95%
 95%  [ 19 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:24 pm
Do you mind if we add our own creations? o.o Because I went to that site and I got addicted to doll making for an hour or so. Mine don't look very good compared to Haruna's, but...um...here they are. xD

User Image

This would be an Eichi-kun doll I made...it took about 40 minutes. Normally it wouldn't have taken quite that long, but my internet connection spazzed out and it kept making me start over and over and over...but I survived! I was surprised to find shirts and stuff that looked exactly like...his. It was freakish.

User Image

This took SOOO much longer to make...maybe OVER 40 minutes, mainly since my internet REALLY spazzed. It's Takuto! Looks nothing like him, but I couldn't find the accessories he needed and stuff, so I just left it like this. I mean...it...kind of looks like him, but not as much as it should. o0;

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:10 am
Those look so cute! x3 Takuto and Eichi-kun are hot! u.u  

Eternal Hime

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:07 am
xd OMGAWD.

That seriously looks like Eichi.

*is uber freaked by the resemblence* heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:10 am
cc-haruna
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My Comment: A basically failed attempt of Solar-chan... crying I tried...I really did...but Gaia clothes don't really seem to excist on Candybar... crying And Kaze-chan is even more impossible. I know because I've tried. but if you don't mind me sticking you in random clothes I'll still make a doll of you Kaze-chan! Solar-chan was...interesting...I actually went through the shirt section twice... whee Leri-chan is next! Oh, and yes I know this topic is "Tanemura CandyBar Dolls" but this is the Tanemura Arina GUILD and these people are members so it somehow relates...@.@ I dunno...maybe I'll just pick a random member and make a doll of them...but first I must make the ones of Kaze-chan and Leri-chan. Solar-chan is already done. blaugh
And I just realized I forgot the sunglasses... sweatdrop

I swear, I feel like I've seen that monkey before... o_o

... or maybe I've been on Ragnarok Online too much. sweatdrop

YAY~ *wants to see teh upcoming doll of me* blaugh I wanna see how close people get because I don't necessarily represent myself through my avatar xd

Current Avi = Leri [version Mad Hatter]  

Leri
Vice Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:22 pm
My Comment: I tired to make this as close to Leri-chan's avatar as possible. whee And there are no tophats on Candybar...Next will be another one of Leri because she's leaving soon. gonk I'm sorry Kaze-chan but you will have to wait... crying *sniffle* I did horribly on this one...I really did...oh and I finally get away with having the blue eyes!! heart Leri-chan's eyes aren't visible... whee So i got away with it! YAY!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:35 pm
I love the Eichi-kun one!
I'll have to try to make my Takuto one ninja  

Takuto

Shameless Gaian

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:49 pm
Lepidus Light
Mine don't look very good compared to Haruna's, but...um...here they are. xD

eek ARE YOU KIDDING?! domokun That's a liiiiiieeeeeeee I tell you...a lie.... domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:37 pm
cc-haruna

eek ARE YOU KIDDING?! domokun That's a liiiiiieeeeeeee I tell you...a lie.... domokun

Nooo, it's nooot...And I'm not kidding, either! I love that Leri one that you did! ^__^ It's very, very cute.

I'm gonna try and make one of some of you guys! I thinkI'll try making Kaze!  

Lepidus Light

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:15 pm
Lepidus Light
cc-haruna

Nooo, it's nooot...And I'm not kidding, either! I love that Leri one that you did! ^__^ It's very, very cute.

I'm gonna try and make one of some of you guys! I thinkI'll try making Kaze!

Kaze-chan's is really hard. I'm not trying to discourage you. It just is. I gave up the first time. whee And your dolls are REALLY REAAAAALLLYYY good!! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:43 pm
cc-haruna
My Comment: I tired to make this as close to Leri-chan's avatar as possible. whee And there are no tophats on Candybar...Next will be another one of Leri because she's leaving soon. gonk I'm sorry Kaze-chan but you will have to wait... crying *sniffle* I did horribly on this one...I really did...oh and I finally get away with having the blue eyes!! heart Leri-chan's eyes aren't visible... whee So i got away with it! YAY!!

ahhhh~ SO CUTE~ heart *saves it* Thank you Haruna-san~  

Leri
Vice Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:53 pm
User Image

Haha... I got addicted and made one of real life self xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:24 pm
Leri
User Image

Haha... I got addicted and made one of real life self xd

whee So that's what Leri-chan really looks like... 4laugh Ohohohohohoho!! Now I'm going to make a doll of the reaaaaaaalllll liiiiiiiife Leri-chaaaan!! (And maybe I should make one of myself... whee ) Oh and don't be alarmed...that's considered very normal... sweatdrop  

SakuMeiMei

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:05 pm
My Comment: As usual...I decided to choose the animated face instead of going around looking for features that matched a specific person. whee So...my eyes really aren't blue... 3nodding They're almost black...And my hair usually isn't that neat...in fact it's a mess every day...ever since my mom made me cut my hair it never got its neatness back. whee I'll admit it. I love lolipops. I especially like the oddly shaped ones. I love cats. I love hearts (don't ask). And of course I love t-shirts!! I never where long-sleeves...they annoy me...the only longsleeves I wear are ones that actually make me feel comfy. xp I hate skirts. HATE them I tell you. And I love the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. Nyaha... whee And I was kidding about making a doll of your real-life self Leri-chan. whee I am more sane than you think. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:18 pm
Eep, Kaze IS hard! :0 But I'll keep trying. My internet is going nuts again, if that's much of an excuse. (But it's true!)

Wow, Leri...That doll freakishly resembles me, minus the fact that I couldn't wear something like that and my face isn't quite so round! Twins! whee Kidding.

That's a really pretty doll, Haruna! : D I honestly wish my hair looked like that. xx;;  

Lepidus Light

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:23 pm
Lepidus Light
Eep, Kaze IS hard! :0 But I'll keep trying. My internet is going nuts again, if that's much of an excuse. (But it's true!)

Wow, Leri...That doll freakishly resembles me, minus the fact that I couldn't wear something like that and my face isn't quite so round! Twins! whee Kidding.

That's a really pretty doll, Haruna! : D I honestly wish my hair looked like that. xx;;

Ahaha...when I was 7 my hair literally looked like that. I'm not kidding...it looked exactly alike. And I wore headbands too... sweatdrop  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff