Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Condoms, pills, patches, oh my! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Secret Duckie

Witty Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:21 pm
Rechu
According to the birth control pamphlet I got from Planned Parenthood you can try to get pregnant right after you stop taking the pill, it doesn't say anything about it complicating pregnancies. But I can imagine it might have some affect on your fertility levels for some time afterwards, either that or those people were with someone who didn't have very fertile sperm. =/ you never know.

I wonder what would happen to a baby if you took birth control when it was like.. at least four months old inside of you o.o

GOOGLE!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's all to do with the woman. :]

My mom took years before she could get pregnant. My sister took maybe a month.

Haha.
<3

Your uterus is the main thing that will determine it. Many women have tilted or 'floating' uterus'. They say it makes it harder to get pregnant, but my mom has three kids and my sister has one. And they both have them. As well as my boyfriend's mother has had three kids [him being an accident] and hers is tilted, as well.

Sorry I keep replying to everything. o__o;
I feel like a wealth of sexual knowledge.

Well, I wondered the same things myself.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:51 pm
User Image

Yes from taking any birth control pill it is known for girls to gain some pounds. ;~;

User Image

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:40 pm
Moonlight_Bella
User Image

Yes from taking any birth control pill it is known for girls to gain some pounds. ;~;

User Image
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I WISH. T-T

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:29 am
Rechu
o.o so how bad are blood clots? Like.. deadly?

And what are the odds of getting blood clots from the patch D:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In these dark days we must have hope

blood clots can be deadly, I don't know the odds but if you pay attention to tv and stuff they have warnings about the patch and blood clots.
But where do we find it when
there is no light to show us the way...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hottiebrat

MasterTater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:54 am
Noxness
Spectral in heaven as climbs the frail veiled moon,
I have tried all varities of birth control aside from the pill. Heh.. The shot: aka Depo Provera.. was a horrible idea. Basically you take the shot once every three months, and it stops your period entirely. Its a fool proof way to avoid using condoms should you wish do.. but it ******** with my body. It depends on the person though, hormones are different in everyone, so drugs effect them differently.
The patch was actually okay.. but I hate hate HATED the marks it left on my body. Ie.. the band-aid effect: the little fluffies from your clothing get on the sticky parts and you have a fluffy square where the patch used to be.

I have heard good and bad things about the pill.. but after my horrible experiences with Depo I was just turned off of birth control altogether.
Like I said though.. your body will react to things differently.. so I suggest trying a few before settling on one.

smile
So climbs my dream.
-William Rose Benet

i would hate getting the shot
i'm scared of needles
O,O  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:45 pm
gonk I don't want to get a blood clot!! How do you tell if you even have one...? Like before you die from it Lawl. xD;

Lady Chu Monster

Lady Chu Monster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:15 pm
Being a man would be so much easier x_X

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:22 pm
Rechu
gonk I don't want to get a blood clot!! How do you tell if you even have one...? Like before you die from it Lawl. xD;

The area that has the clot will become swollen and inflamed, and you'll feel extremely sore. There will also be long red streaks in the area that are quite visible, and you won't be able to move it very well [say it was in a join area, that is.].

Those are the signs of a blood clot. Which is scary, because the only symptom that's really out of the ordinary is the streaking, and that happens later in the clotting process. Other than that, it's easy to mistake it for just bumping your arm or having a muscle that was over-worked.

Blood clots are scary business. ]:

Secret Duckie

Witty Fatcat

Blood Raevyn

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:17 pm
I was on birth control a little while back for...about three days. I got it without either of my parent's permission and my mother found it while she was cleaning my room. As a result I basically turned off of it because of complications that could arise while I'd be taking it. I'm over at my boyfriend's house a lot and both of his parents smoke like chimneys. I plan on being with him for the rest of my life because he's the only man I've ever truely loved as well as he is the one boyfriend out of quite a few that has actually treated me with respect. So, as a factor of me being around smoke a lot, I've had to stop using them for health reasons. Now, everytime I have the money to, I go and buy condoms and hide them in my purse and at my boyfriends so that my parents don't find out I'm 'doin' the nasty' xD
If I had the choice though, I'd either go with BirthControlPills/Patch + condoms.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:43 pm
heart Ello mike xD

HURRAH!! My doctors said I could go on birth control without any problems =O

Yeay whee

Lady Chu Monster

KOICrowz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:44 pm
I prefer to buy the Trojan Ultra-Thins with spermacidal lubricant. XD

They're strong, feel better than the thicker ones, and, with the spermacide, if they do break it'll probably be dead sperm anyways.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:50 pm
Rechu
heart Ello mike xD

HURRAH!! My doctors said I could go on birth control without any problems =O

Yeay whee
Hey =3

Lol, that's definitely good. I think Pryss might be looking into getting birth control soon.  

KOICrowz

Secret Duckie

Witty Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:55 pm

Are they making you get a Pap Smear or Pelvic Exam?

-cries-
That's the one thing out of all of this that I'm not calm and collected and knowledgeable about. I cry like a little girl and run away. ]:
That was the worst experience of my life.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:53 pm
Secret Duckie

Are they making you get a Pap Smear or Pelvic Exam?

-cries-
That's the one thing out of all of this that I'm not calm and collected and knowledgeable about. I cry like a little girl and run away. ]:
That was the worst experience of my life.

D; I hope to god they don't! That would be so embarrassing Dx

I mean I don't have anything to hide, it would just be REALLY REALLY awkward. >_@.
Especially since I shave so it's like they can see everything even more than if I didn't shave and.. I dunno god that's going to be weird Dx

Lady Chu Monster

doubledaisy

4,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:35 pm
Hormone medication doesn't make having babies harder!
If you use it for several years and then decide to have a baby, it takes a few months to get the s**t comlitely out of your system and then everything is back to normal. All that "it's bad for the baby" s**t is just bull. "They" are just trying to get you NOT to have sex untill you are married so god doesn't send you to hell when you die...

Oh and yes it is bad for your baby if you take birth control WHILE you're pregnant... Don't worry, be happy biggrin  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff