Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Drascar Heights <The RP> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:36 am
In desperation Blin held up one of the cards that his trunk had spat out previously. "Do something!" The card glowed and the niebelhiem veteran Blin battled in mecha main street appeared wielding a rail gun and began firing at the dragon.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:51 am
The bullets began richocheting around the area after bouncing off the steel like scales of the dragon. Several of the bullets though wedged themselves between the scales causing massive damage to the dragon.
As the bullets entered Desta came down on the dragon's head with both of her blades piercing the dragon's brain.
"Enough, You have won. What is you wish?" said the dragon as it disappeared and rematerialized nearby without a scratch.  

deathstar175

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:53 pm
The soldier desapeared back into the truck. Blin stood up. "We succeeded Miss Desta?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:47 pm
Desta looked up at the dragon God then to Blin. "Yes Blin, we won now to get what we came for..." then to the dragon, "We wish to bring this land under the ownership of the HUNTER CLAN!"

The dragon's eyes glowed, "So Be It."

Outside of the mountain strange things were occuring, the air became solid and the land fuzzy. A great wrenching could be heard as the wall of Byako flew overhead encompassing the land. A strange needle like object flew down from the heavens and sewed the Drascar Heights next to the Mecha Mainstreet area of Byako.

AS all this began to happen the dragon's eyes glowed once more and it sent Blin, his trunk and Desta back to the Starship Aria...  

deathstar175

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:09 pm
Forte' looked up at the huge mountain he had to climb. Good God! It's huge! How am I supposed to climb this? At that moment a Dragovian caught his attention, "If you're here for the trials, you'll want to start over there." It pointed to a long staircase that made its way up the mountainside.
"O-oh, thank you!" Forte' stammerd. He began the tedious climb up the mountainside. To pass the time, he played his flute. Within the song he wove confidence, raising morale with every lilting blow. Thoughts strayed back to his mentor, who taught him this song to begin his training. Use this song, he had said, Whenever you feel like you cannot go on. However use it with caution, for sometimes the best thing to do is to run away.
Forte' came to the summit of the mountain. A large dome-like structure stood before him, lined with marbel dragons, lovingly carved. Forte' circled the building once, looking for the next place to go. Quite suddenly one of the statues leapt from its post and stood in front of him.
"You are here for the trails, are you not?"
"I am," Forte' said defensively.
"Good," the dragon said before lunging forward at a frightening speed. Forte' fell in his suprise, saving his neck from the dragon's claws. The dragon skidded to a halt, talons leaving huge gashes in the ground. And as quickly as he had stopped he was tearing forward.
Forte' yanked his flute out of his bag, pressing it to his lips and playing a quick-pased tune. Musical notes flew from the end of the flute, solidifying and striking at the dragon like projectile bullets. MOst of the bullets bounced off, turning to smoke at contact, but one found its mark, hitting the dragon between the eyes. He grunted, swiping a few notes away before charging at Forte' top speed.
He caught Forte' in the abdomen before he could act, smashing him against the wall. Forte' gasped for air. His lungs had been flattened, his rips piercing them in multiple areas. Forte' slid to the ground, blood filling his mouth. The dragon returned to his post, not paying him a second glance.
Forte' thought wildly. Dammit, I cant let this happen! There must be something... He noticed a piece of a marbel dragon that had broken off. He dragged himself to it, shuddering with the pain it caused him. He grabbed it with a shaky hand, beating it against the ground. Damn, how did it go? His vision was going black, then red. His brain shutting down.
He was in his mentor's trailer, learning precussion basics before the next act. "Indians believed," his instructor said, "That ceremonial drums played while applying medical herbs to their injured would heal them. Of course they were mistaken. The herbs did nothing, but they were right about the drums. One must only match the heartbeat of the one to be healed in order to put the healing process into effect."
Forte' snapped back to reality, taking the stone and beating in rythm with his heartbeat, that was moving much too fast than it should be. Mend he thought as the tendrils of black prevailed his vision.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:51 pm
cossi was dressed in a little ref dress with a red hood picking up dragon scales off the ground and sticking them in her little picnic basket when she saw forte all cut up
"are you okay there mister? were your clothes torn?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:57 pm
Forte' awoke suddenly to find a strange woman sewing the tears in his shirt up. "Wha- what are you doing??" he asked. Suddenly he realized. "I'm alive! It worked!!"
And at that moment the dragon awoke and in seconds he was upon them. "Are you here for the trials?" the dragon asked Cossi. Forte' started to inch away. "I'll deal with you in a second, the dragon said, causing Forte' to freeze in his steps.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:04 pm
"oh my! your in the nude!"
cossi exclaimed covering her eyes
"this will not do! not do well at all! what you need mister dragon is some tailoring!"
yards of cloth flew up in the air as cossi leapt upon the dragon with measuring tape, pins and needles in hand

~few hours later~

cossi stood back and held up a mirror showing off the dragon in a fancy red suit that shimmered brighter than gold
"ta da!"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:09 pm
Forte' sheilded his eyes. "Wow! Reflective!"
"you know..." the dragon said, twisting his neck to see the back of his suit, "I actually really like this! It compliments my eyes, and its not too tight, so I can still fight in it!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:20 pm
"and it is made out of a special material that will actualy polish up your scales the more you move about in it!"
cossi pulled out a camera and took a picture of the snazzy dragon
"in exchange could you gimme some discarded scales lying about for my other designs?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:32 pm
"Sure thing, here's a bushel of them!" and the dragon handed a large basket full of glinting scales to Cossi. "Now, if you could excuse me, I need to fight this guy."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:31 pm
"okies then! just dont ruin your new outfit kay?"
cossi hopped up on some rocks with her little basket in tow as she watched the bout with some fancy spectacles  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:19 pm
Crud!
The dragon shot at him like a bullet, roaring in his wake. Forte' scrambled out of the way, getting whipped by his tail and falling over. Forte' pressed his flute to his lips. I think I'll take a new tactic... He played a Dragon Charming Melody. Flourescent lights grew from the end of the flute, wrapping themselves around the dragon. But he resisted, he was no dragon to be controlled. He twisted about, almost tearing the ropes. Forte' added a potent lullabye to the charm and the dragon began to slow down. More ropes took hold of it, dragging it to the ground where it fell asleep. Forte' forced himself to stay awake and continue the Dragon Charm. Climbing onto the dragon's back, he directed the beast through his song to get up. A staircase appeared ahead, and he rode the dragon up to the next level.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:12 pm
A bright light shone at the summit, reflecting off the dragon's glittery red jacket. Doesn't look good... Forte' thought to himself. A he neared the light, it spoke to him.
"You are here for the trials, correct?" the light asked in a deep voice that shook the very foundations of the mountain.
"I-I am," Forte' said, almost loosing controll of the dragon he rode.
"You have done well, young one. You have but one task to fufill."
Forte' was afraid to ask. "W-w-w-what? What m-must I do?"
The light condensed, changing from energy to solid before his eyes. The shape pulsated and trembled. And in a burst of light, a dragon stood before him. It looked alot like the one he rode, but it was much bigger, probably double it's size.
"You must defeat me."  

2ndLtHavoc

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:47 pm
The Dragon God let loose a mouthfull of flames, narrowly missing Forte' as he directed his dragon to wind around behind. The Dragon God whipped out his tail, tripping the dragon and knocking Forte' onto his back. The post-charmed dragon shook himself and then took his place next to his leader. Oh boy...
Forte' dashed around the summit, summoning water whenever a fireball caught his flapping coat. He shot a steady array of notes at the both of them, but they only slowed them down a little. Forte' skidded to a halt and took off the opposite direction, the whole while playing a tune that produced rainbow-colored bands of light that encircled the smaller dragon. With a sharp tweet of his flute, the ropes tightened and the dragon fell to the ground, struggling with the ropes. The Dragon God payed no heed, leaping high into the air and then stopping mid-flight, dropping like a three-ton weight. Forte' scurried out of its wake, toppling over as the ground rippled in impact. Forte' began to play a melancholy tune that solidified into a twisting vine of midnight black as it poured out of the end. It burrowed into the ground as the dragon lifted itself out of the hole in the ground. Suddenly he stopped. Confused, he twisted his neck to look at his hind legs. Black vines had wrapped themselves around his legs, forcing him back into the ground. Enraged, the dragon spewed flames toward Forte', left helpless where he stood. But the flames died in his throaght as the vines quickly took hold of the dragon's upper body, forcing him neck-deep in the ground. Forte' stopped playing and the dragon gazed at him from the other side of the summit.
"You have done well, young warrior. I now grant you one wish."
"Dragon, I wish for some of the Flour of the Dragon Gods!" Forte' said importantly.
The dragon gave him an amused look. What, that's it? That's all you want? You could buy that stuff from the gift store at the foothills of the mountain!" the dragon god snorted.
"What? Well, I just assumed... How could I have known?!"
The Dragon bursted into uproarous laughter, letting out a few flames in the process. "Young warrior, you make me laugh. Here, have some Flour of the Dragon Gods, free of charge..."
A large bag of four appeared in the air in front of Forte', hitting the ground with a thud.
"And take this," The dragon said, and a finely crafted instrument appeared in Forte's arms. "It is a woodwind instrument that is played by Dragoons. Those of the human race that train in the ways of the Dragon. Use it well, you may find books on how to use it in the Tenth Sea Library."
"Th-thank you! Thank you very much!" Forte' said before heading back to the Plushie Palace.
((Forte' goes to Plushie Palace))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces