Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
The Weather. Weird? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Coins?
  YES!
  Only if I can take off the gold and eat the chocolate inside =3
View Results

XAmberrXO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:17 pm
I hate new england seasons xp They are always different really hot or really cold...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:26 pm
Vintaged
AWoLShadows
Vintaged
Well I live in England and we haven't seen the summer sunshine until pretty much...today actually.

All my friends have a foot up to their knees in flood water for the past month.

You think you've got it bad?

I never recall saying I had it bad -.-

However, thank you for your imput regardless.

I detest the bored face. If you don't want to know you need not reply really!

..If you read my reply it said "thanks for your imput regardless"
Also, I was only stating that the weather had been weird here for the past few years, Im sorry it flodded whereever your friend is in England but I never even stated that "I had it bad." It was a question, not a statement of how bad I have it. I would appriciate if you didnt try to start arguements in my thread. Thank you.  

AWoLShadows

AWoLShadows

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:29 pm
Schoodle
In Oklahoma land, it iced for about a week, then it melted and was super sunny and felt like summer. Then it froze again. :/ Then it rained a whole lot. Now it`s super warm again.

Yes I recall seeing that on the news as well. Global warming is said to be at blame for all of this, but honestly I believe we didnt cause the effect, but just increased the speed of it happening.

As for the ice, one would think global warming wouldnt effect how cold it is, but it just has everything completely out of whack.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:31 pm
Lady Dionish
AWoLShadows
Example: During the January - Mach/April months where I live, one day it would snow, then three days later it would feel like summer.

Also, this summer has been unusually hot and on some days rather cold.
This is all just weird and confusing. I'm sure there are many reasons people could think of for this, I myself have a few that I will keep to myself for now.
We've had exactly that here. Do you by chance live in the Midwest USA?

I actually live in West Virginia near Ohio.
The weather has just had me a little concerned and a bit confused.  

AWoLShadows

AWoLShadows

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:34 pm
NeonLadyMarmalade
In Britain, the weather has been awful!
People have actually drowned because the flood water is so high!

I was meant to be going on a family holiday to Wales with my family the weekend the floods came... well, all the country roads were flooded, our motorway was closed because the water actually swept the tarmac away, and in the end, after narrowly escaping the motorway that was later at a standstill for 16 hours, we got home, our holiday cancelled.

And, now it's all hot and sunny!

Weird, eh?

heart

Yes, very weird. I personally believe the worst is yet to come.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:32 am
Well i live in the uk.. and its Boiling here DX Besides the floods ):  

Tangled`

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:24 am
I agree with you guys about the weird weather. Back in Nov-Jan we had these vicious windstorms that destroyed property and levelled large sections of forests and very heavy snowstorms...this is very extreme weather considering how mild it usually is where I live. Also, so far during summer break it's been mostly cool and cloudy, with maybe about a week of warm sunny weather each month since May. July had a nice warm sunny start, but the cool weather has been persistant. I can't remember the last time when July was like this.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:32 am
I Feel dreadfull about the floodings. Dx  

Tangled`

beccamon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:44 am
AWoLShadows
Is it just me, or has the weather been rather messed up lately?

Example: During the January - Mach/April months where I live, one day it would snow, then three days later it would feel like summer.

Also, this summer has been unusually hot and on some days rather cold.
This is all just weird and confusing. I'm sure there are many reasons people could think of for this, I myself have a few that I will keep to myself for now.

Just wondering if I am alone in this thinking or not. lol

Same here. Do you live in the New England area? Because I live in Maine and it seems to have been like that.
The past few days it's been EXTREMELY hot.
And like a week or so before, it was freezing and we needed to turn on the heaters.
It sucks DD:

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces