Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
So I almost got shot today. (Vid update; 1st post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:45 pm
Norayr
- The Silent Hostile -
almost fell of 4 stories
my little bro (he has autism.)almost stabbed me

How does that happen? The falling off of four stories thing.
in the movies
they have parking (you know those huge places for parking?) one of the rails got lose and the rail broke and i almost fell to my death. eek luckly nobody found out. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:46 pm
Norayr
- The Silent Hostile -
what was the vid about? police trying to get you, you almost getting shot, and the police calling the helicopter?
btw im going to watch the news to see if you made news history. eek

"Well, it's one of my friend's film (friend's friend actually, but we're kinda friend I should think). Four assassins after one briefcase. We eventually kill each other off, and one of them survives to take the briefcase. I'm the angry, buff, Russian assassin by the name of Boris."
I'm actually curious to see if we will make it on the news, though I doubt it.
Are you in Cali?
yea?  

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

KibaB

Norayr
KibaB
I've actually been shot. sweatdrop

... why?

It's a long story, well...

Me and my dad went to a firing range in Vegas. Of course, when we got there, we were told to put on vests per regulation.

So, me and my dad each have .32's. Regular, plain handguns, shooting off at targets, when this kid next to me is fiddling with his .44. Yes, it was a Magnum. He points it at me but not intentionally, more because he was tilting it so he could get a better look at it.

The people who worked there saw this, and ran at him. At this moment, I had no idea what was going on. So, these people rush this kid, (Why am I calling him a kid, he was a young teen, maybe...16? Anyways...) He gets freaked out and pulls the trigger and the bullet smacks me on the side of m chest, almost hitting an unprotected spot. But because of how close he was, the bullet just barely got through the kevlar, and grazed my ribs but otherwise didn't do too much damage.

That s**t HURT though.

x RanDoM WoRd x
User Image
GOD, NOR!
Makin' me all scared for nothin'.
D:

Ok, I edited the first post.
The part about me almost being shot by the cop was, in fact, real.
I doubt we would've been able, as college students, to get a full force of ground police and air patrol to be in our vid (is what I meant)...
I just wish my friends recorded that part.  

Norayr
Crew

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:50 pm
KibaB
Norayr
KibaB

... why?

Me and my dad went to a firing range in Vegas. Of course, when we got there, we were told to put on vests per regulation.

So, me and my dad each have .32's. Regular, plain handguns, shooting off at targets, when this kid next to me is fiddling with his .44. Yes, it was a Magnum. He points it at me but not intentionally, more because he was tilting it so he could get a better look at it.

The people who worked there saw this, and ran at him. At this moment, I had no idea what was going on. So, these people rush this kid, (Why am I calling him a kid, he was a young teen, maybe...16? Anyways...) He gets freaked out and pulls the trigger and the bullet smacks me on the side of m chest, almost hitting an unprotected spot. But because of how close he was, the bullet just barely got through the kevlar, and grazed my ribs but otherwise didn't do too much damage.

That s**t HURT though.

Holy crap. Close shave. I'm glad you didn't die either!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:51 pm
KibaB
Norayr
KibaB

... why?

That s**t HURT though.

Daing. Good thing you had the armor on.  

Norayr
Crew

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:52 pm
- The Silent Hostile -
Norayr
- The Silent Hostile -
what was the vid about? police trying to get you, you almost getting shot, and the police calling the helicopter?
btw im going to watch the news to see if you made news history. eek

"Well, it's one of my friend's film (friend's friend actually, but we're kinda friend I should think). Four assassins after one briefcase. We eventually kill each other off, and one of them survives to take the briefcase. I'm the angry, buff, Russian assassin by the name of Boris."
I'm actually curious to see if we will make it on the news, though I doubt it.
Are you in Cali?
yea?

Oh, then you should be able to see something if they did get something.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:53 pm
Oh. Now I remember something that isn't really near-death but it was kinda funny.

I was in Chicago with my family and we were shopping. We were going up the escalator and since there was no one in front of me I started running up it. My sandal got caught on the edge and I tripped. It hurt and I was like, oh I'm ok. Then my leg felt weak and I finally looked down and white stuff was oozing from it. I didn't really freak out but I was like...that's...odd. So we go on and I start getting super dizzy and start leaning on my cousin. I was starting to black out when my cousins finally sat me down. Security came over and was like what happened. My family said it was because I was dehydrated and that had hit a nerve which is why it was so weird.

it's funny because a month later the mall calls and asks me if I was going to sue the mall.  

Kaitsu-Ralia

Mewling Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

KibaB

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:53 pm
@Nor & Greta: Yeah, well, I worry more for the kid, because my dad is UBER protective of me. I dropped like a pile of bricks. --Shudder-- Nothing has ever felt so hot in my life. EVER.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:55 pm
KibaB
Norayr
KibaB

... why?

That s**t HURT though.
yea lucky you! ive been to a shooting range too. using double barel shotguns. (shooting clay targets). my friend pointed the barel to my scoutmaster's feet eek . luckly yours was a .32
with a shotgun... thats a different story...  

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:01 pm
Kaitsu-Ralia
Oh. Now I remember something that isn't really near-death but it was kinda funny.

I was in Chicago with my family and we were shopping. We were going up the escalator and since there was no one in front of me I started running up it. My sandal got caught on the edge and I tripped. It hurt and I was like, oh I'm ok. Then my leg felt weak and I finally looked down and white stuff was oozing from it. I didn't really freak out but I was like...that's...odd. So we go on and I start getting super dizzy and start leaning on my cousin. I was starting to black out when my cousins finally sat me down. Security came over and was like what happened. My family said it was because I was dehydrated and that had hit a nerve which is why it was so weird.

it's funny because a month later the mall calls and asks me if I was going to sue the mall.

Haha, the mall is funny.
But ...white stuff? Interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:01 pm
I almost got raped down one of our street ally ways, but I kicked in the you know where and ran home. My friend said she came from that ally way and she ran all the way to my house scared. So the good thing is we both escaped the raper. He was arrested a week later.
~Thank god he was arrested.

Kimber Kim

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:02 pm
Kimber Kim
I almost got raped down one of our street ally ways, but I kicked in the you know where and ran home. My friend said she came from that ally way and she ran all the way to my house scared. So the good thing is we both escaped the raper. He was arrested a week later.
~Thank god he was arrested.
scary... eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:02 pm
- The Silent Hostile -
KibaB
Norayr
KibaB

... why?

That s**t HURT though.
yea lucky you! ive been to a shooting range too. using double barel shotguns. (shooting clay targets). my friend pointed the barel to my scoutmaster's feet eek . luckly yours was a .32
with a shotgun... thats a different story...

I had a .32.

I was hit with a .44.

A lot more powerful than a regular handgun.

A magnum, but no shotgun.

KibaB

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:04 pm
KibaB
@Nor & Greta: Yeah, well, I worry more for the kid, because my dad is UBER protective of me. I dropped like a pile of bricks. --Shudder-- Nothing has ever felt so hot in my life. EVER.

... I could imagine.
That's quite scary.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas