Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
New to the guild? Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dunkelheitherbeifuhren

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:51 pm
Larco
Larco here, exchange some letters and you got my real name, I'm an 18 year old from the U.S. about to pursue an anthropology major in college...I move every four years so the state isn't even worth mentioning...(my family must still be instinctually nomadic stare )

Yay for the nomads! My record is 45 states (as in places lived in for over one month), what's yours?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:06 pm
Dunkelheitherbeifuhren
Larco
Larco here, exchange some letters and you got my real name, I'm an 18 year old from the U.S. about to pursue an anthropology major in college...I move every four years so the state isn't even worth mentioning...(my family must still be instinctually nomadic stare )

Yay for the nomads! My record is 45 states (as in places lived in for over one month), what's yours?
Well I've lived in different countries for a bit too, as for big places I've lived in three/four? states and I think three countries but I move a lot within states anywhere from a week to 4 years...The big(or most influential) moves are usually every four years from the last. Wow you move way more then anyone I know, military or just how it is? For me it's how it is.  

Chuchotement

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100

Dunkelheitherbeifuhren

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:08 pm
Larco
Dunkelheitherbeifuhren

Well I've lived in different countries for a bit too, as for big places I've lived in three/four? states and I think three countries but I move a lot within states anywhere from a week to 4 years...The big(or most influential) moves are usually every four years from the last. Wow you move way more then anyone I know, military or just how it is? For me it's how it is.

Not military, just life... but I've never lived outside the US, that sounds pretty neat.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:12 pm
Dunkelheitherbeifuhren
Larco
Dunkelheitherbeifuhren

Not military, just life... but I've never lived outside the US, that sounds pretty neat.
I was young so it's hard to remember but the more I hear about my early years the more interesting it gets...I've got family who I don't know in crazy places.  

Chuchotement

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100

Dunkelheitherbeifuhren

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:15 pm
Larco
Dunkelheitherbeifuhren

I was young so it's hard to remember but the more I hear about my early years the more interesting it gets...I've got family who I don't know in crazy places.

I know how that is, at family get-togethers I'm always meeting someone new xd I've got second-cousins coming out my ears!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:25 am
Hello. Names Flameke, and I live in Hawaii on the isle of Oahu.

Um...RPing usually I RP an evil character with my Original Character....

His main attack are fire-based of course, with a few bombs thrown in for fun.

Um, currently sorta busy with School and Swimming, but I log on to Gaia whenever possible.

I think thats it.....oh wait no. I am 15, and people always tell me I am quite mature for my age.

Yeah I think thats it. kthxbye.  

Flamekex13

Stuffness

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:24 pm
Hi, I be stuffness... I'd wave but I'm kinda tied up at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:26 pm
Stuffness
hiya! welcome to the guild! *waves*  

Meowgan

Dunkelheitherbeifuhren

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:16 pm
Stuffness

rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:41 pm
Hello, I am the Infamous Slumpo Kahn, but you can call me Dusty. I'm twenty and live in the USA. If you see me online here, then I'm on AIM, and yeah, I'll talk with anyone who wants. I don't RP through forums, because it is too complicated for me. I prefer yahoo groups.  

Albern Puppy

Dapper Puppy

colorful jude

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:17 pm
Hello i am colorgirl but you can call me color. blaugh And i live in Hawaii. I would tell you my age but i dont want too. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:00 pm
call me kao just kao I'm from NYC  

InSideOfYou123

CloverLeafe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:50 am
Hi, I'm a 21 year old college student attending University of the Arts to be an Animator. I love all kinds of animation, video games, and books. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:48 am
hi i'mnew to this guild i have studied middle ages quite well i am a war stratagest you could say give me a sword and shield and then look out!  

michaelk23

SimplyTehBest

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:08 am
Hello, everyone thanks for accepting me  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items