Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
The Underwater August Meet up in here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Next meet ups theme should be ?
Ninja
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Pirate
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Real life ( as in you'd wear what you did in RL)
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Fall
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black and white
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other (please post it )
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No theme
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

noct-kun

8,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:42 pm
XD, I want to get the tomes. Leaching from my sister wouldn't be that bad.
(i only have 1k XD). Well, i have no story in the works since well i dislike writing. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:43 pm
3nodding  

cloudy4

Lady Leopardess
Vice Captain

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:44 pm
Yeah I want to get another tomes , those dragons are really neat and so are the owls.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:44 pm
Lady Leopardess
How about Crazed Havoc ?

My story is just for fun so I don't know when I"ll finished it XD. Hopefully by the summer after my senior year.
Hmmm....Maybe.I'll see what else comes to mind(after I've gathered 4k).
I don't see how Gaians gather up gold so quickly!Like,when I was annoyed about losing 10k,people say they could do that in a week.It'd take me over a month!  

Monsieur Nameless

cloudy4

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:45 pm
i actually didn't like writing until i took ap lang at my school last year. It was basically a creative writing class since all i did was write short stories every week for an assignment. Before that class all i ever did was write research papers, which were torture gonk blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:46 pm
well i sell art and enter art contests to get gold (it's the easiest way i've found) but jigsaw is pretty handy at getting gold quickly, since you can get almost 100g after on normal sized puzzle, if you do the most difficult puzzle size in decent time you can get almost 1k 3nodding  

cloudy4

cloudy4

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:48 pm
yeah, i may get another tombs, basically because i want to see if i can make a decent outfit with both dragons xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:48 pm
I"m taking an honors creative writing class this year , instead of the normal level English so I"m excited ^_^  

Lady Leopardess
Vice Captain

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:49 pm
cloudy4
well i sell art and enter art contests to get gold (it's the easiest way i've found) but jigsaw is pretty handy at getting gold quickly, since you can get almost 100g after on normal sized puzzle, if you do the most difficult puzzle size in decent time you can get almost 1k 3nodding
!!!!!I'm hosting an art contest here in EverGleam!And loads of other contests in the Contests subforum 3nodding
I'm not gonna be able to change my Username any time soon...>.>  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:50 pm
@cloud: Nice. I only do research papers and an eventual creative paper that i have no ideas on and bs through it gonk . I never really had an enjoyable time in writing.

@LL: I would like to get a raven. (Then i need now is a pixelated rifle and i finish another cosplay from a random idea XD).

@Havoc?:
Well, my method to obtain gold before was to play blackjack nonstop O.O .
oh the addiction to a card game.  

noct-kun

8,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:51 pm
Fatal Fenrix
@cloud: Nice. I only do research papers and an eventual creative paper that i have no ideas on and bs through it gonk . I never really had an enjoyable time in writing.

@LL: I would like to get a raven. (Then i need now is a pixelated rifle and i finish another cosplay from a random idea XD).

@Havoc?:
Well, my method to obtain gold before was to play blackjack nonstop O.O .
oh the addiction to a card game.
I thought playing Cards and Slots would get me addicted to gambling xp  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:52 pm
another way to make gold is to make sure to do all the activities that have a first gold bonus do it 3-4 times in repetition once in the morning and once at night , it'll get you 500g to 1k a day.  

Lady Leopardess
Vice Captain

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:53 pm
Lady Leopardess
another way to make gold is to make sure to do all the activities that have a first gold bonus do it 3-4 times in repetition once in the morning and once at night , it'll get you 500g to 1k a day.
Awesome!I'll try that!^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:53 pm
@Havoc:
oh yeah, that's the word... (i will not play cards , i will not play cards.. XD)

just follow LL's advice xd  

noct-kun

8,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lady Leopardess
Vice Captain

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:54 pm
It's easy to see if you have the thing that shows you how much gold you made from an action because then you'll see how the gold amount goes down then you move to the next activity. 3nodding  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff