Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Flight of Rekai Tori Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:34 am

Rekai sighed, "I...didn't really want to mention it to anyone. Just in case word got out and I'd have to deal with followers from Konoha," he confessed.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:04 am

A bit of sweat ran down the side of Kimimaru's face.Just as I expected."Well are you joining up with another village ?" If he won't tell me know then I'll just have to keep asking questions until I get to the final conclusion.

Shin Defender of Light

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:30 pm

Rekai laid down on the ground, placing his arms behind his head. He stared up a the stars that had begun to shine as the night came. It was almost as if he didn't hear Kimimaru's question or chose not to answer it as he lost himself in thought. Then he shut his eyes and let out a somewhat exhausted sigh.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:00 pm

"REKAI IS HAVE NO TIME FOR THESE GAMES!! TELL ME WHAT YOU PLAN TO DO!!!!" He yelled at Rekai at the top of his lungs. Later making his throat hurt.

Shin Defender of Light

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:50 pm

Rekai listened to Kimimaru's voice as it echoed through the forest. He pondered over how to answer, since his sensei wasn't going to have it any other way.
Finally, he let out another sigh and muttered in a quiet voice, "...this..." before jumping up suddenly. He made a few hand signs, his hands moving like a blur as he did so, an obvious result of constant practice. Within an instant, Sukai shot through the trees towards him, shifting her form as she went, and enveloped Rekai in her chakra. Wasting no time, Rekai shaped the chakra into falcon wings and took off into the sky.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:15 pm

surprised by the attack, Kimimaru knew Rekai was going to pull somthing like this. He watched as Rekai swished past him in an instant. Watching him fly off into the sky. He grittied his teeth as he watched his student fly off into the night. As he promised he wasn't going to stop him. Kimimaru swished his hand into his hair once. And walked away, cursing quietly to himself.

Shin Defender of Light

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:57 pm

Rekai glanced behind him, seeing Kimimaru fading in the distance until he couldn't see him anymore, after which he shook his head and turned it back to the scene in front of him. His vision was obscured by strands of hair that danced with the rushing wind. He didn't know if he would return...maybe he would. But Konoha needed to seriously pull itself together again.
But until then...Rekai pondered over where he should stop and spend the night.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:21 am

(((Rekai has now left the Leaf village)))

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:27 am

Kimimaru looked back once more, the figure of Rekai getting smaller, smaller, out of sight. He sat down on a nearby bolder, and podered for a second. He didn't know what to do. I mean he still had Tobasko, and Currin. But none of them had been his favorite more then Rekai. He took a deep sigh, and put his face in his hands. "********! What am I going to do now !?" He pounded his fist agenst the bolder. He then leaned up against a tree and began thinking again till, eventually, he had fallen asleep.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff