Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Glitches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:13 pm
in RE4 after you get trapped in the room with the spike ceiling and you have to shoot the red lights and run through the hallway where ashley gets trapped and you have to shoot the two guys in the vehicle. well i saved her but the thing never crashed it just kept going
it's never done that before any other time i've played that part
weird  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:37 pm
This isn't a glitch, but it's a messup on behalf of the people who Scripted RE3.

Okay, so Jill gets to the Cable car, she knows Carlos' name. Then, later, Carlos drops, "Our unit's down to you, me, and Lieutenant Mihkail." So she knows Mikhail's name...

But when Jill says, "Uh... Nicholai... Won't be joining us..."
That's the first time you hear his name in the game, so how the HELL did Jill know what his name was!?
Okay, maybe, MAYBE, if you meet Nicholai at the office she might have seen his name on the Laptop (the idiot didn't check to see what else was on it? And that he was a traitor?) But she COULD meet him in the Gas station, so hypothetically speaking, she was never told his name. And yet, somehow, she knows it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:33 am
Maybe it was on a badge or patch or something. Like on his shoulder. Jill would of had a good chance to see it when she was talking to him.
Then again you might be right...but then again what game company hasn't made a mistake in one of their games

Theres a glitch i saw on resident evil fan where HUNK is floating in the first room with Mr X. Everyone has proberly seen it anyway  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:56 pm
Like I said, maybe it was on his shirt, or on his laptop, or wherever else. Realistically speaking it's possible. But Resident Evil is a video game... In which case, if that's how Jill found out his name they would have had to establish it by either showing his badge in a closeup or by whatever other means.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:44 am
Very true.

I was playing Re3 again yesterday and noticed what looked to be a poster with 'Biohazard 4'. Not really a glitch per say but thought i would mention it while we are on the subject of Re3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:38 pm
Yeah, it did say Biohazard 4. I remember I was playing the PC Version just for the purpose of finding all those little easter eggs. There was also a Karate movie poster with a guy who looks like Van Damme holding a gun on it.

"Burger Kong" posters.

On the place where you got the Compas and the Bronze book, near the restaurant, the green sign is upside down. It says, "Owners must remove dog excrement."

A red sign that says, "Raccoon/Veronica Catholic Student Center"... Would that be Veronica... Ashford?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:03 am
Could very well be. If she was as High and mighty as her decedents think it could very well of been made in her honor.

I also noticed in the Energy cannon room. (where you take on Nemesis for the last time for the slow) that not only are there a couple dozen Mr X's (Which might explain where the rest of the X's on that helicopter in Re2 went) but theres also a perfectly good rocket launcher just sat there next to a dead army grunt. Doesn't look broken and it might of had ammo.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:40 am
You're really over-exaggerating it. There was like, three or for Mr. X's, including the one without the coat, and a bunch of human soldiers.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:55 pm
One outside the door. On aganist the wall. One that looks like its in the wall. One in the corner next to the exit. One under the cannon. Thats at least 4 right there (Not including the one that looks like its in the wall. I'm sure there is another somewhere that i saw.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:01 pm
leon r kennedy
One outside the door. On aganist the wall. One that looks like its in the wall. One in the corner next to the exit. One under the cannon. Thats at least 4 right there (Not including the one that looks like its in the wall. I'm sure there is another somewhere that i saw.

Quote:
there a couple dozen Mr X's

A couple dozen, roughly between 24-48 (as some count a couple as anywhere between 2 and four.) Mr. X's were there, and then you said atleast 4. The was over-exaggerating.  

Elliot Salem

BlurpleBliss-PermaBanned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:43 pm
Hi (I'm new) lol

Once while playing RE Outbreak (this also happened at the hospital) Alyssa stopped in mid walk, her feet were'nt touching the ground and she slowly started to rotate until she was upside down in mid air. I left the area and Alyssa was back so I returned there and there was still an Alyssa floating around plus the one beside me. (the phantom Alyssa continues to float) rofl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:54 am
Vash Thompson
leon r kennedy

Quote:
there a couple dozen Mr X's

A couple dozen, roughly between 24-48 (as some count a couple as anywhere between 2 and four.) Mr. X's were there, and then you said atleast 4. The was over-exaggerating.

I'm only saying what i saw. I'm sorry if i have insulted you  

Ivory Lie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:05 am
A dozen is 12.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:47 pm
Well, I played RE2 on Leon A and went down to kill Brad Zombie for the special Key, In which I suceeded in doing, but when he died his arm came off (From Knifeing) and it sort of floated there... well, I stabbed it and it bled... I dunno what the hell was up with that...  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Captain Phantom

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:04 pm
When i was playing RE4 when i was in the village at the beggining when you first meet the chainsaw guy when i went into the house thast triggers the minimovie noone was coming so i go outift and thee zombies are running in circles... including Charlie the Chainsaw guy.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff