimes it doesn't work, but I've done whole fanfiction chapters like that ^^; as long as I have something to start with, I can keep going.

Which reminds me >3>;
I should update my fanfic... it's been over a month since I did the last chapter..  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

heart noise

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:56 pm
I don't think I've ever had writer's block with roleplaying before. Probably because I only take on one or two at a time? So, um, what is everyone up to this afternoon? I want the juicy details, of course, none of that "sleepin' and breathin'" stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:03 pm
Dance code rule #37: Do not make up derivatives of the macarena.

---

Yeah. I'm working. Sorta. We ran out of work to do. Soon I will be going home and playing WoW, though.  

Panpear

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:19 pm
Mmn... I'm laying on my bed, reading xxxHolic and checking back here every so often...

They need to make a 'black cloud' item...
I wouldn't mind some dark mist around my avi, rather then the light... it might balance it out a little better...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:23 pm
-is ninjabesmickles and petbesmickles-
Ahh, Fairywhisker! I have missed you! <3

Alas, I will be absent until Saturday. D:
I'm going to Niagra Falls~
-dances-

I'm starting to get a bit of writing block for my roleplays as well. DX
And my first character for a rp is usually a female, but my second will be a male.
Usually, it just depends on what gender is needed more of.
I try not to have my males too feminine-like; I don't think that's ever been a problem for me before. ^_^;;

Unless it has and I'm not aware?
O.O

waveh_xo

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:32 pm
I almost always play as guys... I rarely ever really play as girls, really. I guess I'm just like that ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:47 pm
i generally play as guys, too. i play as girls sometimes, but it's generally a character that fits with a male counterpart.

i'm actually pretty excited about the MCs this month. love is a battlefield? it's gotta be good.  

HephaestusOS

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:47 pm
*gluggles*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:52 pm

I really need to come in the ooc more .___.

Jessie my love

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:21 pm
*sighs* another one bites the dust... I'm gonna have to make a list of all the manga I need to check for new chapters on...
I'm pretty sure xxxHolic isn't finished, at least >>;

Hrm... What next?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:32 pm

:3

Buenas tardes, chicos.

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

The Rogue Doll

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:35 pm
I went on an Anime watching kick and I marathoned several series and a bunch of movies and I ran out of things I felt like watching, but my brain still craved intriguing story lines. So I picked up a book and I read it and that didn't take very long and I was still thirsty, so I read every book in the house and I was STILL thirsty. I went to barnes and nobles and bought a book and read there until they kicked me out.

I read the book I bought and I was pissed at the ending, because it was SO GOOD and then they just crapped out at the end, leaving loose ends and so much junk and much. So I got on a big RP kick. I joined several RP sites and went to the con in my city and played in a vampire LARP which was so fun but they only meet once a month.

No matter how many rps I join, it's not enough! I feel like a heroin junky! I need an intense story line that will keep my brain wrapped up for a while (a day or two would be nice)

Does anyone have any ideas?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2995 2996 2997 2998 2999 3000 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games