Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Crew Appreciation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 78 ]
Total Votes : 78

DumberDan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:01 pm
Is it stoopid in here...

Yeah..man, even though I didn't win bar none, I'd still like to say, it was fun while it lasted. The contests were fun and the community was great. Something I thought I wouldn't find in a guild on some site where I meet total strangers. I met some great people here and I'm sad to see it go. But hey, it was fun.

Peace.

DumberDan signing off.

...or is it just me?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:08 pm
User Image
@ Bella
Lol, ily2...!
xDDDD
Yes indeed, we should chat sometime, should be a very interesting conversation!
=D

VampireWolfcub

Kuromi Charm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:10 pm
It is getting late so I can't really type a lot right now.

But the mods are great. ♥

( Will say more tomorrow when I have time ;] )

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:13 pm
User Image

Yes, thank you all very much for starting this. It was only because of this guild that I was able to afford the Chyaku Norisu Scarf I've wanted ever since starting Gaia last December. (Horrible at saving munny. Me=avi art whore)

The contests you guys have come up with were great, even if they were way out of my league. (art contests. so many art contests.)

I may have only won 200k, but I'm content with what I won, and I had tons of fun constantly screwing around in the subforums. I only wish I had joined sooner so I could've had more fun here than I did.

But honestly, 1000k every day/every other day?! That was a ton of money, and I'm honestly surprised it lasted even this long!! But it sucks nonetheless that this is coming to an end, and I can't help but feel sorry for the people who've been here since the beginning and never won.

Well, I think that's all I had to say...
People of the crew: love ya, and hope ya have fun once all this is over!

User Image

Alluminn
Vice Captain

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:24 pm
User Image

*Hearts on Star and Vampy*

Oyi. Well here it goes.

Peasant: The daddy of the guild; the dood who started it all. How much can I thank you? Probably not enough. I hope you prosper well in life and try to keep in touch, we will all miss you dearly. It won't be the same without you around whether it be enforcing laws or laughin' and having a good time. Much love to you; cheers.

Manda: Its been so great to have you around with us. I looked up to you and your ability to lead. It's going to be hard without you around. I certainly hope we can chat again soon. I'll miss you very much and your in my thoughts and prayers. Be a good girl with Kev! D;

Norayr: My one and only. I feel in love with him before he became cap'n. What we had was so simple at first. Jokes and laughs. Then it grew deeper and with more passion. I love him with every fiber in my being and I can't wait until we get together soon. He's waiting for me and I am for him. He is my one and only.

Noi: My bish since day one. The funniest and "best dress woman" ever created. Eh heh. Anyways, he's been always kind to me and helping me when I'm struggling. Yes, Bella struggles with most things. D; Bless him for being so kind as to slipping the million today.

Pailzor: Gawsh. What can I say. He's so many things. And he knows what he's doing. It's actually kinda scary. But none the less, no matter how cruel he can get, the lovable side will always capture me. He's truly a good guy to the core.

PTF: My godmother. Forever and ever and ever and ever..well yeah. She's more then just a godmother. She's mah mommieh. Always lookin' out for me and giving me "tips" on almost EVERYTHING possible. I love her so much and am blessed to be one of her godchildren.

Timsn: She's always there, always doing everything and bless her, still alive xD Creative, fun to be with and always there for me, I love her to death. She's a great girl and definitely one of the best mods.

Apple: Crackin' me up 24/7. Always fun to hang with, though I certainly hope we do more of it D; Catching them n00bs is hard, but not for Apple. Ho, ho, no--Apple knows what she's doing..well, most of the time. None the less, she's got a great mind and always does a good job.

Older Crew:

Xy: At first, I was scared of you. xD Like seriously. But your just inforcing the rules and for goodness sake, we needed a strong hand like that. No your not fat >o and I really hope we can chat sometime. You certainly are a wonderful influence. D;

Peanut: Haven't talked with her that much but golly her avatar is ALWAYS lookin' great. Haha, even jealous at times o: But I'm sure she's an awesome girl and worked hard on the thread so amen and give lots of lovin'.

'Tah: Fun. Like how much more can I say? She's creative, always making the best threads and knows what to do. She was really kind to me before I even became a true member of this thread. Definately a girl who can talk and understand. She's a wonderful person to have around.

Golly, you are just fantastic. Brings tears to Bells' eyes. ;~;

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:26 pm
<3  

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

SarahT3hPixie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:37 pm
I was only here a couple weeks...and never won a thing, but that's alright. I love Noi's puzzles (my head hurt afterwards), and I was majorly bummed that I wasn't able to participate in Bella's story contest. The topics were interesting, I had fun replying to them. I would love to help, but I am "poor" (only have a couple 100K in gold) and couldn't fund this for the life of me.

So, I guess I can tell you the main reasons I joined up. I have a friend that is on a quest for the Winged Anklets and I made up my mind to help her achieve that. I know, I don't 'have to' but I really want to help her. She's the type of person that nothing sways her. In reality she has various medical problems I really wanted to do somthing that'd make her happy, ya know?

Oh, I forgot to metion a couple people!

J3wel: I met het at the 3rd Bewb Fest, she's awesome, even know I have only known her for a short time.

Pelvic Trust Fairy: You were the mod who accepted me into the guild, I never got to thank you. ^__^

DumberDan: One word, FROGGIE!

Licensed: I had an absolutly fun time talking with you, but I couldn't keep up with the chat...XD!

I didn't get to know many people....;__;...here anyway....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:43 pm
Omg thankyou very very much you guys rock
love you all crew!!!!!! I hope some can take it
into there own hands and keep it going thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've really had fun in this guild and really hope it never ends,
The contests were awesome, I hope everyone can have a share
of gold in the last contest, well I'll write somemore when I have time!!!

YOU GUYS ROCK LOVE YOU ALLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

Nixxen

Haughty Siren

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:57 pm
Peasant - You rock my rainbow socks. You always had something funny to say, and though I didn't get to know you, at least I get to hear some cool stuff about you. I hope you do well in your real life =3

Pelvic Thrust Fairy - Geez, you were so funny, my friend. I was glad to hear that you became an admin of this thread, but now it just sucks that it'll probably end now >.< I always loved the forums you made, since of course, they were based off of sex @_@
I hope you do well, my friend ^_^

Noi - Oh, dear, where do I start....you always had the coolest contests, even though most of them were hard, but I had a good time on this guild. Even though you told some people to kick me in one of your contests -the froggy one- at least I got to know you were a funny guy.

I hope all the admins have happiness and their hopes accomplished in their lives. Hope you all do well heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:48 pm
MMmk, time to let out my feelings. n.n

Peasant - I think that you are just AWESOME for making this whole giveaway, and it truly is one-of-a-kind. You will always be remembered by all who knew about this, and even more. <3

Ah! My Goddess - I never really talked to you, but from what I saw in your posts, you seemed like a nice person. I wish I got the chance to say something to ya.

Norayr - Psh, I know you irl. I'll bash on you anytime. talk2hand

Apple - We didn't talk much either, but you seem so sweet @ w@

Pailzor - Okay, dude. I'll say it straight. Stop being so controlling about things, k? And get your a** to school or something. Oh yeah, if you need a job, look at Aaron Brothers again..I'm quitting, and Vachik needs some new hire. Just take the job, don't worry about contact with outside people because no offense, but...YOU NEED IT.

Thisismysn - I...I don't know you. n.n; But you're good in my book. ;D

Pelvic Thrust Fairy - You're hilarious. xD That's all I can say.

Bella - You made me lose all my teeth, you're just that sweet. @ w@ You keep Nor in line, ya hear? Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh AND I love making outfits for your avatar, just to let you know. n.n <3

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

Shadow Ukio

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:49 am
the biggist of luck!!You guys rock!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:50 am
Forget running the guild, you guys should be running Gaia!

Petition to make all the MADG crew active Mods and Admins!

(and a special Thank you to Ah! My Goddess for selling me Gwee!)

Extremist-Saint-Joey

Epic Flawless

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:06 am
It's gonna be so boring without MADG. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:10 am
ninja save your goodbyes...

ninja

i dont want the guild to end... emo but i just wanna say that i really had fun...talking, chatting/ posting in this guild... thanks guys...best of luck to all of you..

its not the end of the world... ninja

J h a y b z_0 2

MonJ Redux

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:12 am
Hmmmm....okay. This will call for....."something".....

But it might be closed by then. sweatdrop  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces