Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What is your weirdest dream(sorry if there is already thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:03 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I usually forget my dreams =/

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:15 pm
Well, I woke up at 11am and hit the snooze button and feel back asleep

I was in this dark area. Dogs were tryin to go down staris. I rushed towards them to make them go down. Then, I went up the other strairs to get the birds down. One looked catoonish and singin but still realistic.

I went down and was on the side of a street. I sar' someone comin down the road, thatw as on a hill, towards me. It was a lady on a red scooter. I knew she was gonna do somethin bout me. When I came into view for her, she turned off an alarm from her scooter.

I ran up these grassy area to crawl on to the top of this hut. I heard peopkle. Then, I was on this small hill that looked like an entracne. I walked on it. Upahead, I sar' Lewis Black in a tan suit. He looked fat. I walked to him. We looked out to water. He looked at me tellin me that..some stuff. I looekd into his eyes. Then he said he was gonna give me a ball..he said a part of it was fake and laughed. It was like a stone covered in choclate on one side. Then I held out my hand..he didn;t do anythin. I chuckled. Then I took it. I had a vision of a paper wit "SegEWorld" (I dun know why the E was capitalized xD) Lewis Black said somethin Seger-ish and I ulled my arm back and three it syain, "That's somethin Mr. Seger would say" Then, he said, as I walked away, that I should talk to Mr. McCarthy. I turned back and said, "Oh, yeah. I liekd yer show a few weeks ago..or whenever it was." Then he began to say some stuff and I woke up at 11:09am, my snooze alarm xD  

FullmetalEDlover

6,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

Kino Josuke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:34 am
I dreamed me flying because of a cape it was so cool that i could fly yet stracnge!XDDD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:43 am
I oftem dream with problems with my fish tank, really. Is like all the fishes are swimming throught the air, or there are hundreds of fishes, or I am trying to save them because the fish tank broke, or something like that.

Once, when I was a kid, I dreamt that I was a gigantic Iguana, walking in my house. I could see the animal, and I was feling like I was the Iguana at the same time... weird.  

DawnVega

silkylace

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:53 am
that i had sex with my friend. in the shower. who i have never had thoughts of doing such things with. it was hot. it was wierd....lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:23 am
My weirdest dream was me chasing a back-hoe trying to rescue my sister in a wooded area around my old home. Very reaccuring. I end up taking a shotgun to the guys head and have him lower her to safety. sad  

FIRE_WOMAN_69

950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items