Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
No way. xD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

8)
  +1
View Results

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:22 pm
User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

When I won the whole million.
I couldn't breath.

I was like flipp'n out. O___o

User Image
Thrusts: 13,274

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:09 pm
When I was a kid I used to watch Kids' WB every Saturday morning. Well, you know how they used to have those contests where you either mailed in something with a certain word about a certain show, or you submitted it on their website, and out of all the people who submitted the right word, they choose 200 out of the millions of entries or whatever and mail them prizes?

I WON TWO OF THOSE. o.o <3

They were both Pokemon contest. xDD <333 (I only play the videogames now, but back then when I was a kid I watched the anime all the time.)

First was some random Pokemon contest where they announced the names of Pokemon you had to send in to their website, and out of the thousands sent in, they chose 200 to win either a Pokemon Ruby or Pokemon Sapphire videogame, and I won Sapphire. :'DDD
Second was the contest with the jingle that went "101 Prizes A Day, Pokemon Give-A-Way". (It was really catchy, too. xD) They chose 101 people every weekday during that week... 100 won the prize of a special edition Deoxys, Plusle, and Minon action figures, a special Deoxys trading card deck, and the Deoxys DVD. And 1 person every weekday won the Grand Prize, a Nintendo DS with that won Pokemon Race game. I was one of the 100 who won the later. :3
(I preffered what I won from the first contest more. xD)

I also tend to win minor IRL raffles a lot... from raffles, I've won a fancy pen, a waterbottle, a cap, and a "Jinga" game!! xD :'D

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

Quackersss

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:57 pm
Hullo.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:00 pm
Basically only a few out of many are lucky

I am most likely not one of the few that get lucky  

Bikki Kobayashi II

Frozen Memories

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:03 pm
In the last few months, I won an all expense paid trip to hell. And all I had to do was be really tired.

Does that count?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:10 pm
I am more likely to save up my own million than to win a million  

Bikki Kobayashi II

W.i.t.c.h.y

Dapper Seeker

11,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:13 pm
Bikki Kobayashi II

~: I know how you feel, but don't despair! You still have a chance at winning if you wait long enough.....like me.
>.<
I don't think I've really ever won anything, real life or on Gaia.
v.v :~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:16 pm
W.i.t.c.h.y
Bikki Kobayashi II

~: I know how you feel, but don't despair! You still have a chance at winning if you wait long enough.....like me.
>.<
I don't think I've really ever won anything, real life or on Gaia.
v.v :~
I'm actually not sad. I know there is a slim chance. Plus, I'm here more since I can get lots of gold from talking since this guild is really active  

Bikki Kobayashi II

eclara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:29 pm
First of all, congratulations. Second of all, nothing. Well maybe a claw game or two. At my friend's birthday party, we all went to a hotel. There was an arcade and I won a mickey/minnie mouse keychain at a game. I lost it after showing it to my friend. ;___;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:36 pm
eclara
First of all, congratulations. Second of all, nothing. Well maybe a claw game or two. At my friend's birthday party, we all went to a hotel. There was an arcade and I won a mickey/minnie mouse keychain at a game. I lost it after showing it to my friend. ;___;
that sucks  

Bikki Kobayashi II

Bikki Kobayashi II

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:50 pm
This gave me the idea to try to save a million gold  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:56 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image« .µÄùµ.=µuOµusµ.s±Ys.»
    I've won 125k from this guild, and I already had 60k, so I had 187ish gold. ;D <3

Etoile.Heureuse

irave with rainbows

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:13 pm
Ozzelisk
irave with rainbows
Ozzelisk
irave with rainbows
nothing yet.. ever... actually not even in real life.. maybe gaia will be my first biggrin

Awww.

Nothing at all? EVER? eek
never ever, :O
i tried to win this kiki kitty for my friend which is why i'm erally in this guild to try and win some money for her and yea.. when i tried the kiki contest they called me a n00b and put me on the blacklist and all i said was i haven't been on gaia long but my friend was hacked and lost her 2 mil in items and i beleive if yo are leaving gaia that she should recieve something she desperately wants and i was blacklisted..jerks.. oh well.

Gaia is like that. x_x

Just remember, if they're lame enough to be mean to you on the internet, then they must really lack lives outside of it. x3
haha awesome responce..i don't know i've seen some lame people in my life..and i am 18...my dad's lame.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pssh. I've won at slots. 8D  

Licensed

xXxR e p t a r B a r sxXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:25 pm
I won 250k my first day in the guild ^^
I am fairly decent at carnival and claw games.
I've won a "funniest female" award in 8th grade.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff