Reply The Yorozuya, A Gintama guild.
Welcome!!! Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Toa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:34 pm
Hi everybody! I am new to this guild and to the Anime/Manga Gintama. I was introduced to the Anime/Manga series by my "sister" and I would like to say
THANK YOU KIPPY!!!!!
This series is really cool. It is soo funny, and I like funny stuff. Gin and Kagura are probably the best characters blaugh I haven't gotten too far into the story so I am.......a noob crying ..........fan.
hopefully I will become a big fan ^_^

Added note. Joined guild 5/31/08 first post on forums for a guild, even though I was already the member for an other guild eek ........noob

Well see ya later people!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:45 pm
Herro! I am going to be 19 on the 30th and my boyfriend introduced Gintama to me and at a convention in Illinois, we cosplayed as Sa-Chan (myself) and Ginpachi-Sensei!  

Astarte Liderc

Katsura Kotarou
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:29 am
Welcome aboard!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:44 pm
Welcome to the Yorozuya!  

Sakata Gintoki San
Captain

Erk-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:54 pm
Yo. I am new here. I was the one who introduced member Astarte Liderc to Gintama. I have read and own all the volumes that have been relased in the US but I don't not watch ahead in the anime. I am an artist and have started my own comedy manga series (just started working on the first ch.) I have posted the title page and will be posting the rest at http://www.deviantart.com/. There are also a bunch of other parody comics, and origional characters, but as of yet no Gintama fan art. (Just you wait!) Anywho, that's all about me so far. I love Gintama! WOOT!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:59 pm
Welcome to the Yorozuya!  

Sakata Gintoki San
Captain

Shizuka Masuda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:47 pm
Hiya ^^ Im Shizuka and I love Gintama to death! One of my fav things to do is to hang with friends and go to Anime Conventions. 3nodding You'll usually find me hanging out in the Guilds here in Gaia because it gives me something to do while Im here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:29 pm
Welcome to the guild I am glad you have decided to join.  

Sakata Gintoki San
Captain

Shizuka Masuda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:03 pm
Sakata Gintoki San
Welcome to the guild I am glad you have decided to join.

No problem. ^^ Glad to be here.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:09 am
Yo, im new here and i love Gintama and my hobbies here on gaia is to cosplay as Gintama character check my profile for more ^^  

Hijikata Toushi

Flaque

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:56 am
Hiah.. i'm new here and umh.. i just can't get enough of gintama ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:30 am
Hi, Im new but still old because My other account Hijikata Toushi got hacket so this is now my new real one biggrin I really love Gintama and wished that more people knew what Gintama is but else is my Favorite character Hijikata Toushirou Togheter with Sakata Gintoki. biggrin Right now Im cosplaying Hijikata as Mayora 13 here on Gaia cool  

Hijikata Toushiro

JIBURI
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:15 pm
Sorry to hear about your account getting hacked, that sucks.
Anyways, welcome here, glad you've joined us!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:28 am
Thx blaugh But I kinda like this account more, and I didn't get so long on the other so 'm happy! blaugh blaugh  

Hijikata Toushiro

Miss Squiggly

Thirteenth Gekko

14,240 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:20 pm
*WHEEZE*

Hallo. smile
I began reading Gintama after it was previewed in Shonen Jump magazine. I bust out laughing every manga volume. It makes me happy.

A friend of mine got me into the anime too.  
The Yorozuya, A Gintama guild.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff