Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Highschool Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So how was it?
  It sucked Dx
  Best thing ever!
  Eh, could have gone either way
View Results

Tusyo

1,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:49 pm
I was pretty much a fly on the wall for my first two years (8th and 9th grade. 8th grade isin my high school) in high school. In tenth grade I started to get into my own group of friends, and everyone started to treat me as a freak of nature (I loved it!). My senior year I was one of the loudest ones in my grade, and I had so much fun on class trips, I joined stage crew, and I was voted decidely different (senior superlatives, like Most likely to suceed). It was the greatest year of my life. And I so miss high school. I wish I could go back and relive the first few years and have a little more fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:24 pm
I hated high school for a number of reasons but none of the posted ones. Umm...lessee...I hated high school first off because I never really had any friends and the only friends I ever had stabbed me in the back and ended doing drugs and getting themselves in really bad situations. I just stopped talking to people in high school for the most part because i just couldn't take all the 'drama' and s**t anymore.

So I never had any real friends. The only good thing that came out of high school was me meeting my boyfriend and he's my best friend too.

yeah...high school sucked for me. I'm very glad that it's over. Now I am in college and meeting new people and stuff. It's a lot better now.  

Pasithea

Anon Jr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:51 pm
When I was in High School, it was fun, but I couldn't wait to leave and get out of town.
Now I'm in College and I want to go back...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:35 pm
My first year's starting in 14 days..D:
Im still quit scared..not so ready...

][ F!sh.gif ][

Aakiyana

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:41 pm
I hate high school. It's not the best time of your life and you're not gonna have as much fun as you see the teens in disney channel having. Unless you have a bunch of freedom I guess, I dunno.

It's really boring, and I'm just over it. All the girl drama, all the lame boys. I hate high school kids. stare Luckily I'm about to be a senior. biggrin

I'm hoping that college will be different and have more mature people, but I'm not betting on it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:00 pm
So far, I actually like high school. I'm only in grade 11 though, so my opinion may change. I think one reason why I like it is because the school that I go to is grade 7 to grade 12, so I didn't have to change schools and I know most of the people and the teachers. Plus in three of my classes (band, extended french core, and history in french) you get the same students in your class every year so we're all pretty much used to each other.

I just try to stay away from the groups of people that like to create drama.  

strawberry lime soda

Moonlight River

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:18 am
Fresh. year.. not so hot.
Soph. year.. better.
And Im going into the JR YEAR!!
CHA BABY!
lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:57 pm
I'm a freshman this year!!! And I DESPISE it. I got a book dropped on my head yesterday.... crying Curse bottom lockers.....  

Hunnie903

CoryDane

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:57 pm
I'm a sophomore this year. last year was okay, I guess. I didn't get picked on or anything cuz I had a broken arm, so that was a good thing I guess? lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:21 pm
One thing every high schooler should do--
Join the Drama Club.
Srsly.
My Drama Club, at least, is ******** awesome.
It makes High school a lot more fun.
and makes it more bearable.

My Freshman year was the best year of my life, at the time. My Sophomore year turned out to be even better. I can't wait for Junior year. And Senior year <333

beccamon

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:53 pm
Well, I'm a Senior, so I'm not quite done with high school yet. But I can still say stuff about it. Freshman year was amazing grade-wise and so-so when it came to everything else. Sophomore year was the worst for me because I received slightly lower GPAs both semesters that set me back a bit. Not only that, but half of them were honors classes and I had doubled up in math. My brain was literally fried. In general, the year sort of sucked overall. My junior year was bearable since I was taking some interesting classes. My senior year seems to be going well so far; no real complaints yet. I'd say that high school has gone both ways for me.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:09 pm
About Joining the Drama club.

I really think it matters who the people are that are into drama at your school, and who you are as well. I know that the people who do drama at my school are pretty elitist and rude. They are almost as bad as the "popular kids" which isn't to say I dont get along with them, I get along with certain people from most of the schools 'cliques'. A lot of the time, theatre kids just seem to not like people who aren't like them...I dunno. It might have been the seniors from last year that ticked me off so much, but the people sure did treat me like an idiot.

Huh...

Talking about the theatre makes me miss it. >>'

Even though its stressful and hectic and sometimes doesn't pay off in the least! O_O

Hikari Leonhart

Greedy Giver

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas