Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
August Summer Meet up in here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Leopardess
Vice Captain

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:16 pm
Black.Zucchini.
    There.
    Zucci changed some parts of her avatar.
    ^^
^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:16 pm
Lady Leopardess
TheShrike
I'm doing well. Not ready to go back to work tomorrow, I'm still on "vacation" mode.
I guess I should be happy that I have summer break still , although I really wish I could find a job ><

Yeah...I'm kind of the opposite. I'm not quite old enough for a nice job yet. I mean, really, I've got nothing better to do. I'm not one of those kids who crams their summer full of activities.  

Aposiopetic Ellipsis

TheShrike
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:17 pm
Ah, that's right, summer break is nearly over for most people.

So, I hope everybody did something fun..? I got sunburned and lived in a van for two weeks.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:18 pm
TheShrike

So, I hope everybody did something fun..? I got sunburned and lived in a van for two weeks.

eh i went camping......for a day  

exxod49

Lady Leopardess
Vice Captain

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:19 pm
Aposiopetic Ellipsis
Lady Leopardess
TheShrike
I'm doing well. Not ready to go back to work tomorrow, I'm still on "vacation" mode.
I guess I should be happy that I have summer break still , although I really wish I could find a job ><

Yeah...I'm kind of the opposite. I'm not quite old enough for a nice job yet. I mean, really, I've got nothing better to do. I'm not one of those kids who crams their summer full of activities.
Well I'm not out of high school yet so no really interesting jobs available that I'm aware of and it has to be walkable for me .

@ Shrike I went to Chicago for a week and used all the memory on my camara so I had to put the pictures on a cd mid way through the week. ^_^  
TheShrike

I can't think of a reply for that. xd

Hmm....my friends and I are planning to go to the park and play Monopoly for no reason that I can think of.  

Aposiopetic Ellipsis

Black.Zucchini.

TheShrike

Worked and went to school.
    No summer break in my college.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:20 pm
Ta Lu
AHHH! TOTALLY SWEET!!!! *grabs a bucket and the hose* HOSE DOWN!!!!

*she turns on the hose and sprays everyone* xd

yay water !  

Lady Leopardess
Vice Captain

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Empire Theorist
Crew

Hmmm.... I be here.

Lady Leopardess
Aposiopetic Ellipsis
Lady Leopardess
TheShrike

Well I'm not out of high school yet so no really interesting jobs available that I'm aware of and it has to be walkable for me .

@ Shrike I went to Chicago for a week and used all the memory on my camara so I had to put the pictures on a cd mid way through the week. ^_^

I'm going into highschool this year, and in our town most of the jobs require you to be 16 and they're almost gone before summer break even starts!  

Aposiopetic Ellipsis

TheShrike
Crew

We camped nearly everyday during the trip. Didn't bother to set up the tent, we usually got to the campsite too late for that. Van has a mattress, so all was well.

And I learned to cook without a camp stove! Exciting!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:22 pm
TheShrike
We camped nearly everyday during the trip. Didn't bother to set up the tent, we usually got to the campsite too late for that. Van has a mattress, so all was well.

That is exciting.

Did you at least have fun?

Black.Zucchini.

Lady Leopardess
Vice Captain

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:22 pm
Hey Pancake-kun!

@ Shrike did you make smores?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:23 pm
TheShrike

I bow down to your skills. biggrin  

Aposiopetic Ellipsis

exxod49

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:23 pm
TheShrike

cool what'd u cook?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces