Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Children Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aoi-Tsuki_Yuki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:24 am
I love kids and I do want kids of my
own one day just not till around 27-ish!
or something....I want to have as much
fun out of my life as a free person or
should I say child-free person before
I get to the mother stage....xDD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:35 am
No kids are popping out of me. Nope. And I'm tired of hearing "Oh, you'll change your mind one day!" No. No I won't. The thought of having one is just ludicrous to me. I just can't deal with them, don't know how to act around them, and generally get annoyed very easily by them.

Not to mention, I'm very selfish and just can't see myself dropping everything I do for myself and turning all of my attention to a child.

My house will be a zoo. My pets will be my kids. <3

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

Fleur Evette

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:37 am
`Tahirah
No kids are popping out of me. Nope. And I'm tired of hearing "Oh, you'll change your mind one day!" No. No I won't. The thought of having one is just ludicrous to me. I just can't deal with them, don't know how to act around them, and generally get annoyed very easily by them.

Not to mention, I'm very selfish and just can't see myself dropping everything I do for myself and turning all of my attention to a child.

My house will be a zoo. My pets will be my kids. <3

I don't want kids either. I want pets who are like kids to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:47 am
Maybe one day. After I'm married or something. I don't want an accident. I've seen too many shows with 'accidents'. ><
I'm not sure when. xD  

eclara

XAmberrXO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:57 am
I want to have four kids, like my parents. I want them when I am twenty five (the first one) but I have to have a good job, husband, house and car because I want a better life than I have, even though I have two vacation houses xp and I would want them to behave. I am not scared to have kids its just it might hurt a little xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:01 am
I hate most children. that's mainly because the ones I notice are the ones that misbehave. There are few children today that are actually well behaved. Parents let their children behave how they want, and sometimes they consider they're children to be behaving when I would consider them not to me! I hate kids who have to shout and scream all the time when they play, and so many kids are obnoxious. I don't like the fact that the parent has to entertain them all the time; when I was a kid I used to like reading and drawing and colouring, I could do that by myself, but alot of kids aren't like that today.
I do want a kid when I'm older, but I want to enjoy quite a few years of being married so that I can enjoy myself fully before having a kid. and I don't want more than one.  

Shadow__Dweller

Guardiandevil67

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:17 pm
My personal opinion is that after college, (that is if you want to attend) you should have a couple of years to devote to friends and family and traveling before settling down and having a family.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:27 pm
Alex-The-Kitsune
I hate Children ninja
I really do.

"Oh! the puppy is chewing on the gamecube controller cord! How cute."

Yea..My cord.

Meh >>; Thankfully someone fixed it. THANK YOU WILL Dx

But yea, I never want Children, because of the fact that pretty much everything they say, annoys me to no end, and that our society sucks Dx

But yea...Children love me..I hate it Dx I'm "The cool kid with the expensive toys and video games! Lets be friends as I break it all BD"

>>;; *shuts up now*

Cubone User Image

OH GODS....I have all sorts of expensive video games and things that I know little kids would want to play. D: /hates sharing.  

Pasithea

Sir Fig of Newton

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:35 pm
User Image

I'd wouldnt like dealing with them as babies but when they grew a bit and we're take care of most of their own bodily functions then it'd be better. xD

yuh i'd also have to say somewhere around late 20's, to make sure i've had enough time to get my lfie settled and be able to support them. As for sex and drugs. when they get to a certain age, I'll give them a little bit of a freedom. I dont wanna be one of those strict parents. :/

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:07 pm
    I'd love to have children. I'm worried I'll be a crap mum though emo

I think the right time to have children is about 25 ish.

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

DumberDan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:05 pm
I dunno If I'd want a kid of my own. What if he inherits something of mine I don't want him to? What if he inherits my love for video games and comic books! Last thing I want is my kid to be a nerd just like its old man gonk . Maybe I'll adopt some asian kid. They got good morales.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:10 pm
Hrm, I want kids, but I don't really know when. Definatley not right after getting married. That wouldn't be very good. But yeah, I'd be worried about how they'd turn out also. My family has a slight history of back problems and OCD....  

icegirl6274

kibou369

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:59 pm
The whole birthing process scares the crap outta me. It'd be cool if I could just carry the kid in me until term, and as soon as my water breaks, I could just transfer the kid over to its daddy. Let men see what it's like to give birth.

But yeah, I want kids. Apparently I'd make a good mother. My cousin has a 1 1/2 year old kid and I swear I was his nanny. My cousin was over at my place all the time with the kid so I could take care of him and she could rest. I didn't mind though. Waking up several times in the middle of the night to get a bottle really sucked though.

Anyways, the minimum age I even want to think about children is when I'm 25. But 27 is a good age for me. And I want at least 2 kids.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:19 pm
I'd like to have 2 kids, also around the age of 27.  

silver nymph

PuppyToast

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:46 pm
Pasithea
Alex-The-Kitsune
I hate Children ninja
I really do.

"Oh! the puppy is chewing on the gamecube controller cord! How cute."

Yea..My cord.

Meh >>; Thankfully someone fixed it. THANK YOU WILL Dx

But yea, I never want Children, because of the fact that pretty much everything they say, annoys me to no end, and that our society sucks Dx

But yea...Children love me..I hate it Dx I'm "The cool kid with the expensive toys and video games! Lets be friends as I break it all BD"

>>;; *shuts up now*

Cubone User Image

OH GODS....I have all sorts of expensive video games and things that I know little kids would want to play. D: /hates sharing.

OMG YES.

I'm terrified of pulling out my DS in front of kids because I know they will be like
"POKEMON STEAL RAWR" D:

and my DS top screen is in danger of breaking as it is xD;;

Cubone User Image  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out