Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Fukumaden- Gohma's Home Village (Open Ended Quest) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:47 pm
*Leo thrust kodashi at gohma making sure not to miss* stay still gohma this will help you I won't kill you just trying to get you out of the darkness  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:49 pm
(dess kneeled next to him cuffing his face into her hands) then kill me...then you will only will be alone and in more apij in the end...i deserve to die..i am a sin...but remeber..i camnt die..unless you..(she threw up alot of blood below him) till..you....want me to....by saying it...(her eyes into shock ans she started to shaky badly as more blood rushed down) goodbye...my love..i hope...you will..live on..(des said as her eye sight began to slip away still throwing up blllod as thorns began to vconme from th ewground and grow into her skin) if that.is what..you wish....(she kissed him gently before slippign away falling to the ground.....dead)  

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:52 pm
The thing that was Gohma didn't even give Destiny's dead body a second glance. He grabbed the sword being thrust towards him in his hand. "You think the might of heaven scares me boy." His voice held an ancient wisdom. His hand wasn't even cut. "Then you are foolishly wrong." Gohma pushed the sword violently away from him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:56 pm
(the heart finally stopped beating and the white aura appeared she appeared in angel form to where nooone could touch her and was in a black out fit with a hallo and pigtails) gohma kun..please....my last wish...as an angel su....(it came down and reached into his body and into his heart and soul purifying it sending white aura through it) please...bw normal once more...go back to the man i love....and.....kill my new born mother and i shall return to you...gohma kun...(dess in angel formed kissed him once more waiting to see did it work starting to fade a bit)  

Cold winter angel

Leoknight777

Alright hope this work *said leo closeing his eyes bringing gohma and destiny and leo to a white world*  
DESS!! HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN GHOMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR A ROTEN HUSBAND AND NOW YOUR A ROTEN FATHER YOU KNOW YOU KILLER YOU WIFE AND YOUR SON HOW COULD YO GHOMA I KNOW YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

kikiomoru

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:59 pm
Gohma fell to the ground near death. The dark chakra had stopped flowing and he had returned to almost normal. His skin was deathly pale and his black hair turned to a silvery white. His breathing was ragged and shallow.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:01 pm
Leo brought destiny close to gohma come back to the light.......  

Leoknight777

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:03 pm
gohma...(her voice a bit lighter in pitch and tone then usuall) please....turn to normal and live...kill my mother..and i shall return to you....please...gohma...kun.....(starting to fade now even more) i love you...never forget...ythat...i do....i will...always love you...(the roses wrapped around her once more) please...(tears in her eys)....i..will always wait..(the roses duf in and she faded away) good..bye..  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:04 pm
His eyes fluttered weakly. "Le... Leave L... Leo." His voice was barely audible. "Le... Leave th... This village!"  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:41 pm
Leo got both of them out of the world of kodashi why would I leave the village  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:44 pm
" i appear next to leo in a new out fit a black robe that covers my face i put my hand on leos shoulder then i look at goham then i shook my head its time"  

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:45 pm
*Well its up to him now leo leaves*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:33 pm
Miharu walked next to gohma and stood there quiet and cold looking to him  

Rikku Mage

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:34 pm
" i walk uo to goiham and bend down i look at his face its time to go goham i have the feeling the angel of death will be here soon"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff