Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Why "Emo" ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So how old are you? Be honest....
  12 and under....
  13 - 15
  16 - 20
  21 -25
  26 - 30
  31 +
View Results

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:00 pm
tetsoysauce
Soviet Mudkipz
*wipes eyes*
what the hell
did you jsut type it out now, or have you done it before and saved it

lawl i felt like typing it out just now. i needed something to distract my attention from doing actual work. so i got kind of involved. and because i'm so self-absorbed i wrote a helluva lot of stuff about my music life in high school. trust me i did other stuff other than play music i'm not that totally pathetic like half of Bergen County, NJ.
So long as you aren't dissing Redbank NJ or Leonardo NJ, cos then I would have to hurt you.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:01 pm
you should save it lol. that was a lot to type  

The Dadalorian
Crew

tetsoysauce

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:03 pm
Rellik San
tetsoysauce
Soviet Mudkipz
*wipes eyes*
what the hell

lawl i felt like typing it out just now. i needed something to distract my attention from doing actual work. so i got kind of involved. and because i'm so self-absorbed i wrote a helluva lot of stuff about my music life in high school. trust me i did other stuff other than play music i'm not that totally pathetic like half of Bergen County, NJ.
So long as you aren't dissing Redbank NJ or Leonardo NJ, cos then I would have to hurt you.

Nah man Redbank and Leonardo are straight. you go to bergen county and people are still stuck in 2003 when bergen county was a center for jerzey emo.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:06 pm
tetsoysauce
Rellik San
tetsoysauce
Soviet Mudkipz
*wipes eyes*
what the hell

Nah man Redbank and Leonardo are straight. you go to bergen county and people are still stuck in 2003 when bergen county was a center for jerzey emo.

See I say don't diss Redbank and Leonardo, cos' they were Grunge and Slacker central in the NJ in the 90's, so kind of an icon to me.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:07 pm
Rellik San
tetsoysauce
Rellik San
tetsoysauce
Soviet Mudkipz
*wipes eyes*
what the hell

See I say don't diss Redbank and Leonardo, cos' they were Grunge and Slacker central in the NJ in the 90's, so kind of an icon to me.
go live there  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:15 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
tetsoysauce
Rellik San
tetsoysauce
Soviet Mudkipz
*wipes eyes*
what the hell

go live there
But that would involve moving to America.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:18 pm
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
tetsoysauce
Rellik San

go live there
atleast you can drive here without losing and arm and leg  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:20 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
tetsoysauce
Rellik San

go live there
Good point.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:23 pm
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San

go live there
Good point.
i haven't lived in england yet so i don't know anything about the living compared here, and right now i don't care lol  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:25 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San

go live there
Good point.
i haven't lived in england yet so i don't know anything about the living compared here, and right now i don't care lol
Lol, well just a warning, if you want to live somewhere nice in England, don't move to the north.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:26 pm
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Good point.
Lol, well just a warning, if you want to live somewhere nice in England, don't move to the north.
i'll just stay with you fr a while and pay a little for the stay and see how it is  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:31 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Good point.
i'll just stay with you fr a while and pay a little for the stay and see how it is
Bloody hell, the number of people I know that want to crash here... it'd be like an international knocking shop. XD  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:33 pm
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Good point.
Bloody hell, the number of people I know that want to crash here... it'd be like an international knocking shop. XD
XD are the hotels expensive?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:38 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Good point.
It depends, on average about $30 dollars a night. Thats for an average room.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:40 pm
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
It depends, on average about $30 dollars a night. Thats for an average room.
how many stars would you say?  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games