Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
ATTENTION ALL ROLEPLAY LOVERS + MEMBERS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What manga RP would you like?
Time Stranger Kyoko
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Full Moon wo Sagashite
42%
 42%  [ 8 ]
Shinshi Doumei Cross
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:11 pm
I'm not sure that I want to do a Full Moon rp... sweatdrop But if that's what other people want, then I will stay out of it. *whisper* Full Moon is probably my least favorite Tanemura manga... I don't know why.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:02 pm
Heh. I'm wanting to do a KKJ or TSK one as well, so I'll start working on in-depth plots for those next. The idea for a FMwS one just sort of hit me the other night. sweatdrop Which is why this one may be first. And ya never know, you still might want to join in even if it's not your favourite. It's the amount of player effort that really makes these fun.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:14 pm
we should do TSK~ ^^ it seems like we have votes for that one the most. ^^ heart i donno who i want to be tho on that one...^^

what about we do a whole new generation of the TSK? Well, thats just something i thought of right now, but i think it would be hard to keep up with all the OCs. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:20 am
cry But then I couldn't be Kyoko and have the dragon prince... It would be interesting though. I haven't gotten very far in planning for a TSK one yet, so anything is possible.

I would also like to state again that KKJ is another possible choice. Maron did say she was going to find her own powers...

Another brief note: I'm finally done with classes! Yay! *does the Kermit the frog excited flailing of arms thing* Still incredibly busy (I've been home for like, a total of five minutes today. stare Er, yesterday. Didn't get home till about 2:30...), but much more likely to have time to work on FMwS! But the best part is... No more vowels! heart Nope, next semester I plan on trying to drive myself insane in other ways... by taking Greek. stare  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:44 am
KazehaneRio_FLAME
we should do TSK~ ^^ it seems like we have votes for that one the most. ^^ heart i donno who i want to be tho on that one...^^

what about we do a whole new generation of the TSK? Well, thats just something i thought of right now, but i think it would be hard to keep up with all the OCs. xd

Maybe we should have a poll on which series we should RP. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:32 am
TSK would be fine with me. But if we do, I should go back and read it again..I sort of forgot the names of some of the characters. sweatdrop  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:34 am
yeah, maybe. we could all vote on the manga. ^^ I havent seen Leri on lately, have you guys? crying I hope she comes on soon~ then we can start a RPG~ heart yeah. so if leri doesnt seem to see this post, then ill edit this thred so that there will be a poll on this thread. i wont use my mod powers for anything else.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:49 am
If there would be a Full moon RP I'd love to be Takuto ^_^

I can also help out with plots and planning. I've made some RPs of my own before.  

Shyrendora

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:02 pm
yay~ more story writers~ heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:03 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
TSK would be fine with me. But if we do, I should go back and read it again..I sort of forgot the names of some of the characters. sweatdrop
TSK is a good manga to RP. ^^

But ya I also have to re-read the whole manga series again since I can't remember how the story went, who the strangers were, and what were they;re names.

Froggy Furnishings

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:45 am
From my tally, Full Moon and TSK are tied with one vote (mine) for KKJ (no one else wants to do that one. Ah, well). That's with counting double votes. So it looks like FMwS and TSK are the way to go.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:29 am
All right, sorry Leri-san, but Im gong to edit this post so there will be a poll on here. ^^ so vote away~ heart  

akeikas
Captain

Nanako_chii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:43 pm
So we could role play as another Shinigami??? *has never rped before*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:18 pm
Nanako_chii
So we could role play as another Shinigami??? *has never rped before*
I, too, never rped before. >_<  

Froggy Furnishings

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:45 pm
Well, then call this a learning experience. I certainly am... *has never actually written for an rp before...* I'm a consultant for another rp though, so it's not like I don't have any experience!

If you want some examples, check page two. I gave an explain there.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff