Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Most horrible way to die? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

Shiraichi

6,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:06 pm
DISCLAIMER: Any damage or collateral damage that may happen after you read what I am about to post is NOT my responsibility.

The most horrible way somebody could die is also related to the most horrible way to kill somebody.

The worst way you could day if somebody were to...

1) Lock you up in a closed room. The room will not have light nor any type of distinctive furniture.

2) Put on you a blindfold so you can't see, earplugs so you can't hear, rubber gloves on your hands so you can't feel with them. Of course you will be fully dressed.

After these two things been done. You will be left alone with only bread and water for a whole week.

Because your basic senses have been taken away for a week, your brain will start to produce a 'phantom' sensation as to replace the information that you are lacking. It is kind of the thing that people who have been mutilated feel, AKA 'phantom limb'.

You will start to hallucinate and won't be able to tell what is real or not. I am not only talking about visual hallucinations but auditive and tactile too.

You would be left alone for another week (it has been two weeks in total)

The upper layer of your skin will be peeled off, your ear drums destroyed and your eyes burnt. You wouldn't feel a thing due to the fact that you are under the 'phantom limb' sensation. After all this was done to you, you would be left there.. to bleed to death dreaming what you dreamed about last night or what you thought you dreamed last year.

I have a worst one but I won't post it here.

Har har twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:07 pm
Well... basically any way that's slow and painful would be horrible. >>;;

Like... if you were trapped underwater and suffocated. :0 Because you'd know you were about to die, and that there was no air to breathe in, which I'd imagine is a pretty scary feeling... D;
...By the way, I'm on a swim team. xDDD So really, I don't fear drowing... just, you know, getting traped in a car underwater or something like that where, no matter how good your swimming skills, you couldn't do anything about it.

Getting trapped in a fire and dying that way would be really painful, too. D':

And now that I think about it... getting eaten by some carnivorous animal would be really painful. o_0

And this is why I hope I die a natural death of old age. >>;;

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:31 pm
Probably being tied to a stake and having my skin peeled of slowly whilst I'm alive..followed by the dissection of all my body parts right in front of me. Toenails...organs...muscles. What slow pain that would be.

Eww. Graphic huh.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:41 pm
Its technically not a way to die but I would hate to be Wolverine. I wonder how many times he has technically died. I mean getting shot in the head with a bullet. Pain much. Then he just comes back to life. Or getting scratched and healing it back. You could be stabbed like 15 millions times and it would be like dieing 15 million times. Now this topic is in my head. xD  

OMG A TEDDY

AWoLShadows

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:42 pm
Slowly burnt alive over a fire
(Just high enough to feel the burn but to cook slowly)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:28 pm
Anythin awake and slow effect  

FullmetalEDlover

6,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:06 pm
That's awful!

I can think of so many horrible ways to die. I'll just go with dying doing something that you don't like. It's better to die while doing something that you love.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:08 pm
i think the horrible way to die is being slice on your troath then for some minutes your head is torn off from your body, but from a Spartan warrior
This is SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Edwin Armando

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:15 pm
AWoLShadows
Slowly burnt alive over a fire
(Just high enough to feel the burn but to cook slowly)

SILENT HILL! AHHH! *hides*

That movie still makes me want to rip my eyes and brains out because of the horrible images in that one scene. Ewewewew!

And then Hostel... AHHHH!!

I hate my boyfriend for making me watch those movies. gonk

But yeah, that stuff. I would hope to have a moment to take care of myself before they got the chance. >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:30 pm
★★ Saw movies actually make me laugh, a lot. Maybe I'm weird.

As for my worse possible death scenario - I'm not sure. I do believe being layed out with a board, and rocks piled on my one at a time till I'm squished to death and flattened would be bad. Gotta hate those past tortures D=.

Nooow: Something from Bash that fits here perfectly >_>...

Quote:
: Best suicide plan ever
: what is it?
: you go up to the top of a roof
: string piano wire tight across the front edge at neck level
: tie a cord to your foot and the other end to the building so that you'll be above sidewalk level when its fully stretched
: then you put super glue on your hands
: and put your arms around the front of the wire and then back to touch your head
: then you lean forward, so the piano wire cuts your neck but not your elbows
: when the cord goes taut, youll be hanging upside down with no head....except your head will be in your outstretched arms thanks to gravity and the glue, staring at someone upside down and spewing blood everywhere.
: And some poor b*****d will be traumatized for LIFE.
: i dont think i can be your friend anymore

Shrii

Tipsy Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

The Guru Of Life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:32 pm
the most horrible way 2 die?.....hmmmmm..... somebody takeing u apart piece by piece slowly andpainfully and holding ur eyes open so u can watch twisted stare  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:45 pm
I am terrified of Fire, so burning to death would be the worst for me!  

TaliaJ

Bikki Kobayashi II

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:56 pm
1. Die in burning building
2. Die of painful illness
3. Being being hacked into pieces
4. Jumps out of an airlock in space
5. Drowning
6. Drunk driving accident
7. Anything involving killing oneself since that seams to always be painful  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:02 am
The worst way to die, and I do mean the worst, is dying knowing that you lived your life without meaning, realizing how you could and should have done better, and dying alone in a place where no one cares about you and everyone who sees you spites you. I life lived poorly is the worst death possible and so is a life led selfishly and unlovingly.  

Sage of Faith

DawnVega

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:15 am
I hear of a horrible way to die...

Someone try to kill herself (yes, it was a girl), because her boyfriend left her. Then, she ate a lot of aspirins. Then she call her ex-boyfriend and tell him, but he didn't believe her. Then, she repents and her family takes her to the hospital, it was noon. She was alive and awake, but it was too late. If you don't get the excess of aspirin out of your sistem in less tha half an hour, you are dead. She died that night after some hours of being awake knowing that she was going to die for the blod loss, and it was her own fault, and there was no hope.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff