Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Post Styles! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  Love them!
  Don't really care.
  Ugh...how stupid!
View Results

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:44 pm
Oh yeah, I forgot to talk about post styles that I don't like. Hmm... when people use colors that are so light you have to highlight their text to read it, or when people make their text absolutely HUGE. xP  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:47 pm
yes...I agree with most ppl on this subject....I mostly change my text to match my mood...xDD  

Aoi-Tsuki_Yuki

beccamon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:51 pm
I hate hate HATE those ones with huuuuuge quotes [like someone in this guild] or huge pictures. But some of them are pretty.

I wish I could figure out how to do that one where the text and the underline are two different colors, but whenever I try to do it, it never works. D':

Anyway. I use orange and small text [most of the time] because I like orange and I like the small text... for some reason.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:30 pm
Just small.
:}

Mechanical Intercourse

Kuromi Charm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:03 pm
Post styles don't really bother me. Unless they're huge or annoying.

I prefer using small text as opposed to normal size for some reason. :]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Help me get my penguinsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like using small text and a different color's, my post styles won't get any bigger then it is now cause I find the really big one's annoying.
Pretty Please User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hottiebrat

Cassiexchan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:13 pm
P3NGW!N
I hate hate HATE those ones with huuuuuge quotes [like someone in this guild] or huge pictures. But some of them are pretty.

I wish I could figure out how to do that one where the text and the underline are two different colors, but whenever I try to do it, it never works. D':

Anyway. I use orange and small text [most of the time] because I like orange and I like the small text... for some reason.
[ I agree.

I've always thought it was so cool to have the underline a different color than the text, but I've never tried it. Now I'm gonna have to find someone to see how they do it...It looks awesome sometimes.
]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:08 am
I'm too lazy to make one, and if I did, it would be just a text color probably. nothing special. I think pictures get too cluttery and belong more in the signature, but it's not a huge peeve of mine.  

Lauz

Public Pervert

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:30 pm
I normally just use colors to match my avatar.

I would do something cooler, but I'm HTML-tarted xD

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces