Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
The hardest Boss you have defeated Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misty Irish

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:51 am
Damn it i cant beat nebula grey. closesd i got was 695. Yes im countin. He keeps kickin my a**.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:30 am
Fire + Ice
ummmmmm IceManv3 because i use heatguts style in BN2

Umm It's supposed to be the toughest. Iceman v3 is a wimp. i S-ranked him below 10 seconds. Even if you use heatstyle and you're weak against him he's still a wimp. Though not as big a wimp as airman.  

Zehruk

Misty Irish

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:53 am
air man was easy. When you use heat, just charge shot him and kill his shields, and of coarse dodge the iciles and move 1 square up or down when the panel before you is occupied by his shockwave attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:56 am
Alpha. The first time I fought him, I thought I could win him easy cause I had all the chips to activate master style, but I didn't realize his goo acted like a chield, so I lost. Duo was way easy. His attacks are so easy to avoid and he is so predictable.  

Imminent Shadow

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:03 am
heh. I just use wood style, grass stage, and hub batch.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:11 pm
bass xx in mmbn5 was incredibly had ive only beaten him once without being hit  

Tyrel_Airizon

Ken Masterss

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:09 pm
Duo  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:21 pm
Misty Irish
Damn it i cant beat nebula grey. closesd i got was 695. Yes im countin. He keeps kickin my a**.

He's the easiest boss. All you have to do is to dodge his moves, when the panels get damage use a repair chip and attack with very strong battle chips.  

Ken Masterss

the third seat

Premium Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:28 am
vegeto2
My hardest boss was duo i still trying to kill him the second time gonk xp

Duo version 2 has to be the hardest for me, now that I have to fight his third form I cant win and I cant beat alpha even with my strongest PAs its probably because i cant use style changes to my advantage...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:31 am
Silenfoot
heh. I just use wood style, grass stage, and hub batch.

whats hub batch?  

the third seat

Premium Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:54 pm
Hatake_Ayumi
vegeto2
My hardest boss was duo i still trying to kill him the second time gonk xp

Duo version 2 has to be the hardest for me, now that I have to fight his third form I cant win and I cant beat alpha even with my strongest PAs its probably because i cant use style changes to my advantage...
I dont want to sound mean but damn Neb Grey sux,Alpha only has a blob for defense and his rocket is the only thing annoying about him.OH and Duo is the hardest boss in any Megaman game only because of that face thing he does and he never hits me with that,and Neb Grey's claw thing yea I never got hit by it I don't see what the big deal is just move in circles around your area.Oh and Alpha has that demented lightning attack that's about it.I mean I have a harder time beating Ansem and he totally sux.Well here is the folder I use to take Duo
Mine
Guardian
Metalgear3
Bass Anly
Wideblade
Long blade
Lance
Element Sand
Metagel
Antidamage
Blizzard*
Boomer3
Sword
Airhoc3(x2)
Life Aura
Super Vulcan
Gunsol(1,2,3)
Recov200(x4)
Recov300
Invis
Barr200
Snctuary
Double Point
Number Ball 3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:27 pm
My hardest boss would probably be Bass.... S Ranking him was hard as hell >.< However it reaped a good reward I managed to get HubStyle ^-^  

Terra21

UnknownSora

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:29 pm
I'm gonna say Duo... Mostly because I didn't have the HP... He's easy now though  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:16 am
the hardest boss i faced was bass in mmbn3 in mmbn 2 he is freaking easy lol  

AngelofHate15

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:09 pm
Terra21
My hardest boss would probably be Bass.... S Ranking him was hard as hell >.< However it reaped a good reward I managed to get HubStyle ^-^

that HubBatch is nice, but not quite as nice as the one in BN 3 cause it takes up the entire command line and there are no compression codes for BN 4 as far as I know.  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff