Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
JOHNNY, GET OUT OF THE SALAD THIS INSTANT. D:< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zomgwhee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:48 pm
i remember when i was in grade 3 i was playing grounders and i got somebody and pulled down this poor 1st graders pants who was wearing no underpants. Half the school was watching at the time...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:34 pm
Well, when I was like ten or something, I was playing Legend of Dragoon, and my mom was downstairs doing the laundry.
The thing is, one of the main character's weapons you can buy is called...well...the (please please please pardon the bad language) b*****d Sword.
I looked at the screen and I'm like, 'Mom, what does b*****d mean?'
And she was like: O_O; X_X What did you say?

sweatdrop  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

Diet Chaos

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:34 pm
User Image

Just today, I tried to dive off the diving board. But I landed flat on my back.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:55 pm
rofl  

Red Toxic

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:46 am
Ohmanohmanohman. This one is so funny. biggrin

Well, my family had gone to Applebee's for the first time...My younger brother was about nine then. Anyway, he's always had a bigger appetite than me (one time he ate six pieces of pizza), and he ended up eating a big plate of popcorn shrimp, half his french fries, and a large soda.
The restaurant is packed, and then, all of a sudden, there is this HUUUUUUUGE burp. And I mean so huge that EVERYBODY heard it and froze. Even the waiters/waitresses.
It was my brother.
I was about ready to die of embarrassment...But then everybody cracked up, so it was okay. biggrin

rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:49 am
[ I don't remember this, but apparently when I was 2 or 3 me and my parents went to this NICE hotel or something. It was for some sort of celebration, so we were all dressed nicely.

In the lobby, there was this fountain thing, with ducks swimming in it. The people watching me were talking to someone else in the lobby, and when they turned around...apparently I was getting undressed.

I JUST wanted to swim with the duckies! )=
]

Cassiexchan

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out