Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I just lost my virginity. o_o; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgin?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Giancarlo Soprano

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:32 pm
Rechu
And god damn was that amazing. xD

You people probably don't want me to go into detail, so I want to hear your details. How did your first time go? How bad did it hurt? Tell me all!!! ><;;;

*Ehem* so. xD I'm just sitting here on my boyfriend's couch, just got done with the whole "clean-up shower" and we're ordering a pizza so we're running around finding cash for it xD

Anyone got a funny story to share with us of their first time? Eh? Yes, no?

You know what to do. D;

Well, I'm not a virgin, but I haven't had sex............ I made love to my gf. There's a difference of course in the two of them. But wow. It felt like I was in another place, thet the feeling would last forever and just like that it was over. But that was my first time. When you do it more than once you feel like you want to try new things, but let's not talk about the details here...... ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:32 pm
KibaB
--Is most definitely not a virgin-- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Finally. Looks like you and I are the only ones! D:

>_>;;

Secret Duckie

Witty Fatcat

CodeWolfen

Distinct Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:36 pm
Is Virgin. But I'm Only 13 so I sure would hope I'm a virgin.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:38 pm
Zephire
I'ma virgin... still. It's not entirely by choice ninja

Same here. I'm 16, I've never had a boyfriend and haven't been in situations like that. But I do plan on being a virgin until I'm happily married (it may sound corny but oh well).

And 15 is not that bad compared to a couple girls in my old school (I won't mention their names but it wouldn't make any difference if I did), they were sleeping around just entering middle school (7th grade).  

Flurgin Popin

Dapper Citizen

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:42 pm
15 years old?!?!

.. *wacks you with her cane of wisdom* .. seriously 15 is way too young.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:44 pm

Well I had sex when i was 16. And it's not too young.

Giancarlo Soprano

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:45 pm
Giancarlo Soprano

Well if you are telling me you could support a family at 16 if you got a girl pregnant (assuming you are male) then you are perfectly right. 16 is not too young then.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:45 pm
I'm asexual, so I am a virgin and will happily continue being a virgin. xd  

Madame C

Giancarlo Soprano

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:49 pm
Noxness
Giancarlo Soprano

Well if you are telling me you could support a family at 16 if you got a girl pregnant (assuming you are male) then you are perfectly right. 16 is not too young then.

Well, if you're smart and do what's correct, you won't end up getting the girl pregnant or getting yourself pregnant. I'm 17 now and me and gf maintain a healthy relationship. We don't NEED sex, we ma have sex, but we don't really NEED it. Besides any age is bad for sex then. Say that you're 30 and you have a baby, if you don't work it will be the same if you had 16 or 17.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:50 pm
haha this is amusing. rofl  

TMMann017

Dazily

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:53 pm
      > ___ o

Mii has never had sex. And I doubt I will till I am married.

Besides, I would never just go off and do it because I have a phobia of sexual abuse... ^ ^;;

Agraphobia.

So I HIGHLY doubt sex will be a thing I enjoy when I am hitched... Too bad for my future husband.

I might stop having the phobia... but eh. How should I know?
      ;___;

He better still love me anyways.
      ; 3 ;

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:53 pm
Giancarlo Soprano
Noxness
Giancarlo Soprano

Well, if you're smart and do what's correct, you won't end up getting the girl pregnant or getting yourself pregnant. I'm 17 now and me and gf maintain a healthy relationship. We don't NEED sex, we ma have sex, but we don't really NEED it. Besides any age is bad for sex then. Say that you're 30 and you have a baby, if you don't work it will be the same if you had 16 or 17.

I forgot how easy it was to acquire both a highschool diploma AND a college degree at the ripe age of 16.. but thank you so kindly for reminding me smile

You are right in one respect though, a 30 year old guy working at McDonalds for living is no better then a 16 year old.. but then I don't think any girl would be stupid enough to sleep with him anyway smile  

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Secret Duckie

Witty Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:54 pm
Giancarlo Soprano
Noxness
Giancarlo Soprano

He's exactly right. You need to take the steps to protect yourself. And in my case, birth control + condom is extremely effective.

Birth control has a 98% effectiveness rating, and a condom has an 85%. So if you use them together, one evens the other out.

BUT BEWARE... I have SO many friends that use condoms alone, and they've broken multiple times for them. It's veeeery scary business and I would NEVER trust just a condom. ]:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:56 pm
Umm yeah.

The point of discussion is to discuss any stories about your first time.

Next person to just come in and post that he/she is a virgin will get this thread locked. :/

[Noi]

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces