Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Interracial Dating/Couples! <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akilika

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:24 am
mymiridon
I didn't think that people really gave much thought about race when they're choosing a partner...

thats kinda true, you don't really go around asking if someone is this so and so race
although i personally don't think that i'd get along with europeans no offence or anything, its just that there are different interestes.
sides, i'd need someone who can either talk canto or mando or i'd go nuts
thats just me though confused  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:58 pm
Well, I try not to. : D
Cuz right now I'm 100% Chinese so I wanna keep that sorta. ..
but if they're Japanese or Korean it's okay too. ^^
Or Vietnamese. Or something Haha.

[.Mihiko-chan.]

mymiridon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:40 pm
@akilika: really? I like europeans they're very nice. I think I'd rather date european men than asian men. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:00 pm
Why do you think Chinese people hate whites? I thought whites do not like to marry Chinese, especially white girls.

@mymiridon ah! I am hurt. stressed  

Etaf Evael

mymiridon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:51 pm
lol i dunno know. and sorry, it not in offence of the asian guys in the guild, but i find all the asian guys i know almost completely intolerable.XDDD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:34 am
mymiridon
lol i dunno know. and sorry, it not in offence of the asian guys in the guild, but i find all the asian guys i know almost completely intolerable.XDDD

Do you mean Asian guys in Asia or in other parts.

I know some Asian guys they live in Philly gang area so they are influenced.  

Etaf Evael

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:42 pm
I like French guys... <3

Actually, I must say, I cannot stand English-public-school-rahrah-boys. Like. Ewww. Especially the Eton lot. They act as if they like own the world. rolleyes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:58 pm
So does American public shool kids. Many of them use illegal drugs, drink liqueur, some of them are involved in gang shootings. But I do not belong to that lot. sweatdrop  

Etaf Evael

mymiridon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:14 pm
lol
@niphz: I thought Eton was a superexclusive private school. (I can't decide wether I like French guys or not, but i definitely like the British >.< and mixed. get a little of every thing rofl )
@xu65:I shortened your name. anyways as far as american public school kids go, they're more of a i do what I want lot than an I own the world kind. And as far as gang shootings go it depends on where you live. For high school I lived in a town kind of place, not too big or that small, and gang shootings weren't really issue for us, but the drinking and drugs were. Of course once you get to college everything is like... yeah...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:51 pm
Both the "I own the word" and "I do what I want" illustrate similar personality--"I, I , I." So teenagers are not that much different.  

Etaf Evael

mymiridon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:25 pm
not really, they're not very similar at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:22 am
Anyway.

If an Asian and an European date each other, wouldn't people stare at them?  

Etaf Evael

mymiridon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:21 am
I don't think so. Why would they?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:08 pm
Oh, when I say 'public school' I actually mean 'private school' (it's complicated, 'kay?). Basically...

YOUR public school = OUR state school OR comprehensive school (and some people do call them public schools as well)

whilst

YOUR private school = OUR independent school OR private school OR public school (yeah, I know. -__-").

Usually I use 'public school' for the really high-class, truly posh ones like Eton or Winchester or Harrow or something, 'independent' or 'private' for normal private schools like mine, and 'state school' for what you guys call 'public schools'. Yeah. xD

@yalie - Mn.. isn't it just the accent...? P;

Niphz
Crew

Etaf Evael

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:08 pm
Because it is not common to see people from different race dating each other.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff