Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:13 am
"In short, Xemnas is back and plans on getting revenge." Relix sounded stern. Even though he himself was late often, he hated it when others were.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:21 pm
sweatdrop *Staring at Relix, feeling very nervous*
Um, ok, so what do we do about him?  

MageofH

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:07 pm
Looking at the others, "I don't intend in fighting him. It's much more safer to join Xemnas. They can die for they're cause for all I care, I care not for it nor them. I'll just do as i'm told and obey the greater power before me." thought Xeno as he starred at the others. "Well, I'm going out for my patrol, see ya." said Xeno as he vanished into the darkness.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:03 pm
Xaringulos scowled as Xeno left, angry with him. But he wasn't there before, he didn't understand. "We defended the Rejects before against Xemnas. They proved thier loyalty to us; and I'm not gonna turn my back on them now." He said to no one in particular. "I'm going to take down Xemnas with the Rejects. As far as I'm concerned, he's not part of the Organization anymore." He suddenly turned to the two other members in the room. "Are you with me? I need to know."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:31 am
"Count me in. I will make him suffer from the most terrible poison." Relix was getting heated up because of what he heard about Xemnas.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:24 pm
"...Xemnas...must fall," Xemaria pronounced clearly, looking at Xaringulos. "I don't know how much help I can be, but I happen to be here," she murmured. "You can count me in."  

Countess Valentine

MageofH

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:33 pm
"I may not fully understand why, but I'm willing to fight aside you all smile " *Gaxem grabbed the hilt of his sword as he said that*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:53 pm
Sighing before his leave, "You're wasting you time. If he wasn't beaten the first time, why try again?" asked Xeno as he vanished before them and reappeared out into the dark city and began to walk out into the fat reaches. After walking for some time, he ran into another member. "Did they get the message?" the other member whispered. "You should of seen they're faces. It was priceless." laughed Xeno. "I wish I could of been there, but me being there would spoil our plans for reunion." said the other. "Has the Superior been informed yet?" asked Xeno. "I was waiting for you, come he is waiting." as he opened a strange portal and they both entered, leaving the city behind.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:42 pm
Xaringulos smiled when he heard the responses. "Relix, Gaxem, I'll be looking forward working with you both." He then turned to Xemaria. "And it'll be a pleasure to fight alongside you, as always. I know I can count on you. But now to the situation at hand." He said, now adressing everyone in the room. "We know Xemnas is planning revenge, but we don't know what or how. Xeno has expressed interest in joining him, so we need to keep close watch on him. We still have the Rejects, and even though we know they can fight, Xemnas will kill them if we don't protect them somewhat." Xaringuos stopped and thought for a moment before finishing. "And we can bet he's not going to take us on fifteen to one. He's going to have some backup with him when he comes. What it is, we don't know."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:21 pm
Well, who's gonna do what?  

MageofH

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:38 pm
Appearing in the outskirts of the darkness and the light, they appeared bedore a strange castle. "Isn't this place called Castle Oblivion?" asked Xeno. "Yes, it's we're having HQ for now, till we have the nesassary preparations ready for the real HQ, till then we use this place. Besides one of the, "rooms" are in here and the superior is waiting for us." said the other member as they walked into the castle and sat themselves in the high seats of the organization. In front of them was the superior himself, looking down at them smiling to see that many have gathered to his call.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:55 pm
Xaringulos turned to Gaxem. "Who's gonna do what? We're all going to defend this castle when Xemnas comes. Until then, we have to do as much as possible to stop him from getting in. Gaxem, you can be on that."
-----------------------------
In the throne room, ten of the thirteen chairs were occupied. The ten Rejects sat together, for Taryx had called them there. "Greetings. Fellow nobodies, I am afraid that I have some terrible yet unsurprising news." Gasps and whispers flirted between most of the other memebers, before Taryx continued. "Xemnas is back. And this time, he's targeting us. He's made it his final mission to eliminate us, The Rejects, all of us, before he is killed. He left a letter, in which he left hidden clues to what he is trying to accomplish." With this news, the other members had varying responses. Exvarol, Karixous, and Xirius were left speechless. Xili and Ixulon exchanged worried looks. Erixon only sighed, for nothing now could faze him as much as things once could. Zinixia, second in command, glanced up at Taryx with a hardened gaze. Noxulous started to cry. And Dalbex simply sat there, expressionless. He wished for the violence to cease, but had more than enough sense to know not to voice his wishes out loud.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

MageofH

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:33 pm
*Bow respectfully towards Xaringulos*
"I would prefer to fight for this castle, but what I meant in my moment of terrible speech is, that shouldn't we get a stealthy nobody to perhaps watch Xeno? If he is willing to join Xemnas then wouldn't he logically meet "the Superior" at some point"?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:42 pm
Xemaria gave an empty smile back at Xaringulos, blinking a little. She remembered the Rejects, one in particular. The one who'd caught her eye. She kept quiet, knowing that she'd see them eventually. She'd been spending all of her time by herself, wondering and waiting. A state of depression had fell; she hadn't really seen anyone at all. A briefly suicidal thought crossed her mind, but she repressed it, instead focusing on her personal favorite Reject.  

Countess Valentine

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:07 pm
Sitting next to Xemnas, along with a few other members that have joined his cause, sat and dissuced the happenings of current events, news and up coming missions. "Come, come now my fellow nobodies. I undrstand you're confusion. Though it is true that I should be dead, but I have only endured...for now any ways. To that I wish to destroy all rejects and those who stand in our way." called out Xemnas as he looked at Xeno. "But I have good news to report. The enmey is falling into our trap. But for now, I would like all of you now to still collect me more hearts for mw. Until then, we are done with this meeting. Xeno would you meet me in my private room." requested Xemnas as Xeno followed him into a secret room call the, "Room of Awakening."
"Now that we're alone, there something you must see." said Xemnas with a grim look as he removed his black cloak, revealing part of Xemnas's body to be covered in shades of darkness. "Oh my....." "This is the price of me living, Xeno." said Xemnas. "What would you have me do then my lord?" asked Xeno. With a smile, "Give me you're existance, Xeno and become one with me." said Xemnas. "In return, give me you're power." requested Xeno. "Fine....then become my vessal." said Xemnas as long strands of darkness began to engulf around Xeno and Xemnas, slowly and painfully becoming one.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff