Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Ghost, Aliens, Angels, God, Yetties!? Tell Me Your Stories! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Minako]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:03 pm
User Image

So give me something to
believe...
&&&&

0;

Dayum. I was just viewing this topic when I realized that something weird did happen to me/my family.

So we were eating dinner right? Then there was an eerie chill. Everyone felt it. Then we all smelled something perfume-y/soapy. My dad was all freaked out and he swore that it reminded him of his grandmother. The smell wafted all over the living/dining room. We were all following it.

So effed up! D':

&&&&
Cause I am living just to
breathe...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:39 pm
User Image
Apparently during a blackout a while back (I don't know how long ago -- I was at my dad's house), my stepdad and my mother were sitting on the couch and a green, glowing orb came out of the wall. They followed it into my room and then it went out through the window, but when it hit the glass it disappeared.

TomorrowIsAFish

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:48 pm
TomorrowIsAFish
User Image
Apparently during a blackout a while back (I don't know how long ago -- I was at my dad's house), my stepdad and my mother were sitting on the couch and a green, glowing orb came out of the wall. They followed it into my room and then it went out through the window, but when it hit the glass it disappeared.

Whoa o.O Well thats trippy and somethin' yew don't see everyday.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:57 pm
a s p i r e
I never had any experiances like how the people above had posted but I do believe in spirits & angels & aliens & god. Stuff like that.
But I do remember when I was sleeping in my sunroom because I didn't have a room of my own. I woke up for some reason, I really don't know why & I heard the door to go outside in the sunroom slam shut.
I was scared that someone came in or left but I'm such a coward instead of
exploring to see what it was I just hid under my covers & fell back asleep.
In the morning I asked my mom, dad, brother & sister if they opened the sunroom door or was walking around last night but they said no.
I checked the door to see if it was locked & it was.
I keep thinking it was just my imagination but it seemed so real.
I would also wake up in the morning with scratches on my arms & legs, not really deep ones that were still bleeding but like a few day old ones.
& I know I didn't do them to myself. I haven't gotten any recently though.
User Image

That happened to me all the time until I got fed up and looked it up in this book I got for my birthday. It was always on my legs, never anywhere else, and I got bruises and rashes and a scar appeared overnight, and I'd have no idea where they came from. So I kept an iron horse-shoe nail (from the barn where I ride) in my pocket and with me all the time and it stopped.
Then I lost the nail, and it started again, but not as bad. I only have two bruises and a scratch right now that I don't remember happening.

TomorrowIsAFish

TomorrowIsAFish

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:00 pm
Moonlight_Bella
TomorrowIsAFish
User Image

Whoa o.O Well thats trippy and somethin' yew don't see everyday.
User Image

I wish I'd seen it. j-j
From my room I'll see a totally empty, carpeted hallway, and I'll hear footsteps on wood coming down it and into my room and out through the window. Used to scare the s**t out of me when I was little.
There was a guy in a cowboy hat who'd stand in my doorway and watch me, and there was a woman with blue skin who'd -- no joke -- hide under my bed and when I reached up to turn off my light I'd have this image in my mind of a bony, long-fingered hand shooting up and grabbing me by the wrist. Bruises would appear around my wrist by the next morning. My parents thought I was suicidal and sent me to therapy. xD;

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:09 pm
ninja save your goodbyes...

ninja

i was in my bed playing with my cellphone...when i got bored of doin it...i left my cel in the bed..i didnt realize that the cam on my cel was on and it was recording a video...i went back to my room 5 mins later...when i looked at my cel...it had a video recording the door that was left open...i was watching the video...on the video,some thing appeared on the door, it was a shadow standing beside the door and then it disappeared...i immediately erased the video...

its not the end of the world... ninja

J h a y b z_0 2

TomorrowIsAFish

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:10 pm
Jhaybz_Rockz02

ninja

i was in my bed playing with my cellphone...when i got bored of doin it...i left my cel in the bed..i didnt realize that the cam on my cel was on and it was recording a video...i went back to my room 5 mins later...when i looked at my cel...it had a video recording the door that was left open...i was watching the video...on the video,some thing appeared on the door, it was a shadow standing beside the door and then it disappeared...i immediately erased the video...

User Image

You erased it? Why?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:16 pm
TomorrowIsAFish
Jhaybz_Rockz02

ninja

User Image

You erased it? Why?

ninja

i really got scared...i was alone in the house that time... sweatdrop

J h a y b z_0 2

TomorrowIsAFish

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:27 pm
User Image
Oh, I see. That makes sense. x3
Anything else weird happen to you? And.. Why does this stuff only happen when you're the only one in the house? gonk

Reminds me of that time I was the only one in the house and the TV turned on and started showing Cartoon Network really early in the morning. The volume was so loud it woke me up. So I went into the garage and turned off the power to the family room (I think we have weird circuit breakers, or something. I don't know how this works) and went back to bed rather than touch the remote or the TV.
Crazy stuff happens at our house.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:32 pm
TomorrowIsAFish
User Image
Anything else weird happen to you? And.. Why does this stuff only happen when you're the only one in the house? gonk

Reminds me of that time I was the only one in the house and the TV turned on and started showing Cartoon Network really early in the morning. The volume was so loud it woke me up. So I went into the garage and turned off the power to the family room (I think we have weird circuit breakers, or something. I don't know how this works) and went back to bed rather than touch the remote or the TV.

ninja

yeah...ours too...there was even one time when my mom told me dwarfs live in our bathroom...i laughed at first...but when it was my turn to take a bath...i kinda got nervous...xD

J h a y b z_0 2

TomorrowIsAFish

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:34 pm
Jhaybz_Rockz02
TomorrowIsAFish
User Image

ninja

yeah...ours too...there was even one time when my mom told me dwarfs live in our bathroom...i laughed at first...but when it was my turn to take a bath...i kinda got nervous...xD

User Image

Your mother told you that? xD
I thought there was a crocodile in ours so I wouldn't go into the bathroom unless the curtain wasn't hiding the bathtub.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
TomorrowIsAFish
Jhaybz_Rockz02
TomorrowIsAFish
User Image

ninja

User Image

Your mother told you that? xD
I thought there was a crocodile in ours so I wouldn't go into the bathroom unless the curtain wasn't hiding the bathtub.

ninja

i was a bit younger when she told me that...xD

lol....why'd u think there was a crocodile?...

J h a y b z_0 2

TomorrowIsAFish

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:43 pm
User Image
I thought lots of things. Like, when I glanced at the couch, I'd think piles of clothes were people. And I had a dream about a crocodile and then when I was really sick I hallucinated it (ooh, there's another story behind that) snapping its jaws at me and then had scratches there on my leg the next day. So I thought it was real. sweatdrop

Man, I've got a million of these. xD
I was a very imaginative, perceptive child.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:47 pm
TomorrowIsAFish
User Image
I thought lots of things. Like, when I glanced at the couch, I'd think piles of clothes were people. And I had a dream about a crocodile and then when I was really sick I hallucinated it (ooh, there's another story behind that) snapping its jaws at me and then had scratches there on my leg the next day. So I thought it was real. sweatdrop

ninja

lol...kewl..i wish i was like that...most people say im creative...but i dont think its true...but sometimes i do...

J h a y b z_0 2

TomorrowIsAFish

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Jhaybz_Rockz02
TomorrowIsAFish
User Image

ninja

lol...kewl..i wish i was like that...most people say im creative...but i dont think its true...but sometimes i do...

User Image

Why do you think you're noncreative? That's sad! joj

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out